Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippuden Road to Ninja (Movie 9)

Good lord another one of these but this time Kishi is taking a personal role in it so maybe it wont suck.

This year's 17th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine announced that Naruto manga creator Masashi Kishimoto is personally conceiving the all-new story and designing the characters for this movie.

Kishi save us all !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sounds interesting. I hope Kishi will make a good movie and not like the previous shitty ones.

Love the image with Hinata finally showing some skin by having the jacket open.

..and by shitty ones you mean pretty much all of them except the 1st and 2nd one.

I mean seriously how do they take time travel + the 4th Hokage and manage to make that into a boring movie.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    ..and by shitty ones you mean pretty much all of them except the 1st and 2nd one.
    Depends on which 1st and 2nd ones you meant. I was talking about the Shippuden ones as i enjoyed the early naruto movies.

I mean seriously how do they take time travel + the 4th Hokage and manage to make that into a boring movie.
    Not really suprised as the naruto animators took an awesome fight with Pain and Kyuubi and turned it into crap aswell.

I don't think Kishi himself will it but we'll see.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Kishi saw the reception to the One Piece movie that Oda took a personal interest in and decided to cash in as well.

Hinata Seduction no Jutsu FTW!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post

Not really suprised as the naruto animators took an awesome fight with Pain and Kyuubi and turned it into crap aswell.

WORD!

I may live another 50 years and STILL not understand that rubbish Pain Kyuubi KRAPAMOLLY

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

WORD!

I may live another 50 years and STILL not understand that rubbish Pain Kyuubi KRAPAMOLLY
    I wouldn't mind if some episodes were redone and released as OVAs or something.

So both, Naruto and Hinata, had opened their shirts eh ? I wonder what that could mean ;P ?

Hmmmm, so what will be this movie about ? Some legacy left by Naruto's parents (another one ?), or are they going to show how Naurot's team was following Tobi and then after looking at Naruto, he will remember his confrontation with Minato and Kushina ?

Hmmmm, it would be cool if this movie was placed in alternate dimension, where Minato and Kushina didn't die after the confrontation with Tobi/Kurama and Naruto is dating Hinata ;D.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Depends on which 1st and 2nd ones you meant. I was talking about the Shippuden ones as i enjoyed the early naruto movies.
    The very first Naruto movie the with the Snow Princess and the second one that featured the Sand siblings. All the others were disappointments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

So both, Naruto and Hinata, had opened their shirts eh ? I wonder what that could mean ;P ?
    That their breasts are too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmm, so what will be this movie about ? Some legacy left by Naruto's parents (another one ?), or are they going to show how Naurot's team was following Tobi and then after looking at Naruto, he will remember his confrontation with Minato and Kushina ?

Hmmmm, it would be cool if this movie was placed in alternate dimension, where Minato and Kushina didn't die after the confrontation with Tobi/Kurama and Naruto is dating Hinata ;D.
    I suspect this movie will be about the history of the shinobi world and the legacies left by previous generations. I imagine it might have a lot of flashbacks that interconnect from one character to the next. I could see Konohamru playing a role perhaps trying to gather information from the elders and various people in the Leaf. It might be the last movie before the manga ends so that may be why Kishi is getting involved.

You know I would be perfectly happy if this movie focused more on a flashback adventure theme filling in the gaps in the Naruto timeline rather than on creating some lame villains and some sub par fights that end with a peach flavored rasengan.

Fire type

OMG I just learned something pretty interesting this movie takes place in an very different alternate universe where even personalities of some of the characters at least from the trailer and sketches look different.

Sasuke - is a ladies man

Neji - supposedly a pervert

Hinata - Is not shy about being sexy

Tenten - looks homeless

Ino - is the shy girl

Sakura's parents are in this movie and her father might be the Hokage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-7dD...ayer_embedded#!

Over a dozen years ago, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, was unleashed by a mysterious Masked Man. The Hidden Leaf Village was attacked by the Fox and was on the verge of complete devastation. There was only one way to save the village – to seal the Demon Fox. The 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina sealed the Fox into their new born son Naruto, sacrificing their own lives for the sake of the Village, entrusting its future to their son.
    As time passed, members of the dangerous group known as Akatsuki – Pain, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu – assault the Hidden Leaf Village! Naruto and his comrades succeeded in defeating them, but why are those Akatsuki members, supposedly all dead, here again now? The mystery remains, but all the shinobis are being praised to achieve a dangerous mission. In the meantime, Naruto, who doesn’t know his parents, can’t help it to feel very lonely. Just around that time, and all of a sudden, the Masked Man returns to the Hidden Leaf Village. The mysterious new eye technique of this man then strikes both Naruto and Sakura.
    Now, his terrifying ambition is revealed! Is he targetting the Nine Tailed Fox? Traps and conspiracy to Naruto and Sakura, and to the other shinobi of the Leaf Village. The fierce fight is inevitable! The movie is at its climax!

This alternate world is just a genjutsu by Tobi used on Naruto and Sakura and they fall into a dream world where everything is the way they want it. Check below:

Spoiler!

Fire type