Moria/Oz combo has been defeated, correct? However everybody's shadows have not returned as of yet. Dawn is fast approaching, if the shadows do not return in time, it's game over for half of the entire Straw Hat forces!
More importantly, Moria actually has to OPEN up his golden mouth and state the following: "all shadows return to the masters" in order for the shadows to return. So here are couple issues:
1. Moria is unconscious
2. Moria has not given up
3. Moria will not willingly give up the shadows(I wonder how well can he stand up to torture?)
4. Kuma is still on Thriller Bark...lurking in the shadows...and only two Straw Hat members remaining. There is absolutely no way they can defeat Kuma if he see it as his Shichibukai duty to kill Luffy right here and there.
5. Dawn is fast approaching, they only got couple minutes to wait up Moria and torture him to submission.
6. All salt are gone. So the ONLY way to regain the shadows is to torture Moria, unless the shadowless pirates on Thriller Bark still got some left...
7. Zombies will not stay dead, since they are already dead. The Straw Hats crew went right back up after being decimated by Oz in the first round of Straw Hats V.S. Oz. How long would it take Oz to regain his footing?
So we got couple problems... not to mention Brook is yet to officially join the crew.