Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar

Sasuke, new sage?

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Implication of the Kabuto fight:

-This is more speculation on my part, but Sasuke might become a master snake sage after this battle, which would him put on par with Naruto in a particular way. Why? Well Naruto has finally reached the pinnacle of his power as the kyuubi jinchuuriki, and Sasuke likewise has reached the pinnacle of power of an uchiha by attaining the EMS(the ultimate sharingan); this is important because they are paralleled very much the same way Jiraiya and Orochimaru were. Yet we know this is not the end of their growth, Naruto in particular has been foreshadowed combining his frog sage mode with kyuubi mode, which will take him beyond hat it means to be a jinchuuriki. Sasuke likewise, to face Naruto, has to go beyond what it means to be an uchiha; we all know Sasuke will need an additional upgrade, but what. People theorize that he will gain the rinnegan or become synched to the gedo statue like Nagato did; I highly doubt the second option. But Sasuke won't have to gain the rinnegan just yet; since He might still attain the rinnegan simply to fulfill what it means to be a doujutsu holder, just like Naruto becoming the jinchuuriki of the Juubi would be the ultimate epitome of what it is to be a jinchuurki and his final upgrade; but anyways, Sasuke can simply become a master snake mode which would augment his eyes(EMS), and not only put him on par with Naruto's frog sage-kyuubi mode, but solidify the parallels between the two, especially since this snake sage mode is seems to be such a dark alternative to Naruto's frog sage mode, it fits perfect for the two rivals. Also, Sasuke's body is already accustomed not only to the curse seal but Juugo's chakra, and to add to that, Sasuke once had access to the power of the white snake and was able to use it accordingly; the removal of the imperfect curse seal(along with Orochimaru) gave Sasuke the opportunity, plot-wise, to familiarize his body to those energies and eventually becoming a snake sage by his own right. I think this would be extra sweet, and make Naruto's and Sasuke's battle all the more epic. Sasuke shed his scales to become a hawk(why not become a dragon) but plot-wise, he shouldn't have lost what he gained from Orochimaru; Naruto draws upon everything he gained from his teachers(kakashi, Jiraiya) and family(Minato and Kushina), Sasuke should retain and draw upon the same from his(Kakashi, Orochimari, and Itachi). Having the frog sage mode to enhance Naruto's kyuubi jinchuuriki powers is going to be raw, Sasuke having a snake sage mode to augment his EMS powers would be pretty cool to see as well!

Seriously, EMS-snake sage mode Sasuke(with horns) vs Kyuubi-frog sage Naruto would be awesome!.
    I don't look forward reading the posts from mindless sasuke haters; but would like to hear thoughts from the more unbiased and intellectually contributing members of mangashare, no offense almara :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Well, Sasuke does need something to counter Naruto's sick speed as well. And that will most likely be a sharingan technique. Like slowing down time. He would still need more sheer strength though. Naruto in full kyubi + sage mode would crush Sasuke's face like breaking a stick. So perhaps Sasuke will get something similar to sage mode. Somehow incorporating Juugo's abilities as well as slowing down time.

As I think about it, when Suigetsu found that scroll of Orochimaru's, Juugo did react to something just before.. Could that be a foreshadowing? We now know why Juugo reacts as his does..

oh god man this would suck.

its bad enough there are forms of sage modes out there let alone sasuke getting another copy cat tech.

Im a big believer in powerful powerups should be rare, this would make sage mode like kishi has done with the shraingna by saturating the series with it.

I don't look forward reading the posts from mindless sasuke haters; but would like to hear thoughts from the more unbiased and intellectually contributing members of mangashare, no offense almara :]
    none take, ive stopped taking you seriously for a while now, but i must say that i laughed a bit when i saw you write about wanting to hear from more unbiased and intellectually contributing members, as these 2 things are something you have never contributed with yourself, so you can imagine the hypocracy when i read this.

Well, seeing how CS is just a portion of Snake Sage mode's power and that Oro was giving it to people with strong kekkei genkai, to see if they are compatible with the sage mode, which wold later result in him obtaining a strong kekkei genkai boosted with the power of the White Snake Sage, I say it's possible.

It should be noted as well that Sage Mode, is like SSJ form of the DBZ.

If Sasuke were to become a Sage, I don't think it would be a Snake Sage. He is much more likely to become a Hawk Sage....or a Phoenix.

I was looking at the Dragon in Japanese mythology, and I discovered that the dragon's mortal enemy is the Phoenix or The Karura, which is a Bird Man. The Bird Man fights using Fierce heat and Breathes Fire from his mouth. This does sound very much Like Saske an Uchiha using Amaterasu or another fire Jutsu.

In Japanese mythology at least there is The Dragon VS The Bird Man (Karura)

Interesting how we in the west can miss out on nuiances that are quite obvious to people in the east

Last edited by paulbee; 03-27-2012 at 05:10 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Paul, that picture of the "Bird Man". Isnt that the same statue in background when Itachi went to recruit Diedora(sp)?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Paul, that picture of the "Bird Man". Isnt that the same statue in background when Itachi went to recruit Diedora(sp)?
    No, Not quite. Striking resemblance though.
    Spoiler!

Sasuke becoming a new sage... I dont see it for several reasons. Sasuke would have to travel to Snake.... Kingdom? And train, which would be odd considering the manga seems to be coming to a close as the main villains are going to be dying off. Sasuke didnt seem to have an affinity towards snakes, while Sasuke did summon Manda, Oro's snake, he had no problem manipulating it and letting it die in his place I believe...

If sasuke gains a Sage mode, it would be a Bird based/Tengu horseshit everyone was harping on for a while

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Sasuke becoming a new sage... I dont see it for several reasons. Sasuke would have to travel to Snake.... Kingdom? And train, which would be odd considering the manga seems to be coming to a close as the main villains are going to be dying off. Sasuke didnt seem to have an affinity towards snakes, while Sasuke did summon Manda, Oro's snake, he had no problem manipulating it and letting it die in his place I believe...

If sasuke gains a Sage mode, it would be a Bird based/Tengu horseshit everyone was harping on for a while
    Actually I almost suspect that Sasuke's Susanoo might morph into some kind of Bird/Human hybrid.

Kishimoto having Kabuto Morph into a dragon, and locked into a death struggle with the Uchiha brothers, knowing that the Dragon's mortal enemy is a Birdman, is just too strong a suggestion that Sasuke's power-up could be something bird related.

Anyhow whatever the case, I just do not expect Sasuke to assimilate anymore Snake/Dragon abilities and Jutsus.....if he assimilates anything it will be bird related. IMO.