14 60.87%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.70%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    i can just imagine we see the kages destroyed, unconscious or dead. Madara teleports Tobi-style to kabuto having 'sensed his chakra' and then fights the bros, the winner gets to take kabuto's head

Well... what if the Edo Tensei really isnt stoppable? Kabuto suggested that there is no end to it unless ended by the user. I could see Kabuto ending himself in such a way that it would be impossible to bring him back to stop the edo tensei. Perhaps, purposely absorbing too much natural engery and becoming a statue?

EPIC!!!

It'd be interesting if Kabuto is killed in this battle, because the only way to stop the Edo Tensei, aside from sealing, would be to bring Kabuto back to life (maybe with someone else performing Edo Tensei), and have him cancel the jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Maybe, but I believe the reason Kish wrote this scenario into the the manga is to show the readers that Saskue can be saved. Naruto who can sense chakra is going to comment on how Saskue seems less burderned or something when they do eventually meet.
    Excellent observation. It would make sense if Naruto actually manages to "save" Sasuke. It has been like one of Naruto's primary goals. So, I believe he will do as you say, notice at the beginning of their fight, comment on what Itachi ends up doing to him. Then they will fight, something awesome happens, Sasuke gets redeemed and him and Naruto goes all in against Tobi/Madara. That would be the ultimate ending!

As of now, I hope Kabuto ends up summoning Madara, saving the kages. An ultimate Uchiha meetup occurs and loads of new information is revealed. Itachi and Sasuke manages to seal Madara. With Itachi sacrifising himself or something. And then Sasuke continues towards Naruto.

this whole manga has been worked around naruto's never give up attitude. it would be a pretty epic "just kidding" if he can not turn sasuke. he claims he always keeps his promises and even though sakera (sp) "took the burden off" naruto by saying never mind, its all good, naruto has still made it a promise, and after all, that is his ninja way

Seeing Sasuke and Itachi fight alongside each other makes me wish I could see Naruto and Minato fight alongside each other as well. However, it'll be even more epic when Naruto and Sasuke team up at the end of the manga, assuming Tobi is the final villain and not Sasuke.

Yeah there's a huge amount riding on this battle and for story telling reasons alone it can't be won too easily. If Kabuto is to make a cowardly I mean tactical retreat then summoning Madara to his location and controlling his movements could provide a decent diversion. Not to mention the Kages would be allowed to live without the help of some magical whizzbang jutsu used off screen. If Kishi could use that as a last resort for Kabuto so he can show off some more new tricks then I'd be reasonably satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Seeing Sasuke and Itachi fight alongside each other makes me wish I could see Naruto and Minato fight alongside each other as well. However, it'll be even more epic when Naruto and Sasuke team up at the end of the manga, assuming Tobi is the final villain and not Sasuke.
    I am really not hope sasuke became the final villain...now i donot like him much more than before though, but i still hope he can return back to the village, and i hope he was not tied by the hatred~ but in this chapter, naruto 580, i really like sasuke and itahic's flashback to catch the pig. the sence is so warm.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    hmm im a bit disappointed by this chapter, we had only 1 attack from kabuto (the sword strike doesnt count) which ill admit was very impressive to take on sharingan users, but i expected more and the short chapter didnt help at all :/
    me too. I thought Naruto 580 would be more exciting, it's not bad though. did it slow down again?

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Maybe. But I can see Sasuke changing his ways after this fight alongside his brother. He'll most likely not want to join Konoha, for the reasons of Itachi being forced to play a double agent back then, and wiping out the whole Uchiha clan. So from that, I think Sasuke would want to restore his clan's name and the actual clan on his own, in a far off place. That and also, even if he is redeemed, he'll still be a wanted criminal. The nigga's fucked.

call it thin skin if you want but.......