Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto fans, who thinks Tsunade's gonna die?

Last chapter, we see her getting impaled. Does she survive it? Does she die? Answer now before the chapter releases and we all start reading.
    Will there be a season of Naruto after Shippuden?

sure ill bite and say....... Perhaps

EPIC!!!

wow... both of these comments were posted after the chapter's release, and neither of know she survived.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Thread Killer
    IMO she can't die. There has to be another time skip with her handing hokage to Naruto. He's simply too young to take over now and there's no one else to fill the shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    IMO she can't die. There has to be another time skip with her handing hokage to Naruto. He's simply too young to take over now and there's no one else to fill the shoes.
    except Kakashi
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Or he won't be hokage at all because he will die before hand. As that prophecy says, the chosen one will change the ninja world. A martyr Naruto will be more effective than a simple guy who thinks everyone should get along.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

We can only and pray that she dies.

She's not going to die. Kishi drew lots of chapters about her, relatives and "im going to be hokage" bs. She's been through alot. I'm sure the day comes when she sees Naruto become Hokage.

The onlyone I see dying in this fight is Oonoki, unless Kishi is pulling another bleach...

There is no such thing as dying anymore in Naruto, which I think is its greatest flaw. Death nowadays is merely a temporarily hold until you get brought back to life with a reviving technique. I mean one jutsu bringing people back to life is bad enough, but the naruto series has multiple. Its fucking gay.