Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Something weird in Naruto

it s been bothering me from the start

the technologie in the naruto world...

there are talkie walkies(radio transmission and EMP technologie) ,refrigerators,cameras...but no phones,no cars(chariots still used) and that is weird

some computers and machines in konoha's hospital to keep an eye on injured ninja's vital signs...but the healing methods are herb combination and chakra control...

it s like the shinobi villages are using methods that look a bit old...and at the same time recent technologie...that s a untidiness and disorder in the time line

does anyone have an explanation to this?

I kinda like it, I think they only use the technology they really really need and if not try to get by on what is readily available around them in the environment, I dont know if they don't want to progress technology wise or not but it seems like they are trying to be self sustaining and not relying on others. Plus why would a secret ninja community want their location known to the Best Buy delivery guys???
    A pie in the sky?

it's part of naruto's appeal, it blends old and new.

The same can be said for the music in it, mixing traditional wind instruments with electric guitars

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I kinda like it, I think they only use the technology they really really need and if not try to get by on what is readily available around them in the environment, I dont know if they don't want to progress technology wise or not but it seems like they are trying to be self sustaining and not relying on others. Plus why would a secret ninja community want their location known to the Best Buy delivery guys???
    that s where the contradiction lies...they get the equipement for the hospital,but they don't get good transmission devices...as a result,they always worry about the distance...they don't use means of transport,as a result they did't make in time to save gaara,they needed a miracle...

no matter how i see it,it falls in a wrong place...!

Well, if they had jeeps and guns, they'd kinda be soldiers, not shinobi :p

This is probably something you should suffer in silence with. I've thought about this for a little bit too, but decided to just go with it and not let it bother me. You go back to the Zabuza arc and they have construction equipment like cranes. It's kinda funny but whatever. You just gotta go with it basically.

true lol.. they got radio technology but they use birds to pass messages??? WTF
    they run everywhere instead of using any type of transportation that involves wheels??? but hey.. if they changed too much then this will turn in a current militia. Shit remember movie 2??? they were scared and surprised shitless with a damn steamboat lol

only thinking about this makes me laugh...using birds was hilarious

This has been referred to constantly ever since the Chuunin exam where they had surveillance cameras...yet for some reason they live in wooden houses that look like they would crumble if the wind blew.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This is probably something you should suffer in silence with. I've thought about this for a little bit too, but decided to just go with it and not let it bother me. You go back to the Zabuza arc and they have construction equipment like cranes. It's kinda funny but whatever. You just gotta go with it basically.
    guess you're right,gonna have to accept it the way it is