2 6.06%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.06%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Title was brothers fight as one however i think it should be sick Kabuto

anyhow good slithering chapter i would say

double Susanoo was kwel, notice Itachi's susanoo grabbed the snakes while Sasuke rushed through....!!

So no Oro comeback...?? well can't have everything

i thought Itachi had some faint idea about this.... and now after Kabuto showing off we can prepare ourselves for Kabuto's downfall in couple of weeks...!!??

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - lol at the splash page ...kyuubi napping

- "Dr. Snakes" Itachi 2.0 now with jokes

- Pretty cool to see double Susanoo

- Naruto is related to everybody now lol , Sasuke is a distant relative, Nagato & Karin are clan's men & Tsunade is partially related by clan.

- Ryuchidou = Snake sacred place , Myoubokuzan = Frog sacred place, so Shikkotsurin = ??? Slug Sacred place?

- Interesting it would seem its similar to Frog sage mode in that it enhances you perception ability as well as jutsu power.

This seems to suggest that perhaps the Frogs and Snakes come from a similar school of studying Nature energy "Sage modes". Perhaps both schools descended from the Sage of the 6 paths teachings?

- I'm surprised the other snakes that Orochimaru used didntk now where this White Snake sage was or maybe they knew and didn't care to tell him.

Very unexpected.
    few frogs even know sage mode. Manta fro one didnt like orocihmaru.

But it seems snake sage mode is very differetn from toad sage mode. Natural energy seems to be more important to toad sage mode. kabuto just enters snake mode instantly by the look of things. So Id imagine there isnt any gather natural energy business and mix it with ur chakra going on.
    Last edited by psukkar; 03-21-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Sure is tough getting used to these translations since they're such a rough read...

Anyway, Snake Sage Mode? Well, if we want to complete the trifecta, there will be a Slug Sage Mode as well. Also, I still doubt that their Sage Modes have anything to do with the Rikudou Sennin.

Awesome chapter. But seriously did Sasuke allways have that sword? And why not use it? would be pretty cool!
    Even though I'm not a fan of Naruto(as in a character) but even I think it's time for the Naruto vs Tobi! And Kabuto's Dragon mode is lacking wings^_^ I know it's not like all the dragons have those but still.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    And you all thought Kabuto was going to be an easy test for Sasuke's new eyes. It looks like he is giving an immortal Itachi the sweats + Sasuke. Not to say Sasuke won't still get the win when he cranks up his eyes.

This Dragon sage ability looks to have real potential. Dragons tend to be more deadly than frogs, so expect great things from Kabuto c:

It is interesting to see that Kabuto really seems to be intigrating all of the bloodlines into himself. With Orochimaru's abilities, Suigetsu's abilities, Karins, and now this snake sage mode he is indeed going to be very hard to bring down. It would be cool if he also managed to get Kimimarro's bloodline intigrated.

I am surprised that Kabuto uses some form of Sage mode, I really never expected it to be used that way, but it is interesting that natural energy is linked to Jugo's bloodline. It really raises some interesting questions about the creation of bloodlines to begin with. I have theorized that the Sage of Six Paths created his bloodlines by first mastering the use of natural energy and then through his great understanding he was able to channel that power into creating unique abilities within himself. I beginning to think that is even more likely after this chapter. After all, the Sage of Six Paths was a sage by title so I suspect that he had mastered Natural energy. I never quite understood the origins of his many unique abilities but I have long suspected that he was not merely born with them. I think the Sage created the unique characteristics of his bloodlines.

Many of the bloodlines in Naruto merely seem to be mutated or devolved versions of the Sage's powers. A big emphasis in the story has been the various routes to power. There is basically the route of stealing and mutating ones self and then the route of hard work, understanding and enlightenment. I believe that that Sage obtained his powers through hard work, understand, connecting with nature and spiritual enlightenment. Natural energy (obtained from a strong connection with nature), mixed with physical vitality (obtained through hard work/training), and spiritual enlightenment (obtained through study, deep thought, imagination and meditation). Those are the roots that led to the creation of ninjutsu and the roots that likely started the formation of bloodlines. As we see with Jugo, he is able transfrom his body in many ways, and he is able to do that because his body absorbs natural energy. The problem is his transformations are sloppy and his use of that power in uncontrolled. He does not have the training, disapline, imagination, control, and wisdom to focus that energy into complex and useful forms.

I believe that what the Sage of Six Paths was able to do was basically a much higher level of what Jugo can do, I think he used natural energy in a very controlled and specific way to give himself special characteristics. As we have seen with Naruto, Jiraiya, and now Kabuto, when they use Sage mode they take on animal characteristics. The characteristics they take on are similar to the beasts that taught them but I believe the Sage of Six Paths could probably take on the characteristics of anything he encountered and mix those attributes to create special forms that gave him special powers. Or at least something along those lines. Those characteristics eventually became a permanent part of his being, he was permanently transformed by the alterations he continuously made to his nature. That led to the creation of the abilities we now see that are linked to the Rinnegan. As we see with Naruto when he enters Sage mode, the transformation of the eyes is the first thing and the only characteristic that remains with his supposedly near perfected form of Sage mode. The Sage of Six Paths probably obtainted many sage mode like forms and all of those mixed together eventually combined to create the Rinnegan. As we have seen with Naruto when he mixes the Kyuubi chakra with his own the result is that his eyes are a combination of both the Kyuubi and his frog eyes. I believe that may be a hint towards the Origins of the Rinnegan. The Sage has mixed many kinds of energy and learned many ways of using that energy through his body and that led to the creation of the Rinnegan.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...ito-Karin-what

I actually called it

Karin was a member of the uzumaki clan

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Ryuchidou = Snake sacred place , Myoubokuzan = Frog sacred place, so Shikkotsurin = ??? Slug Sacred place?
    Time to send the kyuubi to the fox sacred place to learn fox sage mode.

I find it ridiculous for the uchiha bros to spam Susano'o all the time, especially for a few lame snakes...seriously..
    So Kabuto's "That jutsu" is snake sage mode..kinda lame to introduce another sage form.

Chapters quality has gone down drastically since the naru-kyuubi transformation..hope it picks up..

Hmm well, now that Kashi revealed that Karin is a member of the Uzumaki clan, the question to ask now is, does it even matter? Presumably it would be important to Naruto to rebuild a clan and she is a member of the clan, but will Naruto ever find out? And if he does will he care? Will Karin care?.... Interesting to find out if anything will come of this little bit of information will ever see the light of day outside of Kabuto, Itachi and Sasuke

EPIC!!!