2 6.06%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.06%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.03%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    Noooo!
    I really would hate Tsunade to come and tell "I knew sage mode all along". I would have been stupid not to use it so far. She almost died (toxic pollen) and she were not the one would could save herself.

Indeed Tsunade or Sakura could learn slug sage mode. This chapter could be a hint one would. Kishi likes to place hints everywhere. I'd rather think Sakura would. She's not fighting right now so she has time to learn something useful. Also in the Narutoverse, the olderly only improves themselves while the youngs (who do that too) also tend to be the ones that gain extra new abilities.

With sage mode (if it happens) I expect Sakura to make a very important move (like saving Naruto's life once) but I really don't see her gaining back her place as an important character in the story, nor even beeing useful again.
    If during the Time skip, Sakura learned, as you call it, Slug sage mode, she will be without question the most useless character in Naruto. I do tend to harp on her uselessness but if Kashi turns around and says, Look Sakura had all this power but she never needed it ever, even though she almost always is about to die in every fight she has ever been in until this event... /wrist

I dont see Sakura learning/having learned this. If can compare them to The Sannin, Sakura would have to be the weakest of the three. If a time skip occurs perhaps I could see it if Itachi fails to stop Kabuto's Edo Tensei and continues the war.

I would hope her role get expanded into something more reasonable.... like in the kitchen, or perhaps as Naruto's secretary.

But seriously, if Kashi gives her Slut/Slug sage mode just to make her at least somewhat on par in terms of power and relevance... I would hope he could come up with something better and not take the easy way out

EPIC!!!

like he did with kabuto?

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    like he did with kabuto?
    Oh yeah! Your response reminds me--was supposed to do this a while back ago:

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    OK so now it's official anytime a character has red hair it automatically makes them an Uzumaki.
    And to think all this time we thought Naruto was the only Uzumaki that had feelings for Sasuke.
    BAZINGA!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

we all ready know that kishi will end up "3rd raikage" some1 and it might as well be sakura, now that he's done it with kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I dont see Sakura learning/having learned this. (...)
    I would hope her role get expanded into something more reasonable.... like in the kitchen.
    Yeah. Then, would follow a hard competition between her and Naruto about who would redeem Sasuke. Naruto with his famous talk no jutsu, and Sakura cooking Sasuke a nice meal. You got a point. It would be a nice turn of events.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    But seriously, if Kashi gives Sakura Slut/Slug sage mode just to make her at least somewhat on par in terms of power and relevance... I would hope he could come up with something better and not take the easy way out
    Slut/Slug sage mode? Well, this reminds me when Sakura was in slut mode. It was just before to go on war and (not) kill Sasuke. Naruto didn't fall into her trap. Even her slut mode is a failure.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Keeping the concept of war tactics in mind, Sakura is exactly where she's needed. Though now she's going to Naruto's battlefield correct? We might see some cool fighting from her after all.

Maybe, just maybe....

Sakura will be the one that utterly breaks Tobi's mask!!!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

That could have been cool actually Sakura could very well be the one who breaks Tobi's mask. She's surprised before when fighting Sasori with her amazing strength. Also that wouldn't make her character out of balance.

It'd be sweet if, after all the Hashirama hype and Tsunade screen time, we see it skip back to the Tobi fight and watch Naruto surpass Hashirama's power while Sakura shows some skills to prove she's Tsunade's disciple.

This would have to be around chapter 390 or so, though, because I think the Kabuto fight will take a while, especially since it'll probably involve flashback chapters (relating to Oro, Kabuto, Itachi, or Shisui), and we'll probably keep seeing clips from the Edo Madara fight.

The Tobi vs Naruto fight, will most likely resume around chapter 600 and the Jyubi's revival around chapter 666 ;P.