14 60.87%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.70%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Saskue filler, wouldn't be so bad if not for the cheesy sounding translation.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Couple of things I noticed/observed in this chapter:

Kabuto's Sage mode doesn't seem to provide the same physical protection that Naruto's does. If it did, I don't think he would have needed to liquefy his body to protect himself from his jutsu.

Sasuke looks older in those memories than when the Uchiha massacre occurred. Do you think that Itachi implanted that memory in Sasuke? It could have been unlocked with that question. I could see Itachi leaving stuff like that in Sasuke, just as a precaution if circumstances changed and he needed Sasuke's help with something, like facing Tobi to protect the Leaf Village.

Short but nice chapter. It's nice to see Sasuke smile again in a way that isn't diabolical. Also, Kabuto's white noise jutsu reminded me of Naruto's spoiler attack against Kakashi after the time skip. "AAAH! I HAVE TO COVER MY SHARINGAN OR I MIGHT READ HIS LIPS AND SPOIL THE ENDING!!!"

I think people are drawing the wrong conclusion from this battle by suggesting that Sasuke is somehow being redeemed in a way by Itachi by teaming up to fight Kabuto. Sasuke loves his brother, but hates his village for what they did to him. That much hasn't changed.

The only way this can be seen to redeem Sasuke is that it has given Sasuke the opportunity to rebuild an old bond for the first time since he cut them all off.

I get the feeling Kabuto is going to be able to recapture Itachi, forcing Sasuke into a rage at having to fight his brother again.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Short but nice chapter. It's nice to see Sasuke smile again in a way that isn't diabolical. Also, Kabuto's white noise jutsu reminded me of Naruto's spoiler attack against Kakashi after the time skip. "AAAH! I HAVE TO COVER MY SHARINGAN OR I MIGHT READ HIS LIPS AND SPOIL THE ENDING!!!"

I think people are drawing the wrong conclusion from this battle by suggesting that Sasuke is somehow being redeemed in a way by Itachi by teaming up to fight Kabuto. Sasuke loves his brother, but hates his village for what they did to him. That much hasn't changed.

The only way this can be seen to redeem Sasuke is that it has given Sasuke the opportunity to rebuild an old bond for the first time since he cut them all off.

I get the feeling Kabuto is going to be able to recapture Itachi, forcing Sasuke into a rage at having to fight his brother again.
    If that were the case, it would be a great twist. They better deal with Kabuto quickly or else....
    But again, Kabuto is a great powerful character..he takes on two uchihas, both of them have mangekyo sharingan (sasuke has even ems) both use susanoo which is the most powerful of the sharingan ocular techniques...i mean...WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Couple of things I noticed/observed in this chapter:

Kabuto's Sage mode doesn't seem to provide the same physical protection that Naruto's does. If it did, I don't think he would have needed to liquefy his body to protect himself from his jutsu.

Sasuke looks older in those memories than when the Uchiha massacre occurred. Do you think that Itachi implanted that memory in Sasuke? It could have been unlocked with that question. I could see Itachi leaving stuff like that in Sasuke, just as a precaution if circumstances changed and he needed Sasuke's help with something, like facing Tobi to protect the Leaf Village.
    Excellent observation.
    It makes one more argument for my theory: the real Sasuke is still in the forest. The Sasuke we see next to Itashi is an image created by Itashi's genjutsu.

Just release some Amaterasu up in there, its a closed space so there is no getting out for Kabuto.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Just release some Amaterasu up in there, its a closed space so there is no getting out for Kabuto.
    Yeah. Why the arrow they used to pierce the snake wasn't lighted up with amateratsu? I know they don't want to kill Kabuto. But they could fry him up a little. He's quite resilient after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post

I think Kishi's art style has just changed. Sasuke also looks older in the flashback Naruto had just before he entered the war (the one where Naruto and Sasuke spar as kids).

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    Yeah. Why the arrow they used to pierce the snake wasn't lighted up with amateratsu? I know they don't want to kill Kabuto. But they could fry him up a little. He's quite resilient after all.
    They'll Probably end up doing just that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Suigetsu's weakness is lightning element. When he was stuck in place by Darui's lightning blade, he couldn't even liquify to escape. Maybe Sasuke will use that against Kabuto.

Spoiler!

Also, since Kabuto's speed/reactions might be a factor, this would be a good time for Sasuke to use the Raikage's Lightning Cloak (if Sasuke was able to copy it). I still think that ability would give Sasuke the speed he needs to at least defend himself from Naruto believably, and he hasn't faced a fast opponent since the Raikage.