Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    my memory is so weak.. which chapter moria said he was defeated by a guy named kaidou (i don't remember at all and i don't have the past chapters on this computer..sorry)
    Chapter 456.

Check the page here: OP 456 Page 010 (Online Reader).

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Here is a question for you all, if Moria is defeated, will he continue being a shichibukai? Crocodile was only locked up because he was planning to get the ancient weapon and betray the government (or something like that, I don't really remember). But if Moria is defeated but isn't dead, what stops him from continuing being a shichibukai after the strawhats depart?
    Nothing. The government is desperate enough to recruit a $0 bountied pirate into the rank of Shichibukai just to fill the hole. There is no reason for the government to kick off Moria just because he lost against another pirate.

Unless of course, Moria's zombie army is something less than legal...Then again, that's not good enough of a reason to kick off a powerful ally from your ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Here is a question for you all, if Moria is defeated, will he continue being a shichibukai? Crocodile was only locked up because he was planning to get the ancient weapon and betray the government (or something like that, I don't really remember). But if Moria is defeated but isn't dead, what stops him from continuing being a shichibukai after the strawhats depart?
    At first I thought maybe they would throw him out of the club because he got defeated. But I remembered that Moria already had his a** royally handled by Kaidou and he didn’t get cut then... But with that said, I have no idea if that was before or after he became a Shichibukai.

THE POINT: I don’t think he’d be officially kicked out.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that Kuma might come out and kill him/destroy him for not fulfilling “his duty.” I dunno why I’m assuming this, but I’m just waiting for Bartholomew Kuma to flip out and do something like this. Seems plausible.
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."