Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Actually I almost suspect that Sasuke's Susanoo might morph into some kind of Bird/Human hybrid.

Kishimoto having Kabuto Morph into a dragon, and locked into a death struggle with the Uchiha brothers, knowing that the Dragon's mortal enemy is a Birdman, is just too strong a suggestion that Sasuke's power-up could be something bird related.

Anyhow whatever the case, I just do not expect Sasuke to assimilate anymore Snake/Dragon abilities and Jutsus.....if he assimilates anything it will be bird related. IMO.
    The Dark Phoenix with Black Flames

well, i see it more as becoming something like the garuda which is something that would be described mostly as a eagle/human hybrid in the hindu/buddhist mythology but i would also say that a phoenix would fit very well as well as they are usually depicted as looking a lot like eagles or hawks.

Actually I almost suspect that Sasuke's Susanoo might morph into some kind of Bird/Human hybrid.

Kishimoto having Kabuto Morph into a dragon, and locked into a death struggle with the Uchiha brothers, knowing that the Dragon's mortal enemy is a Birdman, is just too strong a suggestion that Sasuke's power-up could be something bird related.

Anyhow whatever the case, I just do not expect Sasuke to assimilate anymore Snake/Dragon abilities and Jutsus.....if he assimilates anything it will be bird related. IMO.
    Sasuke's complete Susano'o already has a beak, doesn't it? But yeah, if he gained wings (perhaps even flight), it'd be pretty epic.

I thought that was a pointy nose. But judging by Madara's Susanoo, I'd say that Sasuke's Susanoo isn't quite complete yet.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, Naruto achieved a (Presumably) perfect Sage Mode through training, Sasuke seems to be striving to achieve power through what his bloodline is capable of.

I can see Sasuke learning to use Natural energy, from observing Kabuto Dragon Haxx Mode, to combat the negative effects of over using Susanoo and supplementing his own abilities.
    http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Unless, that Scroll Suigetsu can teach Sasuke Haxx Sage Mode by eating Pop rocks and Pepsi, or some other Fast Tracking OP Skills Hacks, I would think this would be the idea.
    Last edited by zeroLT; 03-28-2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: clarity

EPIC!!!

the scroll is going to pay a big part in sasukes development.

-dragon sage mode is possible but with how sasuke is i dont think he would rely on that power

-perfect sage? my idea is the scroll might hint towards a non-animal sage mode. the results of kabuto learning and testing how sage mode works. he wouldnt use it as the only way to gain the abilities and the test it is to become a sage via an animal, but once figured out i dont think it would be impossible to create a sage mode that didnt rely on animal influences.

anyways sasuke is not on par with naruto, yet. naruto i speculate will have a much more even and balanced chakra before the series is over. we dont know when naruto and sasuke will fight, closer to the end or not, but sasuke and him should be on even, but opposite ground when they conflict.

they are opposites so how will they be mirrored and disordered from one another? will naruto become balanced and sasuke become leaning towards, tho still on par with naruto, towards yin? or with they both balance out? while naruto relies on not just his own power but the power with in him ( kurama) and the power around him ( sage mode) will sasuke relies on only himself, or will he gain anew?

so many questions of how characters will develop power.....

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdd_d View Post
    I do not think it will happen too. It will be something else but not this. What we should do now is to wait for naruto 580
    Sasuke in his current state of power can take on Naruto the kyuubi tamer; as crazy as that may sound to some members, they will need to see this from essence of the manga. Yes, Naruto slapped away five bijuu bombs, and no, Sasuke can't do the same; but does that mean that Naruto will wipe the floor with Sasuke? No way. The Blessed Eyes give the possessor unique powers to take on even a jinchuuriki/bijuu; example, Killerbee went Bijuu mode thereby putting fear in Karin just as it would be with any fodder ninja, and all it took was one amaterasu from a mangekyou sharingan to sent the Hachibi crying into the water.

What is my point, the power passed down to the younger son was meant to match the power passed down to the elder son, and vice versa. Plot-wise a doujutsu has the best chance to take on a jinchuuriki or senju, the same aplies the other way around.

Sure, Naruto in Karuma-mode has intense speed, but I'm sure Sasuke has already copied the raikage's jutsu, and also has the enhanced reading cability of the sharingan which would even the odds in regards to speed. Going full bijuu mode would make Naruto an easy target for amaterasu, etc.. EMS Sasuke has what it takes to fight Kurama Naruto; however, add frog sage mode into the mix, and the whole balanc eis thrown off, and Sasuke is easily found at Naruto's mercy.

Which is why he's going to need some type of upgrade, and the recently revealed snake sage mode makes the perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Well, Sasuke does need something to counter Naruto's sick speed as well. And that will most likely be a sharingan technique. Like slowing down time. He would still need more sheer strength though. Naruto in full kyubi + sage mode would crush Sasuke's face like breaking a stick. So perhaps Sasuke will get something similar to sage mode. Somehow incorporating Juugo's abilities as well as slowing down time.

As I think about it, when Suigetsu found that scroll of Orochimaru's, Juugo did react to something just before.. Could that be a foreshadowing? We now know why Juugo reacts as his does..
    Yes. As a side note, slowing down time would be quite the ability granted by the blessed eyes passed down to the elder son. But yeah, Sasuke is compatible with Juugo's powers which we now know are derived from either snake sage mode or the energies of the dragon cave realm, it seems to be a distinct essence of natural energy apart from frog sage mode. And that could be the reason for juugo's reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    oh god man this would suck.

its bad enough there are forms of sage modes out there let alone sasuke getting another copy cat tech.

Im a big believer in powerful powerups should be rare, this would make sage mode like kishi has done with the shraingna by saturating the series with it.
    Snake sage mode makes much sense. And it is rare, Naruto being the only perfect frog sage, and Kabuto being the only perfect snake sage, Sasuke being the only living perfect snake sage once Kabuto is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    none take, ive stopped taking you seriously for a while now, but i must say that i laughed a bit when i saw you write about wanting to hear from more unbiased and intellectually contributing members, as these 2 things are something you have never contributed with yourself, so you can imagine the hypocracy when i read this.
    Says the guy who contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. And in regards to the comments you wrote about my contributing to this forum, I'm sorry you feel that way, I know I have my moments in which i contribute nothing but a basic "lol," but I thought I did have my moments of real contribution, what a shame, I'm sorry. I'm not being sarcastic by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, seeing how CS is just a portion of Snake Sage mode's power and that Oro was giving it to people with strong kekkei genkai, to see if they are compatible with the sage mode, which wold later result in him obtaining a strong kekkei genkai boosted with the power of the White Snake Sage, I say it's possible.

It should be noted as well that Sage Mode, is like SSJ form of the DBZ.
    Exactly; at the very least, Sasuke is more than likely not only compatible with snake sage energies but able to master them as well.

If Sasuke were to become a Sage, I don't think it would be a Snake Sage. He is much more likely to become a Hawk Sage....or a Phoenix.

I was looking at the Dragon in Japanese mythology, and I discovered that the dragon's mortal enemy is the Phoenix or The Karura, which is a Bird Man. The Bird Man fights using Fierce heat and Breathes Fire from his mouth. This does sound very much Like Saske an Uchiha using Amaterasu or another fire Jutsu.

In Japanese mythology at least there is The Dragon VS The Bird Man (Karura)

Interesting how we in the west can miss out on nuiances that are quite obvious to people in the east

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Paul, that picture of the "Bird Man". Isnt that the same statue in background when Itachi went to recruit Diedora(sp)?
    WOW dude, what a find! Yet Sasuke can be affiliated with more than one animal, just like Naruto. Naruto has been affiliated with the fox his entire life, and now frogs as well. Sasuke became associated with snakes, and able to use them quite efficiently as well, and now he has gained the aura of a hawk, why not a hawk with a snake in its' claws, as to say this uchiha hawk has tamed the power of the snake as well. It would be just a shame for Sasuke to go through his orochimaru training to not have retained anything, while Naruto his bright parallel not only retained his powers from Jiraiya training but it has been foreshadowed that those abilities will be combined with Kurama mode. The same should be applied to Sasuke, I always thought it was a shame that he lost his snake summons(his style of fighting versus itachi was awesome), but now it all makes much more sense, if all that was for the purpose of his body becoming accustomed to the snake sage energies to eventually become a snake sage and augment his uchiha powers and chidori(kirin) with sage energy. See where I'm getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Sasuke becoming a new sage... I dont see it for several reasons. Sasuke would have to travel to Snake.... Kingdom? And train, which would be odd considering the manga seems to be coming to a close as the main villains are going to be dying off. Sasuke didnt seem to have an affinity towards snakes, while Sasuke did summon Manda, Oro's snake, he had no problem manipulating it and letting it die in his place I believe...

If sasuke gains a Sage mode, it would be a Bird based/Tengu horseshit everyone was harping on for a while
    For plot reasons, the same would happen as in part one; instead of Sasuke naturally training his curse seal he took the short cut to attain level two so that Kishi can have Sasuke and Naruto fight sooner rather than later, the same can happen with snake sage mode, especially since it seems to be different from frog sage mode, might have different prerequisites. A bird/tengu sage would face the same time constriction.

And as far as snake affinity, do not be confused by thinking that snakes are traditionally treating just as well as the frog summons. Sasuke treated and used them his snake summons just as well as Orochimaru did, lol; using them as shields which results in their heads getting cut off, burned, etc. It's a different less caring style of fighting, and quite fitting if you ask me.

It would be a fulfillment of Sasuke's training. If Sasuke forsook everything he learned previous of Orochimari, he wouldn't have created kirin, and it would be lacking. The same applies now, Sasuke should make use of what he gained from Kakashi(chidori and lightning chakra), Itachi(EMS), and Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The Dark Phoenix with Black Flames
    Talk about awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well, i see it more as becoming something like the garuda which is something that would be described mostly as a eagle/human hybrid in the hindu/buddhist mythology but i would also say that a phoenix would fit very well as well as they are usually depicted as looking a lot like eagles or hawks.
    Finally you add something somewhat worthy to the discussion ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Sasuke's complete Susano'o already has a beak, doesn't it? But yeah, if he gained wings (perhaps even flight), it'd be pretty epic.
    I already imagined this a while back, black feather raven wings, super cool image; it really does seem like susano'o can develop legs as well, why not wings.

I thought that was a pointy nose. But judging by Madara's Susanoo, I'd say that Sasuke's Susanoo isn't quite complete yet.
    It was a pointy nose, but after Sasuke gained EMS, it's definitely a beak now.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Well, Naruto achieved a (Presumably) perfect Sage Mode through training, Sasuke seems to be striving to achieve power through what his bloodline is capable of.

I can see Sasuke learning to use Natural energy, from observing Kabuto Dragon Haxx Mode, to combat the negative effects of over using Susanoo and supplementing his own abilities.
    http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Unless, that Scroll Suigetsu can teach Sasuke Haxx Sage Mode by eating Pop rocks and Pepsi, or some other Fast Tracking OP Skills Hacks, I would think this would be the idea.
    Yes dude, I'm sure this is what will happen when Naruto combines both sage mode with Kurama mode. And while I do believe the secrets of snake sage mode can be found within a scroll considering the dragon statue behind the white snake sage is holding a scroll within its' jaws, I think the scroll that Suigetsu found might rather have something to do with gaining control of the war.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Well, it is quite obvious that Sasuke is going to gain a new power up, for a simple reason, Sasuke is always first, before Naruto, to obtain a new power ups and Naruto is about to gain yet another one. Kishi has to give Sasuke something, even if the current one could fight the current Naruto, Sasuke has to be able to take on the future Naruto.

sasuke has a big potentail to be more poweful in the fruture. but from the latest naruto chapter, i do think his power still not as good as his brother.

O...M...G... could this be the return of Tengu!!! lulz!

I like the theory but if you look at Naruto without his Sage mode he is no match for Sasuke with EMS, so they were never really on par to begin with, and then he gained Sage mode and became better than Sasuke. But if Sasuke would gain a Sage mode of his own I think it would put him over the top again. Sharingan can control the Kyubi which is why I think Naruto as just a Jinchuriki would be toast against a MS or EMS Sasuke.
    A pie in the sky?