Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    okay i gotta say i don't now i read it but people think allen is the son of an exorcist and a noah that is stupid the ability to use innocens is not hereditery.okay whith that aside don't you guys find it weird that noahs have stigmatas you know thos little crosses well if you look at allen's curse it is a huge stigmata but a little altered because it was givin to him by a noah that turned into a akuma so it was altered but when he started to use the power of the musician it started to evolve so maybe the complete curse will be a stigmata i mean if mana cut him once where did the other line come from .

...how about Maria (the woman Cross is keeping with him as corpse-host for her Innocence) being actually Allen's mom? Allen has the reference to Jesus, and Maria is the name of his (Jesus') mother, wasn't it? A weird, yet very interesting thesis in my opinion which I got form a member form another forum and went with it. C'mon, you sure as hell would find it interesting too if Allen was connected with the Order in more than one way BEFORE his Innocence was activated the first time....right?

dude that wouldn't matter because they specificly said the power of innocence isn't hereditary . and allen dosn't have any reference to jesus . allen isn't pacifistic nor the son of god jesus wasn't adopted nor has allen any thing similar to jesus then being a prophet of god who does his bidding. the whole thing isa improbable and wouldn't matter if he was her soon plus then if that was his mother she as an innocent user wouldn't have abandoned him and if it was because of her death she would have sent him to the order for protection and training not let him be adopted by a noah . and any thought of mana was his real father he wasn't they said that at the very begining

can you imagine what would happen if the power of innocence WAS hereditary? geez, there'd be a lot more exorcists and then they'd have an easier time fighting akuma...although the HQ might get overcrowded...haha. I wouldn't exactly put Allen as a holy figure. Doesn't exactly fit quite right. There's also the theory that Mana was the 14th Noah, and he wasn't Allen's biological father, just adopted.
    夢の芸術家

Yume no geijutsuka. Artist of Dreams.

Heh, I never talked about hereditary as for Allen to be connected to the Order before that. I rather meant something like your mother/father had something to do with the Order. Could've been scientist or something like that. Did I talk about because Marie was Innocent user? No. Thanks.

well no then they would have not have abandoned allen as a baby because they thought he was deformed they would have known hey are kid has innocence we must take him to the black order so no that is a unbeliviable idea so they mustr have been normal and he just got his musician side from mana

Don't ask me about the circumstances of why they abandoned Allen, IF we presume now that Marie is his mother...or related to him. You know, they also might have planned everything, to abandon him so that Mana would take him (or Mana made up that story? I believe it's said that Mana found him as baby) and that Allen would receive Noah-power. I think that he would meet Cross was sorta planned and so...

Allen did question himself whether this path he is walking really is the one he has chosen or that he was predestined to walk this path.

(@clown crown-13: Miiiine! My avatar! ....aw, whatever...*shrugs*)

yeah i did that to see how you would react i am gonna change it soon don't worry . but isn't that kinda to elabrate but cross was planed by mana he knew him and like said if i die . cross was the one who talked to mana to curse the ark . well noah's aren't all good so maybe mana killed his parent's trying to kill allen but he couldn't do that is what i believe. it makes sense but then they would have made sure that allen was sent to the black order if they were whoth the order is all i am saying

(No, it actually doesn't matter. I just thought the Avatar looks so shitty since I made it when I was at the beginning of learning to work with PS CS 2....)

I think Allen is afraid that Mana is anything else from the caring person he knows as father and clown that took him and raised him. It actually doesn't matter, for now at least, what really happened to Allen's parents...it's only a sort of additional information and if they were somehow linked to the Order it would make everything a bit more complex, and if it's Maria it'd be a bit more than only a bit more complex....eh...whatever. Anyway...I'd rather get more information about the 14th, Mana and their connections (amongst each other and with Cross and Allen).

We can bring up so many assumptions simply because there are too little information and actually only hints.

yeah i agree on everything except i mean the parent's being connected whith the order that has like a 10% possibility but still posible . fine i will keep it for a bit longer then