• |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece Chapter 660 : "Royal Shichibukai Trafalgar Law"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-14-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

wow.. that "room" is no joke.. I was getting excited thinking it was going to be Sanji/Franky vs Smoker/Law (I doubt seriously Sanji/Franky would had won that fight though - still it would had been a good fight to watch lol).

Also, I was wondering, Do you think Franky has Haki?
    I'm thinking.. that he must have something, maybe he has some sea stone weapon, after all he was in VegaPunk's weapons lab..
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    wow.. that "room" is no joke.. I was getting excited thinking it was going to be Sanji/Franky vs Smoker/Law (I doubt seriously Sanji/Franky would had won that fight though - still it would had been a good fight to watch lol).

I'm thinking.. that he must have something, maybe he has some sea stone weapon, after all he was in VegaPunk's weapons lab..
    Yeah that was a hell of a room wow ^^ cool chap nice combination of chars and situations wonder if ruffy and law will meet actually

G5: Craziest group of Marines.
    Straw Hat Pirates: Craziest group of Pirates.
    Straw Hats stumped G5.

So, Punk Hazard has been holding on to prisoners. Now, have those prisoners been there since before or after the the Admiral Showdown? It's looking more and more like it was more of a competition than a real fight. The only reason we have to think that it was a fight is because Akainu "spared" Aokiji.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

"That must have been a pretty serious disease" Lmao, that cracked me up. Good one Chopper.

So Law's room looks a little similar to Shiki's ability. Both may not be able to levitate humans to downgrade it's haxness. Tough match up for Law though, he needs haki or seastone to truly beat smokey.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

Tough match up for both Sanji and Franky. Sanji might have a chance against smoker if he can use haki but Franky is in a big disadvantage. Law seems to had become a top tier Shichibukai. This time Franky can put up more fight than Sanji. Sanji won't be able to hit Law unless he enters his room but Franky can use his lazers and other long range attacks.

I do not think Franky has haki. But I do believe that he has replaced his strong right with haki stone instead of just iron fist.

edit: When I saw the frozen people, I thought for a moment that I was reading berserk and not OP. Good art there Oda... er .. your assistants.
    Last edited by arisart; 03-14-2012 at 01:19 PM.

sig made by me

i guess it really was Law after all...

I wonder where the rest of his crew is cause he kept saying he was the only one there. Also, he seemed genuinely surprised that the strawhats were there...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    i guess it really was Law after all...

I wonder where the rest of his crew is cause he kept saying he was the only one there. Also, he seemed genuinely surprised that the strawhats were there...
    What? Are you daft? Just because the title has his name in it, people refer to him as law, the box in the last chapter said he was law, and he has law's powers doesn't make him law. He's nothing but an impostor; the real Law would never be Shichibukai. LawXLuffy 4ever!!!2!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

one word..........."ROOM"

law doesn't seem mad @ the straw hats he just seems kinda confused an annoyed that he has to put up with what ever trouble they put him in
    cant wait to see how law intends to "disassemble" smoker should be an interesting fight though
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

the Straw hats really know how to break the ice . And Law has become insane.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

seems law's ability has something to do with assembly...cant wait to read the story of the frozen prisoners. Shaping up to be a great arc

twitter.com/jedijuck