Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Also, considering the revelation concerning the power behind Juugo's abilities and the curse seal, we can state that Sasuke unknowingly has collected plenty of experience absorbing the type of natural energy which needs to be gathered to enter Snake/Dragon Sage mode(and curse seal mode, level 1 and 2), he also is compatible with the mentioned energy and Juugo's flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    O...M...G... could this be the return of Tengu!!! lulz!

I like the theory but if you look at Naruto without his Sage mode he is no match for Sasuke with EMS, so they were never really on par to begin with, and then he gained Sage mode and became better than Sasuke. But if Sasuke would gain a Sage mode of his own I think it would put him over the top again. Sharingan can control the Kyubi which is why I think Naruto as just a Jinchuriki would be toast against a MS or EMS Sasuke.
    We know that one with the Mangekyou Sharingan can bring a released under it's complete control, but it might be tricky when the aforementioned bijuu is within a hist/jinchuurki. We also know that Sasuke, with the standard Sharingan, had the ability to enter Naruto's inner bijuu-prison realm, and supress the Kyuubi.

But again, Tobi did decide to tear out the Kyuubi from Kushina to use it in battle, so might Tobi might have been able to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra in an imagined battle with Kushina, He seems not able to bring Kushina herself under his control as a jinchuurki in complete bijuu mode.

So worst case scenerio for Naruto, is that Sasuke, with this EMS, is able to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra and hinder Naruto from having access to it. But if Naruto were to add the Kyuubi's chakra into his sage energies, and attain a new form, it would be OVERKILL for an EMS Sasuke I believe; and a fitting solution to this dilemma would be Sasuke becoming a Snake/Dragon Sage, therefore amplifying his EMS and putting him on terms with a Kyyubi=Sage Naruto without retaining the ability to suppress the Kyuubi within Naruto. Leaving an awesome fight, to be had by them, and witnessed by us.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

that brings several assumptions into play that we havent verified yet tho, Stare. first, sasuke would have to actually have learned to actually control kurama and second, kurama would actually be able to be controlled while he is inside his jinchuriki and no evidence exist that it is possible, some ppl might say that sasuke can control kurama since we saw him in the "sealing realm" inside naruto, but we have to keep in mind that this was also b4 naruto gained full control, emphisis on "full control", so in theory sasuke wouldnt be able to do anything to kurama inside naruto, as i see them as being 2 sides of the same coin, if he uses the "bijuu control" ability then the jinchuriki could cancel it out, like the bijuus do with genjutsu which would also explain why tobi waited for kushina's birth to get access to kurama or he would have just controlled kurama while he was inside kushina.

I agree, I doubt Sasuke can control Kurama OR Naruto with his Genjutsu at this point. Sasuke is definitely able to control a lone Bijuu, but I highly doubt he could even suppress Kurama's chakra as he did previously... Naruto can completely separate Kurama's chakra from Kurama's Will (the part of Kurama susceptible to Genjutsu. Naruto can also fully merge Kurama's chakra with his own. And of course, Naruto and Kurama can break each other out of Genjutsu. Sasuke has faced Bee, and knows his Genjutsu won't work for more than a brief moment, so he won't try to end the fight that way.... if anything, he'll use illusions to create a brief opening, like against Danzou. Sasuke is a Ninjutsu type anyway.

I Think that Kishi would probably only Upgrade Sasuke to Hawk Sage, if anything. If Sasuke were to attain some form of Sage Mode the best and most suitable should be some sort of Avian Sage, not a Reptilian snake or dragon.

In any case, I feel that there are too many sage modes and loathe for there to be more still.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I Think that Kishi would probably only Upgrade Sasuke to Hawk Sage, if anything. If Sasuke were to attain some form of Sage Mode the best and most suitable should be some sort of Avian Sage, not a Reptilian snake or dragon.

In any case, I feel that there are too many sage modes and loathe for there to be more still.
    Assuming that Kabuto's sage mode is complete and that the first user's was as well, then there are only 3 known true sages/sanjutsu users.

Hmmmmmm, perhaps Sasuke will never obtain a true sage mode, since you need to put some (supposedly) unreasonable hard work to obtain it, not to mention there are other ways to use sage energy without entering sage mode.

Kakashi might be awesome to be capable of using over 1000 jutsu he copied (copied means that he at least once used each one of them, otherwise it would be analyzed ), but, Sasuke is the only one that grasped a jutsu that allows you to obtain special powers, without doing anything to yourself (no need for mutations or experiments). The only thing he needs to do, is to turn it around for himself and absorb the one who can naturally absorb natural energy. I will leave it at that, unless there will arise a need to say it more clearly ;P.