0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Holy Hell...Law power is Hax level.

My boy Hannyabal finally did it! He became fat--I mean, he became the new Warden!!
    I knew he could do it! I never doubted him for a second.><

That said, I still don't think Magellan is Admiral. If it turns out he is, I won't be happy.

Also Brownbeard... he's a freakin' crocodile centaur?
    "WARM CLOTHES" Robin's face is the best.

G-5 marines act just like the marines at Shabaody. Seriously. They need to man up a bit, even Tashigi is braver. At least she wasn't all like "Oh shi-" even though she too got cut. Damn, that panel looked neat.

Law's in trouble now. Smokey isn't someone whom can be messed with.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

nami with just underwear?
    ~aNtidOtes tO kiLL tHe pa|n~

Quote Originally Posted by antidotes85 View Post
    nami with just underwear?
    Um.... What?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nami's heart is within Franky's body, thus the underwear comment.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/661/17
    Law using observational haki if anyone missed it[/QUOTE]

Hmm..not sure but what I can see he just saw Smoker on a point of attacking him of course he will evade because 1. Smoker using a sea stone weapon. 2. Law's DF is not a logia type of course he can feel and take a damage so better evade than to absorb..But still I maybe wrong in the end, hahaha! I love Law because he saved Luffy and Jinbei..I owe him bigtime if not no more Luffy and Jinbei...

No you need to rethink.Its made blatantly obvious that in the NW ewveryone and their mother has haki,so Luffy wont be so special.And we've seen how the strong guys can counter haki.

He is special I'm sure of it = Why would Shanks sacrificed his arm for him? And will give the Straw Hat to him? And always bragging he met someone in the east blue who resembles Roger..Having Emperor's Haki is like 1 in a million bro. and some people might have developed Haki but for that kind of caliber like Luffy are obviously the same level with Roger and WB..But of course, Luffy still need to master his Haki.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I'm disappointed in those guys, especially Sanji, I didn't think Sanji could 1v1 Law and win, but damn.. Franky+Sanji+Chopper should at least be able to hold it to a good fight, instead of just falling under his DF power.

Now they are basically useless I think, I mean they each have very different fighting styles, maybe Chopper can fight a bit in Sanji's body (because the kung-fu point) but the rest will be much much worse.
    Of course they can fight...But the problem is that they have those children with them and of course they are giants kid, they are gonna be an easy target and they might get hurt when they fight the marines you know..SH's still the same, as always they like run from marines unless there is a need to fight...They are not the type who wanted to provoke a fight as much as they can run away from the WG/Marines they will do so..

- Post padding is srs bznz.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-24-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieg009 View Post
    No you need to rethink.Its made blatantly obvious that in the NW ewveryone and their mother has haki,so Luffy wont be so special.And we've seen how the strong guys can counter haki.

He is special I'm sure of it = Why would Shanks sacrificed his arm for him? And will give the Straw Hat to him? And always bragging he met someone in the east blue who resembles Roger..Having Emperor's Haki is like 1 in a million bro. and some people might have developed Haki but for that kind of caliber like Luffy are obviously the same level with Roger and WB..But of course, Luffy still need to master his Haki.
    You misunderstood me.Of course Luffy is special as a character and as far as potential goes.I'm saying that having haki doesnt make him special ,knowing that haki will be very common in the NW.

great chapter law is just hax tastic! i mean d**n he just owned. the heart swap was really neat thats for sure. i wonder if brook goes in to ghost/soul mode if he could then fight law with our being disassembled? plus where is laws crew? there are a lot of interesting possibilities though. but i would like to see more fighting out of smoker and law. but either way great chapter.
    oh and brown beard LOL. glad to see he made something of him self lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I believe Law will revert their hearts willingly.

Like I said, I never had the whole super villain image on him.
    I'm hoping not. Luffy needs an excuse to attack Law. And as we all know, attacking his nakama is all that is needed to provoke Luffy to apeshit.

The cover page just confirmed something important. Magellan ain't the warden anymore as expected. Oda won't waste a character like that to be stuck at ID. He's probably a marine now. Admiral Magellan FTW!
    THIS! IT MUST HAPPEN! LIKE NOW!!! You have any idea how many pirates he would've wiped out had he been a participant at the war. Sure he's defeatable, but like Law, he is one tricky bastard to deal with.

Also: in no universe or realm of existence is Hannibal NEARLY strong enough to keep that prison in line. He practically got slaughtered by a rookie who was two years weaker...

Also also: Law would look THAT much more bad ass, and be in better keeping with his moniker, if he carried and fought with a scalpel instead of his sword. They should basically have the same effect.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I'm hoping not. Luffy needs an excuse to attack Law. And as we all know, attacking his nakama is all that is needed to provoke Luffy to apeshit.

THIS! IT MUST HAPPEN! LIKE NOW!!! You have any idea how many pirates he would've wiped out had he been a participant at the war. Sure he's defeatable, but like Law, he is one tricky bastard to deal with.

Also: in no universe or realm of existence is Hannibal NEARLY strong enough to keep that prison in line. He practically got slaughtered by a rookie who was two years weaker...

Also also: Law would look THAT much more bad ass, and be in better keeping with his moniker, if he carried and fought with a scalpel instead of his sword. They should basically have the same effect.
    i definitely agree he could pass as an admiral considering the need of admirals at the moment. can you say admiral enel LOL. but the former warden yes for sure. or at least maybe as the head of C.P. as a way to hunt down those convicts. but eitehr way oda would not waste such a strong chracter. both enel and the former warden apply to that.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd say that Law's ability is linked with his sword. If it wasn't a scalpel is even better with his room ability than that sword.
    I hope for Smokey vs Luffy !

Where is Enel now? I'm interested in what happened to him and also to Rob Lucci. Are they dead? Will they return?
    Aokiji's fate is interesting too. Will he take Luffy's side or not?
    I hope we see Vegapunk's face soon,because he is legendary as Dragon and he still haven't made an appearance.