Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kishimito-sensei mentions that even though he would have liked to write some scenes with Sakura's parents, he hasn’t had the chance to include them until now. In his mind, he had the image for Sakura’s parents, which include back-and-forth arguing matches, but he just never could find the right time to do so. With so much of the manga release, he thought nobody would have interest in them at this point, although he still decided for them to be in the movie.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Oh, I almost forgot about this and hey, I was pretty damn close in guessing, from the poster alone, what will this movie be about .

Man, ANBU Sasuke (you can see him in both trailers for about a second ), damn this movie might really be good .
    Last edited by Zero; 07-19-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Very interested in this project, if only to see Hinata finally treat Naruto as the piece of meat she desires.

Also, WAYYY too much smiling Sasuke. He can still be a player, but lose the happy happy.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

The main song by Asian Kung Fu Generation my favorite J-pop band.

Funny youtube comment:

the 1 person who disliked this video is tobi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

it will be interesting to see this when all is said and done.. the one shot manga sets the stage pretty well actually.. everyone (save for lee, and maybe naruto from the looks of it) is the polar opposite of what they are in the correct naruverse

Hand banana has to be totally ticked about tenten (the beat up look and bandages means this version of her isnt nearly the perfect markswoman we know and love)
    come fight my brute here

So Sakura's father is Yondaime Hokage?

Sakura's dad > Minato. XD