Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Final Arc

Source 1 - mangastream
    Source 2 - http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...nter-final-arc

This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Tite Kubo's Bleach manga is entering its final story arc. Kubo has been drawing the manga in the magazine since 2001, and Shueisha published the 53rd compiled book volume of the manga in December.

So what do you guys think that the final arc will be about, what will it contain and what will happen? Who's the enemy?
    Buzzzz

Imho, the Final Boss is going to be Aizen,1 more time,he will get out from the imprisonment,and settle the things with Shinigami Representative once and for all.Probably,Ichigo will lose his power eventually,by using Mugetsu one more time,or other double-edged stuff.

Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol

What? Ichigo just got back his powers and returned to SS, and now its the final arc?! Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol
    He won't be rushing this one and yes this arc will last for a long time but I don't think it will reach the 10 year mark though.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    What? Ichigo just got back his powers and returned to SS, and now its the final arc?! Wtf
    This arc won't be short like the last one, this one will last for a while, a long while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    i wonder how many years Aizen can stand in the same place for this arc??? my bet is 2yrs 8 months

Well this arc has to include zero squad, the royal realm(ice realm) and Ishida. I'm fairly positive that the hell gate that was originally in the story was an angle Kubo originally wanted to go with but has since scrapped so I don't think hell will get a mention.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

So its entering its last arc, but its gonna be a long one. What are we talking about by long one here?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    ^ by Kubo's comments on wanting to keep the manga going for another 10 yrs this arc should be longer then the combined HM arc. So somewhere between 5-8 yrs I would think
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

LoL, ok then .

This is the final 10 year arc we got promised with 2 years ago, although strictly speaking, this arc will span 9 years as the Lost Agent arc took up one year of the 10 years contract Kubo signed.

I don't get why people are so hyped over this though. I mean really, it's not like we couldn't see it coming. Bleach has to end at some point and it's very logical to have it end with another large arc that ties up all the lose ends we got left from the one prior.