• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What we need now is for SS to offer Parole to Aizen in exchange for his aid against this new enemy.

Don't laugh my friends, Aizen is coming back....Mark my words.

"Aizen, Aizen, Aizen Aizen.........
    Amen to that! This leader is strong he could kill arrancars by his finger! and it seems that they gave the arrancars quincy abilities... judging by ivan, though i don't know how yet.... but judging by ivans level i probably think him and that other guy who got killed are just gillian level arrancar... its like how aizen didn't worry about them getting killed....

My theory on sasakibe is that because these new guys have quincy abilities that the affect of a quincy being able to erase someone in existence is applicable towards even shinigamis... making it impossible for unohana or any gotei13 member to "fix" them back

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    On the other hand, I'm glad to see Nel again. Meh at Hallibel, if the have captured Dos espada then I would have been impressed.
    I'm with you on that... though Dos espada is dead and also ulquiorra....plus it seems to me that halibel is all alone now and their are a lot of vandenreich members.... we don't know how they captured her... they might have ganged up on her or what.... but seeing as how far the difference of power between aizen and halibel is... i wouldn't be impress... aizen took down halibel like he swatted a fly with so little effort... but what interest me is the ability of this leader... his finger alone can kill an arrancar... i'm not saying his on aizen level but he is quite capable of being in... although i need more situation to prove that like DEFEATING THE ENTIRE GOTEI13 SINGLE HANDED!!!!

before Aizen comes back, I need to see all the bankais we haven't seen yet. They keep leaving all the dirty work for Kurosaki, Hitsygaya, Byakuya and Kenpachi... I'm starting to think they don't have bankai at all. I'm not even convinced Aizen has one
    well it doesn't really matter with vandenreich sealing them but hope to at least catch a glimpse before captains end up like that lieutenant to whose funeral Ichigo was not invited..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    What we need now is for SS to offer Parole to Aizen in exchange for his aid against this new enemy.

Don't laugh my friends, Aizen is coming back....Mark my words.

"Aizen, Aizen, Aizen Aizen.........
    Captn obvieously strikes again !

Omg hes already in my head.. Aizen aizen aizen ai...

Hell yeah Nel is back

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    On the other hand, I'm glad to see Nel again. Meh at Hallibel, if the have captured Dos espada then I would have been impressed.
    I'd have been impressed too considering Barragan (#2 Espada) dissolved into dust when he died. Anyway, looks we'll be getting some insight on the state of things in Hueco Mundo from either Nel or Halibel (when Ichigo goes to save her). I put money on Nel and Halibel having a history together which will drum up that hot, yuri angle.... Ahem! But I digress, I now have a reason to be interested in the upcoming events.

Lol, Kubo decided to kill Chojiro...well done. He was useless...and i mean it! He had less screentime than Omaeda! Even Kurumadani was more relevant to the story!
    When they announced his death, it almost seemed ichigo and the others were thinking: "Chojiro sasakibe? who??"

THat said...holy crap! These new guys are really something! I wonder who's stronger..Buckbeard or Aizen? And yes, i smell Aizen's return very soon...i even wonder..if Aizen knew about the Vandereich, it's possible he even knew they would take him out of prison in order for him to "help". If that's true, then he's a real mastermind....better than i thought!

And am I the only one who feels sorry for Tia? I mean, sure, she was an antagonist and all...but even she doesen't deserve to be treated like that...And what does that buckbeard mean saying "i can get all arrancars i want" and then showing us Tia? Does he use her as a reproduction vessel or something? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Lol, Kubo decided to kill Chojiro...well done. He was useless...and i mean it! He had less screentime than Omaeda! Even Kurumadani was more relevant to the story!
    When they announced his death, it almost seemed ichigo and the others were thinking: "Chojiro sasakibe? who??"

THat said...holy crap! These new guys are really something! I wonder who's stronger..Buckbeard or Aizen? And yes, i smell Aizen's return very soon...i even wonder..if Aizen knew about the Vandereich, it's possible he even knew they would take him out of prison in order for him to "help". If that's true, then he's a real mastermind....better than i thought!

And am I the only one who feels sorry for Tia? I mean, sure, she was an antagonist and all...but even she doesen't deserve to be treated like that...And what does that buckbeard mean saying "i can get all arrancars i want" and then showing us Tia? Does he use her as a reproduction vessel or something? XD
    Well, how to say it, oh right, if there were 2 H-cubes that were later combined into one and that is now residing within Aizen, then what's the problem of having the 3rd one ? Beside there are still many arrancars within HM, just teaching them Quincy arts will double their power.

I wonder if Grimmjow is still alive..if he is, I can't imagine him being subdued by those vanderthings...maybe he's a fugitive, just like nel...if he's alive...

My main questions in Bleach is with regard to Ichigo:

1) Can he return to the form and power that he had when he executed his Saigo no Getsuga. in other words, can Ichigo get back to being merged with Zangetsu (the sword) like when Aizen could no longer sense his Reiatsu?

2) I'd like to see the current state of Ichigo's Inner world. Is the change in Zaigetsu's appearance cosmetic or is it significant?

3) Is the change due to Ichigo's adaptation of full-bring or is it caused by the Reiatsu of the other Shinigami who helped jump start his power (recall that Ichigo's sword had a different form when Rukia transferred her power to him, as opposed to when he started to use his own power)?

And Yeah here is One more (non Ichigo) question:

Why are the Vandenreich still wearing face masks? What possible reason would they have to wear masks at their own home base?

Again, the Big Boss dude guy isn't suited up or wearing a mask, he's obviously a different sort of being from the Vandenreich or the Arrancars. I wonder if he's a Shinigami?

Anyone else think he looks like Zangetsu?
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-21-2012 at 07:37 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

My main questions in Bleach is with regard to Ichigo:

1) Can he return to the form and power that he had when he executed his Saigo no Getsuga. in other words, can Ichigo get back to being merged with Zangetsu (the sword) like when Aizen could no longer sense his Reiatsu?
    In my opinion, Ichigo should never, ever reach this pinnacle of power ever again, nor should there be an enemy that reaches a power on the same level as Aizen requiring Ichigo to achieve that power again. Unless, of course, he ends up fighting Aizen again.

2) I'd like to see the current state of Ichigo's Inner world. Is the change in Zaigetsu's appearance cosmetic or is it significant?
    I would like to think it cosmetic the same way the change, albeit drastic, between Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu is largely cosmetic.

3) Is the change due to Ichigo's adaptation of full-bring or is it caused by the Reiatsu of the other Shinigami who helped jump start his power (recall that Ichigo's sword had a different form when Rukia transferred her power to him, as opposed to when he started to use his own power)?
    I'd like to think it's a combination of both, but it's more likely that the addition of his Full-Bring abilities changed the appearance of his zanpakuto. I mean, there wouldn't really be any reason for the change if all he was getting was a huge portion of reiatsu poured into him to fully reawaken his Shinigami powers. At least that's how I see it.