Thread: Moria CG

Moria CG

Hi i have modeled Gecko Moria from one piece for a school assignment and i need some thoughts on what his cloths are made of(materials and such) because i need it for texturing him.

heres some pics of the model:

ImageShack - Hosting :: geckomoriang7.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: geckomoria2bo4.jpg

I'm also wondering if there are anyone here that could be so kind and draw me a front and side view and a pose of Lucy from Fairy Tale. I have been wanting to make a 3D model of her for a long time but haven't had much spare time until now.

i can provide some refs if needed.

heres and example for a front/side view ImageShack - Hosting :: figure01yd2.jpg

I can't really help you, (Since I don't read One Piece much), but I can tell you that the model is coming along very nicely. 3-D modeling is way too difficult for me, I don't know how you do that kind of stuff. xD

Thanks thats my first real character attempt to and its always fun to hear if people like it. But haven't put that much work on it yet and i think im gonna do a little animation with it later on. and if people show more interest i can continue to post pics/renders of the model.

Still need some tips on what materials his cloths can be made of :/