2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    No. Helmeppo is Zoro's Coby. Tashigi is a female that Zoro has zero interest in to fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro straight up destroys her sword in the first attack to stop her from fighting him. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks her sword without using his. Yeah, I'm underestimating her, but when Zoro's basic attack can cut a pacifista in half; of which two years ago made a challenge for a Rear Admiral, Captain Tashigi doesn't have the slightest of chance with Zoro. The only thing she had to survive from Zoro two years ago was his unwillingness to fight her, and with how sadistic he has gotten since then....

Tashigi wouldn't be a problem for Zoro. Law on the other hand would put up a better fight but only because of his devil fruit. Not that Zoro would, but as long as Zoro can remain outside Law's room, He can't be touched. Law relies too much on his room to develop a ranged sword attack(yeah, all ranged attacks he's made are do to his room's ability). Inside the the room would be a different story, but Zoro's endurance and stamina still makes him the winner being that although Law can move and teleport zoro all around the room, chances are Zoro's too tough to be cut clean through(as seen in his fight against Mihawk and Mr 1).

Now the one who I want to see fight Law isn't Zoro, or Sanji, or even Luffy. The one who I want to see fight Law is Chopper. Chopper is the only one who has no bonus over Law and thus the only true underdog against Law. Sanji, Brook and Luffy have speed and Luffy can attack at a distance, Nami and Usoppe are ranged area effect fighters, Franky is both ranged and has a stronger than steel body, and Robin has her super Shadow Clone Justu.

Dr. vs Dr.
    Medicine vs Surgeon.

*This is all based on Law only being able to cut things he could physically cut through without his room power(being that's all we have ever seen him cut).

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

Tashigi wouldn't be a problem for Zoro. Law on the other hand would put up a better fight but only because of his devil fruit. Not that Zoro would, but as long as Zoro can remain outside Law's room, He can't be touched. Law relies too much on his room to develop a ranged sword attack(yeah, all ranged attacks he's made are do to his room's ability). Inside the the room would be a different story, but Zoro's endurance and stamina still makes him the winner being that although Law can move and teleport zoro all around the room, chances are Zoro's too tough to be cut clean through(as seen in his fight against Mihawk and Mr 1).
    How the fuck did you arrive to that conclusion?We've never seen the guy fighting seriously yet you seem to know his limits.What the fuck?

Everyone with a brain can understand that the only reason as for why Zoro survived his fight against Mihawk was that Mihawk didnt want to kill him.

Come on now, you guys are gonna take a quick vacation if you continue such tone.

So from the fact that no one said anything about my idea that the frozen people are escapees from Impel Down that Aokiji or someone caught, I take it no one else thinks so or cares. When it turns out I'm right just remember who thought of it first.

As for how only a range fighter could beat Law, did you not see how he made the mortars at the auction house useless. Any solid projectiles shot at him will be useless. I mean maybe he can't move lightning or a laser, but if he can move that ship and all that water inside his room why couldn't he move anything he wants inside of it. That's why I say only high speed melee arament attacks will work on him.

Well, its pretty much confirmed that Law cannot cut anything within his room ability, if he could then at Sabody there would had been no reason to team up with Kid to fight the pacifista.

I don't know how much stronger he is now, but, I find it unlikely that in 2 years Law went from not even using his room on a pacifista to being able to cut one in half (I know Zoro is a human, but if its a slice move he should be able to deflect it, I can't remember but I don't think Law was cutting the marines guns/swords at sabody). I know he was able to lift an entire navy ship (no small task) but then again who knows how his room actually works.

:EDIT:

No. Helmeppo is Zoro's Coby. Tashigi is a female that Zoro has zero interest in to fight.
    I agree with this. Obviously it will be LuffyvsCoby and ZorovsHelmeppo - Tashigi may play a role with Zoro, maybe he does fight her, but she isn't going to be a antagonist to him anymore then Smoker is to Luffy.

Also, before anyone says anything, I think Smoker is way overrated... he's just was a Logia when no one could hit him, he still got handled by the only person who can hit a logia that we've seen him fight (I know it was Dragon but still, Smoker didn't seem to even to want to fight back - he just let Luffy go and then we didn't see him even attempt to go after Dragon).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    ^^^^ Really? him not fighting dragon makes him overrated?? It's Dragon the badarse... who besides an admiral would be stupid/capable enough to fight him?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Don't you underrate Smokey! He is Luffy what Sengoku was to Roger as well as Coby is to Luffy what GArp used to be to Roger. Thats the way Oda seems to intend it, the generation shift...

Btw is there any sign in the Manga yet to gauge Dragons reasl strength??? Does he have a ability and what?? may it be a Storm Paramecia, or even a logia combined with epic levels of Haki??? This is still to be clarified.

Now the one who I want to see fight Law isn't Zoro, or Sanji, or even Luffy. The one who I want to see fight Law is Chopper. Chopper is the only one who has no bonus over Law and thus the only true underdog against Law. Sanji, Brook and Luffy have speed and Luffy can attack at a distance, Nami and Usoppe are ranged area effect fighters, Franky is both ranged and has a stronger than steel body, and Robin has her super Shadow Clone Justu.

Dr. vs Dr.
    Medicine vs Surgeon.
    Tough match up for Chopper there. As of now I don't see him winning against Law. On the other hand I would like to see kung fu point against Bepo instead or Monster point versus Jean Bart.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrés View Post
    So from the fact that no one said anything about my idea that the frozen people are escapees from Impel Down that Aokiji or someone caught, I take it no one else thinks so or cares. When it turns out I'm right just remember who thought of it first.

As for how only a range fighter could beat Law, did you not see how he made the mortars at the auction house useless. Any solid projectiles shot at him will be useless. I mean maybe he can't move lightning or a laser, but if he can move that ship and all that water inside his room why couldn't he move anything he wants inside of it. That's why I say only high speed melee arament attacks will work on him.
    No one would care nor remember a post from a guy who's been a member since last year and yet only has 14 posts. Be more active so your ideas would be worth arguing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Also, before anyone says anything, I think Smoker is way overrated... he's just was a Logia when no one could hit him, he still got handled by the only person who can hit a logia that we've seen him fight (I know it was Dragon but still, Smoker didn't seem to even to want to fight back - he just let Luffy go and then we didn't see him even attempt to go after Dragon).
    That was out of respect from Dragon's strength. Whether he tries to pursue Luffy or fight Dragon or just stay there, the result would have been the same so might as well back down and avoid any ass whopping from Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    Btw is there any sign in the Manga yet to gauge Dragons reasl strength??? Does he have a ability and what?? may it be a Storm Paramecia, or even a logia combined with epic levels of Haki??? This is still to be clarified.
    Nope nothing at all. That's how badass he is. Being revered as one of the strongest character in OP and he hasn't done shit yet.

sig made by me

So, none of you guys find it a little weak that Smoker gets punked down by Dragon, then decides to devote the rest of his career chancing Dragons 17year old son..

Like I said Smoker is overrated, if he was anything he would had went after Dragon instead of getting scared and trying to take it out on Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    Don't you underrate Smokey! He is Luffy what Sengoku was to Roger as well as Coby is to Luffy what GArp used to be to Roger. Thats the way Oda seems to intend it, the generation shift...
    Prove that that's what Oda plans to do, this isn't Naruto...
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    No one would care nor remember a post from a guy who's been a member since last year and yet only has 14 posts. Be more active so your ideas would be worth arguing about.
    Actually I've been a member since september of 2007 and had several thousand posts. I made one sarcastic post to someone I was joking with and got in trouble from one of the old moderators. I pointed it out to him that even the other person realized it was a joke and got another demarit. Which pissed me off so I cussed at him and got banned. Then I didn't come back for half a year and now that I'm back I haven't seen much I have wanted to comment on either because someone else said what I was thinking or the people are having a dumb pissing contest over theories and not fact.