Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Moria/Oz combo has been defeated, correct? However everybody's shadows have not returned as of yet. Dawn is fast approaching, if the shadows do not return in time, it's game over for half of the entire Straw Hat forces!

More importantly, Moria actually has to OPEN up his golden mouth and state the following: "all shadows return to the masters" in order for the shadows to return. So here are couple issues:

1. Moria is unconscious
    2. Moria has not given up
    3. Moria will not willingly give up the shadows(I wonder how well can he stand up to torture?)
    4. Kuma is still on Thriller Bark...lurking in the shadows...and only two Straw Hat members remaining. There is absolutely no way they can defeat Kuma if he see it as his Shichibukai duty to kill Luffy right here and there.
    5. Dawn is fast approaching, they only got couple minutes to wait up Moria and torture him to submission.
    6. All salt are gone. So the ONLY way to regain the shadows is to torture Moria, unless the shadowless pirates on Thriller Bark still got some left...
    7. Zombies will not stay dead, since they are already dead. The Straw Hats crew went right back up after being decimated by Oz in the first round of Straw Hats V.S. Oz. How long would it take Oz to regain his footing?

So we got couple problems... not to mention Brook is yet to officially join the crew.

Hehehe. Everyones shadows will be back to their masters and everything will be done. It's also impossible for moria to fight back coz he doesn’t know how to fight. Have you guys notice how strong Luffy's punch? he even bring OZ down in one hit, and if it's moria got hit with that punch he no longer can't stand up and especially luffy was using gomu gomu no pistol and gomu gomu no storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    Hehehe. Everyones shadows will be back to their masters and everything will be done. It's also impossible for moria to fight back coz he doesn’t know how to fight. Have you guys notice how strong Luffy's punch? he even bring OZ down in one hit, and if it's moria got hit with that punch he no longer can't stand up and especially luffy was using gomu gomu no pistol and gomu gomu no storm.
    Aye. Nightmare Luffy's punch was of sufficient strength to deal significant damage to Oz. There was little wonder why Moria lost consciousness after a direct hit in the face. Nonetheless, we haven't saw enough Moria's own power in action. Will this arc really end like this? Perhaps Moria will really chase Luffy in the future like Buggy or something.

P.S. There is no chapter next week?

Hmmm....actually Luffy's power is greater than Kuma's since Luffy has a higher Bounty.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan_Yugi View Post
    Hmmm....actually Luffy's power is greater than Kuma's since Luffy has a higher Bounty.
    1. Bounties indicate threat to the government; they aren't a power level.
    2. Kuma's has no bounty, only a former bounty. When he joined the Shichibukai his bounty taken away. It'd probably be higher now.

Anyway, I hope they have to kill Moria. I'd like to see Luffy in that position.

Well no doubt this ones a good chapter with some good fights..
    However, I'm really expecting more shadow abilities from Luffy more than that..
    He only uses the sword once and then nothing more than what his normal fighting schemes except for the incredible strength..
    I do hope, Oda-chan will put more of it in the anime....

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan_Yugi View Post
    Bounty means little other than an indication of that particular pirate's level of fame. Besides, Kuma's bounty is currently frozen due to his status as a Shichibukai.

Foxy(Bounty 23m) almost managed to defeat Luffy (Bounty 100m at that time) with cheats, fufu. Foxy actually came pretty close. He accomplished something that only Crocodile and Lucci managed to accomplished: beating Luffy to a half death state.

Marshall D. Teach's current bounty is a net score of $0. And that $0 is currently frozen with his entry into the rank of Shichibukai. Surely it would take more than Chopper(bounty 50 bellies) to defeat Blackbeard.

Please do not mix up One Piece's bounties with Dragon Ball's power level scores. Oda is too smart, or random, to use the same old trick twice!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Moria/Oz combo has been defeated, correct? However everybody's shadows have not returned as of yet. Dawn is fast approaching, if the shadows do not return in time, it's game over for half of the entire Straw Hat forces!

More importantly, Moria actually has to OPEN up his golden mouth and state the following: "all shadows return to the masters" in order for the shadows to return. So here are couple issues:

1. Moria is unconscious
    2. Moria has not given up
    3. Moria will not willingly give up the shadows(I wonder how well can he stand up to torture?)
    4. Kuma is still on Thriller Bark...lurking in the shadows...and only two Straw Hat members remaining. There is absolutely no way they can defeat Kuma if he see it as his Shichibukai duty to kill Luffy right here and there.
    5. Dawn is fast approaching, they only got couple minutes to wait up Moria and torture him to submission.
    6. All salt are gone. So the ONLY way to regain the shadows is to torture Moria, unless the shadowless pirates on Thriller Bark still got some left...
    7. Zombies will not stay dead, since they are already dead. The Straw Hats crew went right back up after being decimated by Oz in the first round of Straw Hats V.S. Oz. How long would it take Oz to regain his footing?

So we got couple problems... not to mention Brook is yet to officially join the crew.
    Well, you raised some good points. However ultimately the fact stands that both Oz and Moria have been defeated. Thus far, I have no reason to believe that Oda intends to drag this arc on or turn it into an epic story of some sort like Alabasta. I expect this arc to be concluded in the next 4 or 5 chapters. As to how will this arc conclude, I have no idea. And yes, Moria will probably survive this arc and work against the Straw Hats from this point onward.

Initiate
    Well if Usopp is still conscious he strawhats will be fine...I kid. Actually this arc was refreshing in a lot of ways. Instead of doing the same old, everyone pairs off thing, they did that for a little and then had one badass fight between Oz and the strawhat crew.

The arc itself I thought was strong, but it is coming off a really good CP9 arc. Zoro vs. Ryouma was badass and so was the return of Sogeking. Franky got plenty of action which is a plus. On top of that, we will most likely leave with a new awesome crew member...Brooke is the man.

I feel they from the beginning have sort of painted Moria as a pansy type villain. He needs to hide behind his army OR his own shadow power. I mean Moria never actually attacked anyone physically, but used his shadow. It felt like Oz was the main villain of this arc, not so much Moria.

Veteran Member
    so many people seem to think moria isnt defeated yet

i beg to differ