I got it.... for the LoLz Challenge

I am just doing this for fun, I posted this a long time ago and I though it was pretty good, I think it would be awesome if people would come up with funny or derp versions of events in Naruto, funny endings, funny relationships etc.

I came up with this in response to the Naruto/Sakura/Hinata love triange thread....
    my best response....
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    ..............(Paulbee is speechless for first time in 3 Decades )
    I challenge someone to come up with something better or make something new and original

ok... so I am gonna put this out there, now you can take it or send it back, but its my own guess as to how this love triangle will end.

Naruto- Dang.... who would have guess that Madara's weakness was a simple...
    Hinata- ummm... N-Naruto-kun?
    N- Oh hey Hinata... whats.... whats happening?
    H- Ummmm...... do you remember what I told you?
    N- Oh that you love me?... Yea i do remember that...
    H- Oh...... then...um.....
    N- Oh.... right.... Umm... see, I got this thing for pink haired girls.... Sakura has pink hair.... so... yea....
    H- What? is that the only reason you like Sakura?
    N- Yea kinda. I mean, look at her, her forehead is huge. I once heard from Saurtobi, they once asked her parents if they could borrow her forehead to be used as the Drive-In Screen on the weekends and in the theater every other weekday..... and her body..... I wish I had forearms, shoulders and a back like that. Personally, I think she is on steroids.....
    H- Ohhhh.... really, wow..... Then I was thinking.... If that's the only reason.... I c-could dye my hair pink.....
    N- OMG...... that would be so hot... you do that, and I am yours.
    H- Ok I will then, give me a day or so?
    N- Go then. I'll be around.... waitng
    (Hinata leaves in a hurry, Sakura shows up a few minutes later)
    Sakura- Naruto.
    N- Sakura.
    S- Umm... why did I see Hinata buying pink hair dye?
    N- I have no idea.
    S- OMG. you told her to dye her hair didn't you?
    N- Yea so what? I like Pink hair girls.... I use to like you but God, ever since I came back from training with Jiriaya, in 2 years time, you turned your hot body into Guy Sensei... and ripped and buff.... God.... are you on steroids or something? Look at Tsunade, she is old as fu*k but She is still so hot...
    (Sakura in a fit of unbridled rage punches naruto in the face, killing him instantly and moments later, a Pinked Haired Hinata shows up and see Naurto's dead body)
    H- Naruto-Kun!!!! What happened?
    S- Nothing...
    H-!!!! You killed him didnt you?!?
    (Sakura doesnt say anything.... but she looks at Hinata with pink hair.... thinking she is hot now)
    S- Say... now..... Hinata... Nice hair
    H- Hey... yo.... I dont swing that way.... whaaaaa
    (sakura picks up Hinata and takes off to some unknown location for several sexy days)

End of the Love Triangle

Thoughts? Hate? Sexy Time ideas?

EPIC!!!

hahahaha love it!