14 60.87%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.70%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Since I cant imagine what's going to happen next, I'll just throw in something. I don't think sasuke is the final villain. Tobi and/or Madara is. That's why this fight will reveal something. Sasuke seems to be affected by his memories, revealing a smile. That could mean the beginning of resolve. Now, will they kill Kabuto? I hope they push Kabuto so far that he needs to summon Madara. That would be awesome!

And further along, I think Sasuke and Naruto will fight. But they might end up breaking the chain of hatred. And both turning to Tobi/Madara who later on, becomes even stronger than they both are right now. If Sasuke and Naruto's fight is the end of Naruto, I'll be disappointed to say the least..

So Sasuke will be a redeemed character after this event?.... I dont see it. I want to believe that Sasuke will still be the asshole at the end of this series.

EPIC!!!

Naruto

A nice chapter...... I for one, liked it.....
    Main reason being we get to see two awesome Uchiha's fight an enemy together,..... The Scene where Both Uchiha's are in Susanou, & Sasuke loads his arrow to provide covering fire while Itachi rushes in for the kill.... That's pure awesomeness!!!! The Artwork seems to have been fine tuned to some degree aswell.....
    Though it was a let down we only got to see one Technique from Kabuto, i would totally want to see him perform some more bad-ass jutsu's to justify him fighting two Uchiha's at the same time,.... Otherwise it would just be like using a bazooka to blast out a common housefly.....
    Regarding Sasuke's Redemption,.... I think its a bit too early for us to think what could transpire,.... IMO this whole Fight with Kabuto is focusing on Sasuke's pending issues with Itachi,.... All we can say right now is Itachi has strong bonds with his Brother, so he will definetly act on whatever Itachi tells him,... Further more we dont know what Itachi might tell him,... Maybe hell explain why the Uchiha clan was massacred.... or better still Who? actually did it!!! (Mastermind maybe....),...... Well have to wait an see what Sasuke decides after hearing out his bro.....

Chances are, Itachi will manage to tell Sasuke about what happened during the massacre. That will reveal that Tobi was very involved in the whole thing. Making Tobi Sasuke's next target.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    So Sasuke will be a redeemed character after this event?.... I dont see it. I want to believe that Sasuke will still be the asshole at the end of this series.
    I am certain that Ssuke will not be redeemed (yet). His insanity or confusion will return, and by the end of this exchange, he'd probably still want to destroy Konoha, and crush Naruto.

This exchange with Itachi will only come in handy in his memories, much later, after he has been defeated either by Naruto, or by his own wretched circumstances.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I liked the pig hunting flashback, it was a nice piece of character building filler.

It's good that Kabuto has shown to be no pushover and I'm sure if the battle drags on then the Uchiha boys will get the better of him eventually. I strongly suspect Kabuto will do what he did the last time he battled against opponents he couldn't defeat easily - make a tactical withdrawal and claim something from the battle like reprogramming Itachi. C'mon that'd be such a Kabuto move don't y'all agree?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am certain that Ssuke will not be redeemed (yet). His insanity or confusion will return, and by the end of this exchange, he'd probably still want to destroy Konoha, and crush Naruto.

This exchange with Itachi will only come in handy in his memories, much later, after he has been defeated either by Naruto, or by his own wretched circumstances.
    Maybe, but I believe the reason Kish wrote this scenario into the the manga is to show the readers that Saskue can be saved. Naruto who can sense chakra is going to comment on how Saskue seems less burderned or something when they do eventually meet.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Wow, looks like I am the only one that thinks that this brother reunion will backfire and make Sasuke even more hungry for revenge. For simple reason, since the time he was a little kid, this will be his first real bro time, thus another loose of Itachi will be even more painful, will bring even more hatred and will unlock even more power.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Maybe. But I can see Sasuke changing his ways after this fight alongside his brother. He'll most likely not want to join Konoha, for the reasons of Itachi being forced to play a double agent back then, and wiping out the whole Uchiha clan. So from that, I think Sasuke would want to restore his clan's name and the actual clan on his own, in a far off place. That and also, even if he is redeemed, he'll still be a wanted criminal. The nigga's fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    It's good that Kabuto has shown to be no pushover and I'm sure if the battle drags on then the Uchiha boys will get the better of him eventually. I strongly suspect Kabuto will do what he did the last time he battled against opponents he couldn't defeat easily - make a tactical withdrawal and claim something from the battle like reprogramming Itachi. C'mon that'd be such a Kabuto move don't y'all agree?
    Agreed, but Kishi can't have Kabuto escape this battle for one simple reason:

Everyone's all speculating about how this fight might end. When the more tension-filled question is whether the Kages can prevent themselves from being slaughtered long enough for Itachi and Sasuke to work their magic. Madara Uchiha is really what's at stake, not the fate of Kabuto, or even Sasuke. If he kills his Kages, then he goes on to capture Naruto and Bee (no way that they can hold off both him AND Tobi AND the demon statue). And if he captures them [insert "Game Over, man!" reference here*]

Come to think of it, this ENTIRE WAR now pivots around Kabuto and by extension, Sasuke. I've contradicted my own point :'-(

Come to think of it again, you'd think that Madara, being the experienced battleful man that he is, would have realized that for all his power, he's only as strong as his weakest link. And that weakest link is DEFINITELY Kabuto. And he should've either kept Kabuto by his side to protect him, or immediately killed him, so that his own existence wouldn't be threatened.
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 03-29-2012 at 08:10 PM.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.