Family Reunion: Fugaku and Mikoto Edo Tensei

Don't know if anyone else has brought this up, of if this belongs in the prediction thread. What if Kabuto has the perfect family reunion set up. Would Sasuke be able to fight his dead parents? We know Itachi would... or would he?

Itachi's killed his parents before, he'll do it again for the sake of Konoha. If he's smart, he'll only let them get in some parting words to Sasuke before he seals them.

In any case, for Kabuto to set something like this up, he'd have to have known that he would be facing Itachi and/or Sasuke way, way in advance, and I just don't see this as likely.

I thought about the possibility but it wouldn't really change much.

He might have some other Edo Bodygaurds

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I thought about the possibility but it wouldn't really change much.

He might have some other Edo Bodygaurds
    This is probably one of the last chances for Sharingan vs Byakugan, though most likely it won't ever come, on the other hand, it's hard to believe that there was only one known Hyuga that Kabuto could revive.

I agree Kabuto couldn't have known beforehand that he'd be facing Itachi but he did plan on confronting Sasuke and I could totally see Kabuto having Sasuke's parents edo tensei'd to stop him in his tracks for a second at least to create an opening for an attack. And who is to say he couldn't throw some hashirama cells in them?
    Fuck, if I was Kabuto that's what I'd do. Wouldn't ya'll?

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    If this were to happen, it would possibly and quite easily negate all the positive influence Itachi seems to be having on Sasuke.

For one, Kabuto is such a snake, I can see him doing this with no moral qualms.

Second, I would love to see the level of skill the uchiha parents possessed, especially the father since he was supposed to be the clan leader.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Yeah it would be very interesting to see what sort of fighting abilities Fugaku and Mikoto had.
    Even though they were killed by their own son they couldn't have been too shabby considering the dad was leader of the Konoha police and presumably the clan too while their mother was (according to Narutopedia) a jounin before being housebound with two kids to raise.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    And furthermore, their encounter with Sasuke and Itachi would make for such a jerry springer show, one the manga readers might just never forget.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif