Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King

Bleach Bleach 300 Discussion

Download HERE.

Good chapter tbh, Byakuya looks good, presume next week we'll have one of the other fights.

thanks!!!!!!
    this is what i waited for all week

man.. #7's released state looks so gay.. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Download HERE.

Good chapter tbh, Byakuya looks good, presume next week we'll have one of the other fights.
    hi NPG,how are you....

thanks mangashare, i ve been waiting to...spoilers kept freaking me out

Wow what an awesome chapter, yet again Bleach blows Naruto out of the water this week lol.

Indeed #7s released state is of the utmost gayness but the way he released it was pretty awesome, like how his sword got all twisty lol. From now on he will be known as MC Hammer with his parachute pants hehe.

And Byakuya couldn't get any cooler than he is now, hes so awesome with cutting his own leg and shit, mean...Man he is sooo gonna own MC Hammer its not even funny, awesome quote that he could guarantee not swallowing up Hanatarou along with the fight...I wanna see Byakuya bring out Kageyoshi already, fight would last like 2 seconds.
    A pie in the sky?

byakuya's word are always cool...seeing me as an equal is arrogance(pride) itself....WOW that killed me

cutting his leg was a great decision,and he made it so fast,since he realised the effect of his enemy's trick...
    prediction: this fight will not last long cuz byakuya can't cut his parts every time they get caught...so he neeeeeds to finish this quickly...

brujeria is insane.... most likely byakuya is going to use bankai and #7 amor technique is going to take senbonsakuras sovereignty from it and... is just gonna be crazy. I think kidou is what is gonna make byakuya win or draw this battle.

Bleach

I was hoping for a more Combat-based release. This is more like passive ability like Syzael... really gay. The chapter itself was great though. As usual, Byakuya is hilariously monotone and so blunt he's hurtfully rude.

Strange... The Espada's ability is to take control over anything it sees, wierd to say the least. If he took over Senbonza's blades that would... suck and make the fight last forever. I hope Byakuya blows through this guy and gets it over with.

I'm disappointed by the release. So far my favorite Espada releases are Grimmjow, Nel Tu, Edorad and Illforte (loved the bull!). On the other hand this guy's, Aaron and Syzael are at the bottom.

in page 10...does zomari touch the walls?????
    cuz if he does,then his technique might have a clear weakness....

i don't think this espada has a lot of suprises for us...we've seen what number 6 is capable of

that release was so gay... i totally agree with that. he reminds me of a pumpkin. i actually liked szayel's... simply because watching him swallow the blade was uber cool, and it was drawn sooooo well.

but byakuya was badass... cutting his own leg. i went... whhhaaaa?! i totally love byakuya anyways, and this chapter just makes it better. i hope he bitchslaps that espada.

brujeria or whatever taking over senbonzakura is a little scary. i wonder though... since it can move so fast, if he could do it?