View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    12 85.71%
  • |4| Good

    2 14.29%
  • |3| Average

    0 0%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71
  1. #51
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I'd say that Law's ability is linked with his sword. If it wasn't a scalpel is even better with his room ability than that sword.
    I hope for Smokey vs Luffy !

    Where is Enel now? I'm interested in what happened to him and also to Rob Lucci. Are they dead? Will they return?
    Aokiji's fate is interesting too. Will he take Luffy's side or not?
    I hope we see Vegapunk's face soon,because he is legendary as Dragon and he still haven't made an appearance.
    well i get the feeling that who ever does not show up on a cover page if they were a large character, we will be seeing them again. so my guess it that we will be seeing the former warden, enel, lucci and croc again at some point. and his ability is not really linked with his sword. he uses it with his sword but its not linked two it because we have seen him use it with out it for things. they work well together but they are not linked per say.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #52
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,003
    ^From what I see, Law's Power is like an operating table, but doctors need other tools besides just and operating table to operate, so he uses his sword as a scalpel. He can still move things around on the table, as he has his hands, but can't cut flesh with just his hands, as that would be too messy. He could probably use other doctors objects with his room power as well, like chemicals or needles, though I don't know what that would do.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  3. #53
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Nami's heart is within Franky's body, thus the underwear comment.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sieg009 View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/661/17
    Law using observational haki if anyone missed it

    Hmm..not sure but what I can see he just saw Smoker on a point of attacking him of course he will evade because 1. Smoker using a sea stone weapon. 2. Law's DF is not a logia type of course he can feel and take a damage so better evade than to absorb..But still I maybe wrong in the end, hahaha! I love Law because he saved Luffy and Jinbei..I owe him bigtime if not no more Luffy and Jinbei...
    Thinking back to when Luffy saw his arm chopped of by Mihawk, he actually saw that happen so I would lean towards you being right.. Although what halaros536 was saying would be correct because even Tagashi has haki right? Rayleigh said that anyone can have haki if they trained hard enough but the Amazons said that king's haki was rare, up to one in a million. So observational and armament haki are easier to come by than king's. So whether that was an instance of haki will have to wait until next chapter or till the anime comes out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I'd say that Law's ability is linked with his sword. If it wasn't a scalpel is even better with his room ability than that sword.
    I hope for Smokey vs Luffy !

    Where is Enel now? I'm interested in what happened to him and also to Rob Lucci. Are they dead? Will they return?
    Aokiji's fate is interesting too. Will he take Luffy's side or not?
    I hope we see Vegapunk's face soon,because he is legendary as Dragon and he still haven't made an appearance.
    Wasn't him who was talking to Don Flamingo about something and then Don got real angry or something and warned him not to talk down to him because he was a pirate.

    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^From what I see, Law's Power is like an operating table, but doctors need other tools besides just and operating table to operate, so he uses his sword as a scalpel. He can still move things around on the table, as he has his hands, but can't cut flesh with just his hands, as that would be too messy. He could probably use other doctors objects with his room power as well, like chemicals or needles, though I don't know what that would do.
    Interesting take. So him moving his hands like that isn't necessary, just like Luffy saying what his rubber punches are going to be called right before he attacks is pointless too.

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  4. #54
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    thats what i was getting at. (more or less) his power is not linked to his sword. it works well with it but any bladed object would probably be just as good. like a scalpel.

    ^ exactly there is no real rhyme or reason its just there like a habit or by choice or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #55
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by antidotes85 View Post
    nami with just underwear?
    It's going to be one hell of a comedy with Nami trying to cover up as well as keeping Sanji from undressing as he'll undoubtedly be enjoying himself, and Franky and Chopper will have some qualms I'm sure about the bodies they wound up in...Franky maybe feeling hot or scratchy because of Chopper's fur which acts like clothes and CHopper feeling sick because of how poorly Sanji treats his body with smoking. I cannot wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i get the feeling that who ever does not show up on a cover page if they were a large character, we will be seeing them again. so my guess it that we will be seeing the former warden, enel, lucci and croc again at some point. and his ability is not really linked with his sword. he uses it with his sword but its not linked two it because we have seen him use it with out it for things. they work well together but they are not linked per say.
    Well it would be interesting to see where exactly Magellan wound up. Hannyabel is a sorry excuse for a warden, but the times are changing and a new era is rising; out with the old and in with the new potbellied bozos!

    Additionally, Law can control his DF power without the sword, as evident back on SA when he dissembled the marines without drawing his sword. His hand control is part of his operation within the spectrum of his power (see what I did there ). While his sword undoubtedly lends additional speed, precision, and lethalness to his movements, Law remains in need of his hand gestures to manipulate his target. This is similar to Donflamingo's manipulation of his DF via his hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^From what I see, Law's Power is like an operating table, but doctors need other tools besides just and operating table to operate, so he uses his sword as a scalpel. He can still move things around on the table, as he has his hands, but can't cut flesh with just his hands, as that would be too messy. He could probably use other doctors objects with his room power as well, like chemicals or needles, though I don't know what that would do.
    See my second point from the post above mentioning his hand gestures. He can "cut" flesh without his sword, he did it in SA and his nodachi is simply an extension of his reach/power/lethalness. It is Law who wields the DF power, not his sword.

  6. #56
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post

    Well it would be interesting to see where exactly Magellan wound up. Hannyabel is a sorry excuse for a warden, but the times are changing and a new era is rising; out with the old and in with the new potbellied bozos!
    Well,its post TS.I'm sure that Hannyabal is now strong enough,otherwise he wouldnt have been the warden.But i'd say he's weaker than pre TS Magellan for sure.

  7. #57
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    It's going to be one hell of a comedy with Nami trying to cover up as well as keeping Sanji from undressing as he'll undoubtedly be enjoying himself, and Franky and Chopper will have some qualms I'm sure about the bodies they wound up in...Franky maybe feeling hot or scratchy because of Chopper's fur which acts like clothes and CHopper feeling sick because of how poorly Sanji treats his body with smoking. I cannot wait!



    Well it would be interesting to see where exactly Magellan wound up. Hannyabel is a sorry excuse for a warden, but the times are changing and a new era is rising; out with the old and in with the new potbellied bozos!

    Additionally, Law can control his DF power without the sword, as evident back on SA when he dissembled the marines without drawing his sword. His hand control is part of his operation within the spectrum of his power (see what I did there ). While his sword undoubtedly lends additional speed, precision, and lethalness to his movements, Law remains in need of his hand gestures to manipulate his target. This is similar to Donflamingo's manipulation of his DF via his hands.



    See my second point from the post above mentioning his hand gestures. He can "cut" flesh without his sword, he did it in SA and his nodachi is simply an extension of his reach/power/lethalness. It is Law who wields the DF power, not his sword.


    He can move things around all he wants, but he still needs his sword to take things apart.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #58
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

    He can move things around all he wants, but he still needs his sword to take things apart.
    well the point i was trying to make was that he probably just need some form of a blade. i was just saying that its not connected to his sword, but it just works well with it. in other words he just needs something that can cut. i think the reason he has the sword is that the sword it self has some form of personal or emotional importance. in other words he just likes the sword for one reason or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #59
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well the point i was trying to make was that he probably just need some form of a blade. i was just saying that its not connected to his sword, but it just works well with it. in other words he just needs something that can cut. i think the reason he has the sword is that the sword it self has some form of personal or emotional importance. in other words he just likes the sword for one reason or another.
    And the point I was trying to make was that Law can't just pull limbs apart. It had nothing to do with you, cross. As for the sword thing: Law uses his sword over a scalpel for the same reason Zoro uses Kitetsu over a scalpel. It's a named sword that's stronger than any scalpel and most other swords.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  10. #60
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Law will just put the strawhats back together after Luffy interrupts. Maybe he only swapped them around because of the situation
    Buzzzz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •