Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Update @ 9:20 PM EST: If you downloaded before this time, we learned that there was a page missing from the raw we received (page 10). It's a page we felt was important as it shows the nature of his attack. We've added the page to the release above, but if you just want the page, you can click here to view it.

thanx for this awesome chapter..!! byakuya looks really pissed off right now.. he's definitely gonna toast that octopus dude with his bankai.. i hope that arrancar still have something up on his sleeve to save his sorry ass..

I love this chapter. More release of Espada that we can see even it is so weird. Like everybody said, pumpkin with good eyes.

I also surprised when Hanatarou appeared in this chapter. How come they choose him to be Renji's substitute for Byakuya?

I want to ask too. Does Hisagomaru, Hanatarou's Zanpakutou, exist in Bleach manga? Because it was revealed only in the anime. If it exists in the manga, he can use it to cure Rukia and Byakuya, right? After that, maybe he can use the power to beat Zomari too?

In the next chapter, Byakuya will use his Senbonzakura at the full extreme level until all the place scattered in pieces. That's why he told Hanatarou to stay away as far as he can with Rukia so they can avoid the great deals of damage.

In this chapter, I love Byakuya's word about pride. So cool of noble family.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Is it just me or does it seem like Zomari's brejueria can be avoided.

Byakuya was about to use shunpo but he didn't which is how Zomari's attack could take effect, it seemed to me that the eye had to do a sort of 'awakening' (as in opening up more then it already was) for it to take effect and if the eye met its target it could take control, but if that eye can't see its target then nothing happens (thats my interpretation of how it works seeing as how Zomari just doesn't take control of everything right away).

Good thing with Byakuya cutting his leg like that though, with no hesitation, this might make the match a little more interesting.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

what the hell?! An espada that looks like a pumpkin, hey tite it isnt halloween! Lol more and more i think that noitora release is a spoon!

now seriously... I like when byakuya cuts his leg without hesitating... I just think that the release of zomari could be better, however the way that zomari used to do is release was amazing!

I really hope the remaining Espada don't look like crap released because this was just ridiculous.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

You guys need to get out more. A pumpkin does not look like a large black man covered in multiple eyes.

And Byakuya couldn't get any cooler than he is now, hes so awesome with cutting his own leg and shit, mean...Man he is sooo gonna own MC Hammer its not even funny, awesome quote that he could guarantee not swallowing up Hanatarou along with the fight...I wanna see Byakuya bring out Kageyoshi already, fight would last like 2 seconds.
    How is cutting his own leg awesome? He can't use it now!

it was awesome because it was unexpected and a shocking immediate solution to the problem. he can use senbonzakura without moving, and i'm pretty sure he can use shunpo with only the full use of one leg.

i still think he looks like a freakazoid pumpkin.

-_-'
    Man, i haven't seen a character's design that ugly. So ridiculous.
    byakuya's fight and 2 fights on hold. Zzzzzzz..

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    You guys need to get out more. A pumpkin does not look like a large black man covered in multiple eyes.
    a pumpkin doesnt look like a large black man covered in multiple eyes... But a large black man covered in multiple eyes looks like a pumpkin!!!