2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I highly doubt Luffy is going to interfere like some of you are predicting. I mean Luffy in his current state, with haki and all, has no reason to run from Smoker. Zoro could take Law and Tashigi on at the same time. Robin and Usoppu would deal with the G5 marines. If Luffy showed up, that's pretty much all that'll happen. Not to mention Luffy is yet to deal with the "Boss" and ask him to join his crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieg009 View Post
    I have to go over and start re-reading again and I'm not sure but little by little we are given some hint that Sanji has Haki now..
    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/one-pi...ter/660/page/7 - if Nami's scream is that loud Sanji would have said he heard her screaming not like "I just "FELT" Nami-san's heart....." and also if we go back to FI Luffy asked Zoro and Sanji if they can feel something in the castle and turned out to be Caribou still lurking in the castle...

Yes,i think that was a clear hint.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    Law does have haki (does=not confirmed=theory)
    Law was at the entrance exactly when G5 aproached his door step
    Law has atleast Observation Haki... most likely Arnaments too... not many will have Conquerors

Its not confirmed,but its obvious.At least the two first types.

But out of the topic I really hate it when people says Luffy is not that strong enough after the training! I really don't get it why they keep on underestimating him! What's their reason? Is it because of FI when Luffy vs. Noah vs. Hordy? People forgetting something - they are fighting underwater where DF users are at most disadvantage and you can even see Luffy how he really improved a lot after 2 years of training and can even last long using his power underwater..Luffy confessed he still not mastered Haki (armanent) because Hordy able to have a good bite of his shoulder that leads to have an open wound when he made berserk attacks at NOAH..And they should know possessing Conqueror's Haki is a real threat and strong infamous people like Roger, WB, Shanks, Dragon and even Hancock have this kind of power..Some people really should try to read OP carefully and analyze it, having a DF power especially logia can be invincible but people who have Haki will be their kryptonite...
    It depends.If you compare him to his Pre TS self he has made huge progress and his post TS strength should not be underestimated.He still has a long way to go though.

And Haki is hardly a kryptonite anyomore, since in the NW the logia users wont be like Croc.They'll have their own haki to defend themselves.So i wouldnt call it a cryptonite,its just that allows you to fight them.

Agree! And since Sanji can move faster than he is before 2 years training even under water but can't remember what's the name of that move..Law will definitely have a hard time catching Sanji or trapping him inside his room..And if there's gonna be Law vs. Luffy with gear second plus the ability to predict the enemies movement/motives then it's gonna be obvious Law = loser and Luffy = winner. But honestly, I don't see it coming...We know Luffy when he owe someone he will repay it back! And even consider him as a friend and he have that kind of conviction a friend is a friend..
    No,it is not obvious.

Firstly,if you wanna talk about obvious things,Law having haki is obviouys aswell.

Second, just because Luffy's speed is impressive compared to his pre TS self or to Hody,it doesnt mean that Law doesnt have as much or greater speed tyhan Luffu.

The most obvious thing here,is that Law is gonna be one of Luffy's main rivals in the NW like Kidd so they shoyuld beb on similar levels.

Thats why i'm sure Luffy wont fight him now.He's reserved for later.If he does it'll be a short fight.

Remember when back in archipelago, the tranny who winked causing a broken star to fall out. He/she thought of Sanji all the way across the island and made him shiver. Now this, so he probably does have observational haki.

Arnament haki might be how Mihawk's sword is so powerful and can slice through everything. Maybe he taught how to harness it to Zoro.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Remember when back in archipelago, the tranny who winked causing a broken star to fall out. He/she thought of Sanji all the way across the island and made him shiver. Now this, so he probably does have observational haki.

Arnament haki might be how Mihawk's sword is so powerful and can slice through everything. Maybe he taught how to harness it to Zoro.
    Not that i doubt that Mihawk has CoA,but not everything needs to be haki.Mihawk's slashes are so powerfull because he's that strong.Thats all tere is to it.

And he obviously taught CoA to Zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Not that i doubt that Mihawk has CoA,but not everything needs to be haki.Mihawk's slashes are so powerfull because he's that strong.Thats all tere is to it.

And he obviously taught CoA to Zoro.
    Now there YOU go with an "obviously" statement :-P

These "House House no Mi" that Oda keeps throwing out are serious business. "Model: Door" had some serious chops, and if it had been welded by someone a bit more powerful, would've been way OP. Likewise, "Model: Room" is pretty kick-ass under Law.

I wonder if there really is some subset of fruit that deal with moving "space" around! What the hell would a Window-Man do? A wall-wall fruit? Kitchen-Kitchen no Mi? The possibilities get retarded fast...err...are endless!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Now there YOU go with an "obviously" statement :-P

These "House House no Mi" that Oda keeps throwing out are serious business. "Model: Door" had some serious chops, and if it had been welded by someone a bit more powerful, would've been way OP. Likewise, "Model: Room" is pretty kick-ass under Law.

I wonder if there really is some subset of fruit that deal with moving "space" around! What the hell would a Window-Man do? A wall-wall fruit? Kitchen-Kitchen no Mi? The possibilities get retarded fast...err...are endless!!!
    Well then I wold use the Kitchen-Kitchen no Mi, as that is my last name.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I highly doubt Luffy is going to interfere like some of you are predicting. I mean Luffy in his current state, with haki and all, has no reason to run from Smoker. Zoro could take Law and Tashigi on at the same time. Robin and Usoppu would deal with the G5 marines. If Luffy showed up, that's pretty much all that'll happen. Not to mention Luffy is yet to deal with the "Boss" and ask him to join his crew.
    hmm zorro taking out law and tashigi at the same time ???
    i doubt that, zorro will have his hands full with law that's for shure .
    i'm not saying zoroo will loose but he will have to get verry serious.

^ he could take out tashigi quickly before fighting law :p

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Well then I wold use the Kitchen-Kitchen no Mi, as that is my last name.
    O_O

Kitchen?! That is. AWESUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ he could take out tashigi quickly before fighting law :p
    Naw. Tashigi is Zorro's Cody. He can't just wax the floor with her like Luffy did Cody at the war. He'd be more interested in seeing how she improved since their last encounter.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Firstly,its Coby not Cody.

Second,you said yourself that she's Zoro's Coby.Then whats wrong with Zoro deafeating her like Luffy defeated Coby?

I'm not saying that thats gonna happen though.