Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    it s been bothering me from the start

the technologie in the naruto world...

there are talkie walkies(radio transmission and EMP technologie) ,refrigerators,cameras...but no phones,no cars(chariots still used) and that is weird

some computers and machines in konoha's hospital to keep an eye on injured ninja's vital signs...but the healing methods are herb combination and chakra control...

it s like the shinobi villages are using methods that look a bit old...and at the same time recent technologie...that s a untidiness and disorder in the time line

does anyone have an explanation to this?
    To sum it up all the tech in the naruto world are about the same with 2 exceptions Weapons and transportation.
    I cant remb which interview it was but the creator of naruto was asked this question and said that he did this more or less for storytelling reasons. So yes they have radios, computers ,A/C & all the mordern tech stuff in real world cept guns and cars planes etc.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

because you dont need cars and guns and planes people for hundreds of years got by without them and we today are spoiled by having them that is why it bothers some of you but if you were born into a place with none of them you would have no problem...dont take the little things for granted ya pricks

As i fight to the top darkness overwelms all who oppose me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    because you dont need cars and guns and planes people for hundreds of years got by without them and we today are spoiled by having them that is why it bothers some of you but if you were born into a place with none of them you would have no problem...dont take the little things for granted ya pricks
    your post reflects what kind of person you are HAHAHAAAAAAAAA...

we're not taking anything for granted,we're discussing possible explanations...and the thread is long since dead O_o...so forget about it

Cool

I think the same questions were propose to Kishimoto about the level of the technology not matching the obvious time period of the story within an early interview. I think he responded saying that he just applies whatever technology he needs within the story to make it flexible to his ideas and the possibilities of the character.

I mean Orochimaru would have to be an pioneer in Gene & DNA research to achieve what he achieve.

He also mention that real Ninjas wouldn't wear orange or any bright colors....I think hinting to Naruto and other characters dress wears doesn't match real Shinobi dress wear either.

Veteran Member
    haha.......well i personally like the mixture of technology and nature...and those little wooden houses are frickin awesome

Banned
    Did anyone read the pilot chapter for naruto there were guns and all sorts of weird shit in that.

Naruto 0 - Read Naruto chapter 0 online at One Manga

it s been bothering me from the start

the technologie in the naruto world...

there are talkie walkies(radio transmission and EMP technologie) ,refrigerators,cameras...but no phones,no cars(chariots still used) and that is weird

some computers and machines in konoha's hospital to keep an eye on injured ninja's vital signs...but the healing methods are herb combination and chakra control...

it s like the shinobi villages are using methods that look a bit old...and at the same time recent technologie...that s a untidiness and disorder in the time line

does anyone have an explanation to this?
    The technology in Narutouniverse is based esentially of spying(cameras, walkie-talkie), all objects that help in it. They use chakra to cure people cuz it's more effective than medical machines(sorry but there still are some med.mach.in naruto)
    ------------------------------------------
    Did anyone read the pilot chapter for naruto there were guns and all sorts of weird shit in that.
    It isn't part of the true manga chapter, I think...
    Last edited by Yoru; 03-03-2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Naruto is based part based on the old/new. Its what makes it so appealing, it is intresting how their are no construction machions or many other means of technology. Personally I like the way Kishi never over did it with technology.

I like the mix of technology in Naruto, it really brings a cool environment to the whole series, although kinda confussing and mish-mashed but fun none the less, reminds me of the good ole' Dragon Ball original days lol with their mix of dinosaurs and flying cars and farmers lol
    A pie in the sky?