• |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    Im still not convinced that its the real Luffy there.
    whatever makes you happy

^^ good spot!! it's probably Mr 2
    for all i remember mr 2 could copy someone's face but not their powers.
    then you maybe say he developed he's DF
    and toucht Law

and i'll say that is bulshitt

about smoker vs law

i'm convinced that law could hit smoker. if he couldn't he ain't worth to be shibukai
    but oda ain't gonna give us a full fight i'm confident luffy wil burst righ in there
    oda might just use this oppertunity to let see how the other developed especially
    kid and law those to are there righ next to luffy

we already heard that kid is stirring thinngs up in the new world attacking fleets off big mom

^If you know anything about Oda's story telling pattern then you would know the Luffy would indeed interfere the fight. Smoker changes targets and running and chasing will resume.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    DAT SPREAD WITH LAW ROOM POWERS....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

GODA thanks for give me my wishes and show the true badassneess of the Black Surgeon....Love U Law ...KYAAAAAAAAA....

That made me laugh until I cried. Just the whole:
    "Nope, no one here~"
    *Suddenly Strawhats*
    'WTF?!'
    "Welp."
    *Exit stage left*
    "Goddammit!" (the G-5 and Law reaction was priceless)

About Law v Smoker.Law can control the water inside the room too. He could just drown Smoker inside the room without using Haki.

i think You don't need to be a expert on One piece to know that the people frozen near the entrance are most likely the 100 pirates Law took the hearts out of and they're there because it's colder than the rest of the building near the entrance also to keep them frozen and to scare away anyone that opens the door so having them there works as a defence also they don't need food in Law's frozen prison!

Surprised Heady didn't really say anything, you know, considering that the guy who presumably placed him in his current predicament was just standing there.

Overall a fun-taste-tic Chapter.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Surprised Heady didn't really say anything, you know, considering that the guy who presumably placed him in his current predicament was just standing there.

Overall a fun-taste-tic Chapter.....
    Good point about the water, but probably not before Smoker could get over there and smack him with that seastone baton of his.

Ummm......REALLY good point. If Law was the one that did that to him, why would the Samurai not address him? Like, at all O_O

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

They looked like giants, so I'm not sure they're related to how Law impressed the World Government. As happy as I am to see Law again, and see that apparently he decided to wait to head to the New World as well, I really wish this storyline would settle down a bit more.

I'm still getting confused on the timeline for this island. I mean, it held a research laboratory for Vegapunk, it hosted the fight between Akainu and Aokiji, it was made to "disappear" by the World Government, it was covered in a poison gas (which has now disappeared), its playing host to an unknown group, along with a new shichibukai... what the hell, man?

Well, this was one epic chapter xD
    That samurai is hilarious lol, it's like he's taken it upon him to annoy Sanji now that zoro isn't there.
    Those babies doing the franky-dance was hilarious and the SH's even made G5 go like:
    WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS CREW!? xD
    Law sure has become badass and his room has really improved.
    It's rather obvious ever since FI that sanji has CoO (no big surprise there, seeing what kind of 'training' he went through)
    If sanji has CoA aswell, it won't be impossible for him to fight either smoker or Law on fairly even grounds imho. He'll just have to dodge Law's slice-attacks or block them using CoA on the place where it hits... though idk how well Law's normal sword-techniques are... and/or if they were were enhanced in his room in the 1st place.
    + He can move 2 ppl their positions at wel, which is also a dangerous ability, preventing the attacker to touch him... (probably angering Sanji to no end :p) I can also see him use the babies somehow.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 03-16-2012 at 04:35 AM.

I think I know who the frozen people really are. I bet you anything it is the prisoners that were reported to have escaped from Impel Down after Luffy's group. The ones from level 5. As for how they got there I have guesses, but nothing definite. Maybe Aokiji did that to them who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Well, this was one epic chapter xD
    That samurai is hilarious lol, it's like he's taken it upon him to annoy Sanji now that zoro isn't there.
    Those babies doing the franky-dance was hilarious and the SH's even made G5 go like:
    WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS CREW!? xD
    Law sure has become badass and his room has really improved.
    It's rather obvious ever since FI that sanji has CoO (no big surprise there, seeing what kind of 'training' he went through)
    If sanji has CoA aswell, it won't be impossible for him to fight either smoker or Law on fairly even grounds imho. He'll just have to dodge Law's slice-attacks or blovk them using CoA on the place shere it hits... though idk how well Law's normal sword-techniques are... and/or if they were were enhanced in his room in the 1st place.
    + He can move 2 ppl their positions at wel, which is also a dangerous ability, preventing the attacker to touch him... (probably angering Sanji to no end :p) I can also see him use the babies somehow.
    Agree! And since Sanji can move faster than he is before 2 years training even under water but can't remember what's the name of that move..Law will definitely have a hard time catching Sanji or trapping him inside his room..And if there's gonna be Law vs. Luffy with gear second plus the ability to predict the enemies movement/motives then it's gonna be obvious Law = loser and Luffy = winner. But honestly, I don't see it coming...We know Luffy when he owe someone he will repay it back! And even consider him as a friend and he have that kind of conviction a friend is a friend..

why are people saying that Law and Sanji (or Luffy) are going to fight... Sanji (and Law) clearly stated that their target right now is Vice Admiral, Smoker (Tashigi and G-5)

anyway... it's not just the Samurai who didn't react to Law. It was the kids too, they didn't react to Law either so maybe Law wasn't the one who kidnapped the kids or the one who chopped up the Samurai.
    i think xioaoxiao is right. someone has taken the form of Law (absorbed) and can use his powers... and did that on the other side of the island or whatever... but this is the real Law, i think
    Buzzzz

We're not saying sanji will fight anyone, I'm just saying he would put up a very decent fight IF they were to battle.
    Someone said sanji wouldn't have a chance, I'm just mentioning my thoughts on that.