2 14.29%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'm so happy now those people implying Luffy is not that strong enough after 2 years training will definitely have to rethink! Having Baoshokou Haki is indeed the kryptonite like sea stone for DF users...Just like the way the 3 admirals acknowledge Luffy using Haki in war of the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    So @ high levels of haki Laws powers just don't work??? which means There isno way he could swap Luffy around, so how are they supposed to fight since both rely on abilities, though luffy's more of a brawler.

I don't think they'll take out law just now, since he seems the most interesting of the Supernovas, In rival terms and so on, but I'd like to see if they need Law to fix the SH's body mind status or not.... can't figure out what Oda's plan is right now.
    Unless he puts his own haki on it as well to counter I guess. As I see it haki can be used to counter haki. If we go back at the war, Jozu was able to inflict damage to Aokiji when he caught him a little off guard while both Marco and Vista couldn't penetrate Akainu's logia defense even though they cut his neck up. Akainu may have put up a haki defense to prevent damage even though Marco and Vista used haki.

sig made by me

I would've took Brook seriously if it wasn't for his pants. Poor Robin, shivering in the cold with something so short. Law made me like this chapter, it was good.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-21-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Sanji is in Nami's body.. Oda keeps raising Sanji's perversion.
    Last edited by guy; 03-21-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: ask a mod if you really want to know..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

One Piece

the surgeon of death
    the F*** he is up to?? he could have easily disposed of the straw hats but just swapped their bodies?? hmmmmm
    law is the boss of his room no shit about it
    i wonder if he and kid were to fight how his powers would work against kids magnetism or will he be able to control the metal just like kid??
    smoker definitely has some tricks up his sleeve an is sure to be really pissed now that his main squeeze tashigi is cut up..
    brown bear i expect an off screen defeat not really interesting -_-

OH AND WHERE IS THE POLL???
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Whoever doubted my claim that it was Brownbeard as the centaur boss now is kicking themselves. Though looks like Brownbeard is atop a banawani!? Damn Law, you show no mercy what so ever lol.

Ope Ope Fruit (as in operation) sounds and looks badass, and it shows that the weakness is Haki?! Well, then Sanji must not have haki or his level is lower than Law's power grid (which is the more plausible scenerio).

Still not convinced that Law is a bad guy in all of this. Sure he is a Shichibukai and WG lacky (in title) but in reality he is going toe to toe with a vice admiral in Smoker and one of the most rutheless Marine Branches known. He's still a pirate at heart and will severe anyone's who stands against his wishes. Him switching the SHs around is comical, but I bet it is to disorient them as opposed to actually destroying them. Law will in the end have a second take at comprimise/mercy for his fellow pirates....

Whoever doubted my claim that it was Brownbeard as the centaur boss now is kicking themselves. Though looks like Brownbeard is atop a banawani!? Damn Law, you show no mercy what so ever lol.

Ope Ope Fruit (as in operation) sounds and looks badass, and it shows that the weakness is Haki?! Well, then Sanji must not have haki or his level is lower than Law's power grid (which is the more plausible scenerio).

Still not convinced that Law is a bad guy in all of this. Sure he is a Shichibukai and WG lacky (in title) but in reality he is going toe to toe with a vice admiral in Smoker and one of the most rutheless Marine Branches known. He's still a pirate at heart and will severe anyone's who stands against his wishes. Him switching the SHs around is comical, but I bet it is to disorient them as opposed to actually destroying them. Law will in the end have a second take at comprimise/mercy for his fellow pirates....

Epic arc so far, interesting to see Brownbeard, The abilities that Law showed, Tashigi having Haki, and the SH's swap

Even with the frontpage, Magellan possible ''M'' in this arc?

Well curious to see whats gonna happen next week

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Whoever doubted my claim that it was Brownbeard as the centaur boss now is kicking themselves.
    I´m not really kicking myself, but I am very astonished. Shouldn´t Brownbeard be dead? Sure, he could have defeated Hawkins two years ago, but since he is afraid of Luffy before he even hears the bounty because someone mentions Luffy is one of the supernovae I don´t this is very probable. Confused for straight three weeks and no end to the confusion for me^^

um.... where did Nami get that coat?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off