• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    So you just want to see Bleach characters being chucked one after another into a blender, and Orihime on the other side sewing on spare arms and torsos and kidneys as fast as she can, huh? lol.
    Errr! Yeah..Duh! That's the whole essence of Bleach.....thought everybody knew that (grins).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Why is everyone so hype about seeing Grimmjow...especially when Stark didnt die either, to my knowledge. I could be wrong...I just remember him falling out the sky. It wasnt confirmed that he was dead, unlike Barrigan(sp)
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Why is everyone so hype about seeing Grimmjow...especially when Stark didnt die either, to my knowledge. I could be wrong...I just remember him falling out the sky. It wasnt confirmed that he was dead, unlike Barrigan(sp)
    His other part was already dead at that point, plus his hole shattered, so it's hard to imagine him being alive.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    His other part was already dead at that point, plus his hole shattered, so it's hard to imagine him being alive.
    I'm going to have to re-read that chapter. I thought Kyouraku(sp) went "shikai" on him. He said "black". Which, when he droped his "captain" Cloak, revealed that he had on mostly black, increasing his power/damage. He appeared out of a shadow (vandereich style) and slashed Stark. End of Game, but I dont remember confirmation that he is actually dead.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Initiate
    So Halibel is an arrancar baby maker? She's forever a slave to them, those chains binding her hands and the smell of molestation clinging on to her body. With no escape from the terrible fate and new the purpose she serves.

Oh Kubo, you dog you.

...from what I understood, souls can't have babies, souls aren't born, they are created by the Soul King when material containers are born within the human realm. Though it is possible to transform/change/mutate/evolve/etc a soul.

This whole time I thought that it was a shadow between here arrancar armor around her hips, but now, I see that it is a black cloth, since it is a little ripped ;P.

...from what I understood, souls can't have babies, souls aren't born, they are created by the Soul King when material containers are born within the human realm. Though it is possible to transform/change/mutate/evolve/etc a soul.

This whole time I thought that it was a shadow between here arrancar armor around her hips, but now, I see that it is a black cloth, since it is a little ripped ;P.
    There is also a hollow hole where her vagina should be. If hollows could have babies, Halibel can't.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    There is also a hollow hole where her vagina should be. If hollows could have babies, Halibel can't.
    No wonder she was pissed when she lost her girls.

^ + ^^ + ^^^ + ^^^^ What is wrong?!

Like...with all of you...

^ Dude, you should clearly see why Grijmow wasn't reintroduce YET. He will appear with a bang, owning everyone as he proceeds, spewing lines along: "I'm the King here, so you are main b*itch and to those that stole my property, be prepared, as my claws are going to reap you apart !!!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblight View Post
    Also I'd love to see Grimmjow back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    All this talk about Grimmjow's return and what not, and why Halibel was the one captured, when really, there was an espada that had even more potential, backstory, and contribution to the plot than ALL of them combined. But, again, just Kubo missing the boat on what should have been an obvious character resurrection. I mean, what was this guy's story:
    ?

We may never know...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I mean, what was this guy's story:
    ?

We may never know...
    I don't ever want to know! His resurrection was ugly. Also...IF Grimmjow is alive...he shouldn't come back just yet. He's gonna show up with a BANG and probably save some shinigami and stuff... anyway it's will be awesome
    ---------
    ...You Know?..