12 36.36%
  • |3| Average

2 6.06%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.06%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sasuke has lost his coolness. He used to be an intelligent fighter: he analized his enemy deeply and planned over three steps ahead. Nowhe's just way too impulsive and makes a lot of useless moves. Even Itachi sees that

A few nice facts in this chapter.

- Both Itachi and Sasuke's susanoo have four arms. Never noticed that before, could have been this entire time though.
    --> Madara's susanoo also have four arms, but two heads as well. Why? Because of Hashirama'cells?

- Karin is an Uzumaki, which is nice and could lead to a lot for Sasuke if he takes advantage of her genes.

- Kabuto has gained the abilities of Suigetsu and Karin, that's pretty sick
    - Snake/Dragon sage mode? This is starting to become pretty interesting. I also noticed his hat, which is similar to the elder toad's hat. So, using logic it would seem as though Orochimaru's snake transformation is some sort of snake sage mode thing. Just like Jiraya's toad sage mode is. Could this mean that Tsunade also use summons from a slug mountain of some sort as well?

Also, I don't think Sasuke is doing bad at all. We can expect (since this is a shonen) that both Itachi and Sasuke will have a hard time agains Kabuto now. And then they will gain the upper hand. This happened with Naruto as well when he first fought the Biju's of Tobi. He failed to hard, until he got his super uber full nine tails mode. Same thing will happen to Sasuke in the next chapters.

But, I have a hard time imagining what will happen next. I never thought Sasuke and Itachi both fighting together in the first place.

so Anko is still there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I really Like that Snakes can learn Sage Mode to, It would have bothered me if it was frog exclusive. And the white Snake Sage looks kind of funny
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Naruto dont thrills me anymore :( , where went the time when anyone had special abillitys/techniques...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Sasuke has lost his coolness. He used to be an intelligent fighter: he analized his enemy deeply and planned over three steps ahead. Nowhe's just way too impulsive and makes a lot of useless moves. Even Itachi sees that
    I think, it's either he is trying ti impress Itachi on how strong he has become since then or he wants to finish the fight as soon as possible so he could have a talk to his brother or both.

sig made by me

OK so now it's official anytime a character has red hair it automatically makes them an Uzumaki.
    And to think all this time we thought Naruto was the only Uzumaki that had feelings for Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    OK so now it's official anytime a character has red hair it automatically makes them an Uzumaki.
    And to think all this time we thought Naruto was the only Uzumaki that had feelings for Sasuke.
    Let's face it, it's in their genes. Even the younger son had feelings for his older brother, since the younger son's clan symbol is that of the older son's eyes.

And we have more Uzumakis, well I did see that coming, but does that mean Sasuke already posses some portion of Uzumaki's power, since he was sucking Karin dry and Yugo gave him some of his own cells when they were fighting Bee ?

So the CS itself drains on nature energy, this explains why it made the users chakra more potent and their jutsu, kekkei genkai stronger.

I see, now this make sense. I understand why White Fang surpassed the Sanins !!! It's because indifference to them, he was a complete sage, a wolf sage ;D (would be pretty cool ;P).

You know, If you think about it, Sakura could be part Uzumaki since her hair is pink (white mixed with red). That would work out perfectly, as she would become like a sister to Naruto instead of a girlfriend, Opening up space for Hinata ^_^ (I am so pulling this out of my ass)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You know, If you think about it, Sakura could be part Uzumaki since her hair is pink (white mixed with red). That would work out perfectly, as she would become like a sister to Naruto instead of a girlfriend, Opening up space for Hinata ^_^ (I am so pulling this out of my ass)
    keep pulling!

Till we don't get a proper translation for the 3rd secret place we won't now which animal contract might also enable you to use Sennin Modo, besides Frogs & Snakes, but the fights between them seem more reasonable now, if they are repersenting the Light and Dark side of a sennin.