• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    In my opinion, Ichigo should never, ever reach this pinnacle of power ever again, nor should there be an enemy that reaches a power on the same level as Aizen requiring Ichigo to achieve that power again. Unless, of course, he ends up fighting Aizen again.

I would like to think it cosmetic the same way the change, albeit drastic, between Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu is largely cosmetic.

I'd like to think it's a combination of both, but it's more likely that the addition of his Full-Bring abilities changed the appearance of his zanpakuto. I mean, there wouldn't really be any reason for the change if all he was getting was a huge portion of reiatsu poured into him to fully reawaken his Shinigami powers. At least that's how I see it.
    On the 3rd, I would think that the Zanpakuto that Ichigo had from Rukia was just his normal Zanpakuto without Shikai, and once he awakened his powers after Byakuya Stabbed him that his Zanpakuto just ended up staying in Shikai. (I can't remember if he learned Zangetsu's name before his sword re-appeared in the Shikai state. I'll have to go back and check that out again.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Windz View Post
    On the 3rd, I would think that the Zanpakuto that Ichigo had from Rukia was just his normal Zanpakuto without Shikai, and once he awakened his powers after Byakuya Stabbed him that his Zanpakuto just ended up staying in Shikai. (I can't remember if he learned Zangetsu's name before his sword re-appeared in the Shikai state. I'll have to go back and check that out again.
    His zanpakuto went shikai the moment he learned Zangetsu's name.

Anyway, cool chapter. Nel and Halibel! Hurray boobies! Why is Nel still a kid anyway? Why wouldn't Orihime fix her head for her? Jealous of the competition probably...

Also confirmed that at least Ivan and that other guy were arrancars with quincy powers. Seems that Buckbeard is Aizen 2.0, same shit different day.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I would like to think it cosmetic the same way the change, albeit drastic, between Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu is largely cosmetic.
    Huh ? The difference between Zangetsu and TZ is more than an appearance, you know ? Not to mention, they have a little different purposes, or rather, the same but their angles are different.

Shikai Zangetsu is calm, older, bigger than Ichigo and beside being a partner figure, he fulfills a parental/master type position, he teaches Ichigo some basis and is much more cooperative than TZ.

On the other hand, TZ is much younger, around Ichigo's age and size, he shouts, he is more emotional, he recognize himself as Tensa Zengetsu and not just Zangetsu, his main purpose is to be a true partner.

The last one, Hollow Zangetsu, is the least cooperative and the most emotional of all Zangetsus. He looks like Ichigo and is linked to his desire/urges and instinct (especially the survival one), thus when Ichigo is about to die, he will claim control for the survival of them all (or just himself ;P).

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Also confirmed that at least Ivan and that other guy were arrancars with quincy powers. Seems that Buckbeard is Aizen 2.0, same shit different day.
    No, Aizen didn't trash his resources as if they were nothing, only when they were about to dry out anyway, or when they were disobedient (still he didn't kill off Grimjow).

Beside, you have missed an important part, the words the king spoke before killing them off, they are important, as they are linked to his ability. He didn't shoot them off, cut them off, or blast them off, what he did, was devour them. His ability, is certainly that of a Quincy, but his basic ability of disintegration and absorption, far surpasses that of a normal Quincy, to the point that he doesn't even need to loosen their spirit particles, he can instantly dissolve and absorb them.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What we need now is for SS to offer Parole to Aizen in exchange for his aid against this new enemy.

Don't laugh my friends, Aizen is coming back....Mark my words.

"Aizen, Aizen, Aizen Aizen.........
    This I do not doubt.

Considering there was no action, I wonder how many people voted highly for this weeks chapter because Hali and/or Nel were revealed to be alive.

Also, looks like these were regular arrancars, could have just been a fluke release, time will tell.
    Spoiler!

- Kubo finally killed off the most useless character who never gets any screen time...Mr. mustache of the 1ts squad.

- Nell is back

- So hes been keeping Espada #3 as a sex slave eh? Kinky!

- So are these Arancars created from espada#3 giving birth to them lol?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My main questions in Bleach is with regard to Ichigo:

1) Can he return to the form and power that he had when he executed his Saigo no Getsuga. in other words, can Ichigo get back to being merged with Zangetsu (the sword) like when Aizen could no longer sense his Reiatsu?

2) I'd like to see the current state of Ichigo's Inner world. Is the change in Zaigetsu's appearance cosmetic or is it significant?

3) Is the change due to Ichigo's adaptation of full-bring or is it caused by the Reiatsu of the other Shinigami who helped jump start his power (recall that Ichigo's sword had a different form when Rukia transferred her power to him, as opposed to when he started to use his own power)?

And Yeah here is One more (non Ichigo) question:

Why are the Vandenreich still wearing face masks? What possible reason would they have to wear masks at their own home base?

Again, the Big Boss dude guy isn't suited up or wearing a mask, he's obviously a different sort of being from the Vandenreich or the Arrancars. I wonder if he's a Shinigami?

Anyone else think he looks like Zangetsu?
    1 and 2 i also wanted to see in the near future, 3.. i'm pretty sure its because of the fusion of his fullbring and shinigami powers that change not only his appearance but his strength as well as commented by ginjou when ichigo man handled him after his powers was revived....Vandenreich...maybe their shy lol...my take on the boss if he ain't a quincy then he is probably a former royal guard who defected along time ago... probably as old as yama-ji..or older

But the chapter indicates that he is likely quincy and a very strong quincy(maybe the first quincy or a survivor of the massacre 200 years ago and found some way to prolong his life)... look how he controlled the spirit particles of his "throne" were he sits and created it into stairs as he was about to reveal halibel as a prisoner ( http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/485/15 ).... it reminds me of how ishida actually absorbed the reishi in SS when he was in his final form....imo he looks more like kenpachi with a ridiculous beard.. you know the kenpachi before he was in gotei13, before he had spiky hair

One more thing though... i'm still puzzled about ivan and luder... now we know that they were arrancar... why did ivan had a bow? where they "quincified" or whatever term is used here or just trained to use a quincy equipment? like what the other mask dude asks their leader... is it necessary to kill the arrancars since they are precious soldiers and battle ready and are not in need to be taught how to fight...
    Last edited by my2kb22; 03-22-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Don't know why, but I'm still not givin up on Bleach.

1. that dude has to be the twin brother of Zangetsu.. just look at him, it has to be.
    2. Aizen NEEDS to come back now, it's nothing without him.

When Aizen returns; I want him to say: let me explain, why I knew that this would happen.. I planned it all along
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Don't know why, but I'm still not givin up on Bleach.

1. that dude has to be the twin brother of Zangetsu.. just look at him, it has to be.
    2. Aizen NEEDS to come back now, it's nothing without him.

When Aizen returns; I want him to say: let me explain, why I knew that this would happen.. I planned it all along
    And Urahara will show up and be like "which is why I only captured you and spared your life".
    Spoiler!

They Need to get Inoue on Nell's Mask and fix the thing, even more pressing, they need to get Unohana and Inuoe on Yamamoto Genrusai's arm and fix that too.

I want to see a lot of Slashing, a lot of Eviscerating, a lot of Mayhem just the kind of action we saw when Hichigo took on 2nd release Ulquiorra.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !