7 33.33%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ^ That was allowed only because the opponent had a regeneration power, still there wasn't anyone who could walk away after being cut in half: Hiyori was out for the rest of the battle, Ulq had turned into a dust short after it, Aizen got sealed because of it.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    While I'm glad to see Nel again (one of the last decent characters Kubo created), the whole Hueco Mondo business blows a hole the size of New Orleans through this chapter for me.

At the end of the Arrancar arc, the ├╝ber powerful hollow master Aizen gets beaten. Soul Society routs the strongest hollows in existence, who have been arrancarized to boot. Absolutely nothing remains in Hueco Mondo to challenge the shinigami, nothing can keep them out, and oh yeah, the even state that Mayuri is just chilling there now and has made it his personal playground.

HERP DERP THE QUINCIES CONQUERED HUECO MONDO

How the FUCK did that happen? Why did noone notice? Why was there anything worth conquering? Soul Society didn't as much as leave a single lookout, they just chose to up and ignore the home of their eternal bitter enemies while having them completely at their mercy?

Letting soul devouring undead monstrosities live because they got boobs is bad enough, but for fucks sake Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    HERP DERP THE QUINCIES CONQUERED HUECO MONDO

How the FUCK did that happen? Why did noone notice? Why was there anything worth conquering? Soul Society didn't as much as leave a single lookout, they just chose to up and ignore the home of their eternal bitter enemies while having them completely at their mercy?
    Same question on how the hell did the quincy/vandenreich entered SS and killed 107 shinigami's + VC in 3 seconds... even the captains don't notice anything not until everything is done

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Sure he will and this is a perfect time for his return specially if SS wants to take the fight to these people. They will need someone who knows the in and outs of Hueco Mundo. In the end Aizen will be like "I planned this all along fools".
    I don't see SS releasing Aizen, but they might try to use him in a way like Hannibal Lector.

And I can definitely see Grimmjow re-appear in this arc

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What we need now is for SS to offer Parole to Aizen in exchange for his aid against this new enemy.

Don't laugh my friends, Aizen is coming back....Mark my words.

"Aizen, Aizen, Aizen Aizen.........
    Why would they risk using Aizen when they have Urahara?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I don't see SS releasing Aizen, but they might try to use him in a way like Hannibal Lector.
    Aizen would like nothing better than to see the collapse of SS, the only way he would help is if SS bows down to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Why would they risk using Aizen when they have Urahara?
    I think they might when all hope is lost.. someone like Hinamori would come in and say "we need you, captain Aizen".
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    And Urahara will show up and be like "which is why I only captured you and spared your life".
    To which Aizen replies "Did you spare my life? Or did I allow you to spare me for my own purposes?" *dun dun dun* *dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuunnnnnn*

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    They Need to get Inoue on Nell's Mask and fix the thing, even more pressing, they need to get Unohana and Inuoe on Yamamoto Genrusai's arm and fix that too.

I want to see a lot of Slashing, a lot of Eviscerating, a lot of Mayhem just the kind of action we saw when Hichigo took on 2nd release Ulquiorra.
    Eh. I guess she could fix the mask. But really, what's the point? I wasn't all that impressed with Nel's Super HollowHorse Mode before. She was far outclassed in terms of power then. She's hella obsolete now (Super HollowHorse Mode 2.0 coming soon...)

And yeah, no explanation of why Inoue hasn't rejected the sacrifice of Yamamoto's arm yet. I'm sure the Captain-commander had too much pride to ask, but someone could've said a few lines to fill in that gap.

So you just want to see Bleach characters being chucked one after another into a blender, and Orihime on the other side sewing on spare arms and torsos and kidneys as fast as she can, huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    HERP DERP THE QUINCIES CONQUERED HUECO MONDO MADLOLZ!!!!

Letting soul devouring undead monstrosities live because they got boobs is bad enough, but for fucks sake Kubo.
    Fixed that for you!

And boobs are worth saving! Every. Time. You and I both know they were her most defining character trait. In fact, they were her entire character...

With that being said (or BECAUSE that being said): I wish Kubo had picked a different/stronger/more intersting arrancar to reintroduce than her. She should've died with the other two. I guess it's feasible, since Aizen once miscalculated when he meant to cut Ichigo in half, that he might have failed to factor in Halibel's...character traits...when trying to slash deep enough to kill her, but we just...literally, have NO reason to care, feel any sympathy, or take any interest in Halibel.

How Kubo missed this oh-so-GOLDEN opportunity to reintroduce Grimmjow (a character that we somewhat liked and DO give a shit about) to the story is beyond me...

Great chapter, though!

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    I think they might when all hope is lost.. someone like Hinamori would come in and say "we need you, captain Aizen".
    And Aizen agrees to help. Then ROFLPWNZ Hinamori AGAIN. Just for old time's sake.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^ Dude, you should clearly see why Grijmow wasn't reintroduce YET. He will appear with a bang, owning everyone as he proceeds, spewing lines along: "I'm the King here, so you are main b*itch and to those that stole my property, be prepared, as my claws are going to reap you apart !!!".

Am I the only one who thinks this new villain looks at least a little like Kenpachi? (Even if everyone says he looks like Zangetsu) I had an idea that we found his dad. And this would lead us to finding out why Kenpachi is so powerful. But who knows.

I can see them releasing Aizen only for him to turn and say something such as 'Ah thankyou for my release, now I'll introduce you to my private army I've had built while I was locked up, the Vandenriech!" Or something along those lines.

Also I'd love to see Grimmjow back.