Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

But it is one possibility.

yeah but it would really make the manga stupid because why did the order not know about allen untill know i mean you have a kid whith innocence and you are gonna say to the boss i just had a kid and he is a paresitic type

Wow this thread has truely jumped off topic and grown its own brain. The only thing that kinda ressembles what i was talking about is the stuff on Mana ~ which is just bizzare theories im not sure i understand...

Okay, now let's see...there might be tons of possibilities like that Allen's parents didn't want him to join the Order...if you see what happened to Lenalee there...or everything was set up...or...or...erm, have to think of it first.

Now Allen's curse has acted strange again...and we wonder whether it has to do with his Noah-power or not, hm? *one pathetic try to get a bit on topic*

Thanks Celestial Sakura. And Crown Clown 13 change ur dam avatar. I dont know if Sakura minds but its annoying the hell outa me. The avatar is supposta b unique..y wud u want to steal someones...and besides its confusing when you guys talk

You're welcome, redzero. And I actually don't mind the avatar-issue, but it is confusing at times.

Hm, okay...that his eye reacts even without actually being activated shows that his senses are very, very sharp now (and maybe his Noah-power also are reacting somehow)....and that we still know nothing about the Noah-power...:/ ...despite that fact that Lulu wanted to take him along.

Hey heres something else to think about. I dont noe if anyone else has ever brought this up but look at chapter 1 page 23 [i dont know if u have the same manga version that i do but im talking about the page where Allens been apprehended by the police and he says something along the lines of "This cross is the anti-akuma weapon" "Do you know what exorcists are?"]. Look in the middle of his main cross [his anti akuma weapon]. There looks like a small Christian cross in the intersection [kinda like the ones the Noahs have]. They never really show this in any of the later chapters tho. Strange...mayb this was a early hint of where Hoshino was taking the series. Oh well thats something to think about.

yeah i saw that too . and red zero i was just having a bit of fun but i guess play time is over . and celestial sakura if they didn't want him to be an exorcist then why not do something like cut it off .or leave him whith someone not just abandoned him i think mana killed them to try and destroy the innocence but couldn't do it . and the curse never activatse at will it just turns on when a akuma s around it has always been atomatic . in the last chapter allen said he could sence something whith his left eye but couldn't make it and the only thing there was a noah so does this mean his curse when it evolved in the ark he might be able to sence noahs later and is starting to know

lol actually in the last chapter Allen's eye was reacting to an akuma that wasnt dead yet [the one johnny bumped into at the very end of the chapter] not the noah =P

The Akuma with the pretty lashes *.* xD

Okay, assumptions tend to be...very liberal and only ties up a part of loose ends but also creates some more....do you see what I mean?

About that Cross...I don't know whether this is weird...because I always thought that for a weapon of god such a cross would be normal. (But maybe it's just me...I tend to be strangely ignorant...)
    Last edited by Celestial Sakura; 01-14-2008 at 07:11 PM.