View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    16 80.00%
  • |4| Good

    2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

    2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    "That must have been a pretty serious disease" Lmao, that cracked me up. Good one Chopper.

    So Law's room looks a little similar to Shiki's ability. Both may not be able to levitate humans to downgrade it's haxness. Tough match up for Law though, he needs haki or seastone to truly beat smokey.
    Law does have haki (does=not confirmed=theory)
    Law was at the entrance exactly when G5 aproached his door step
    Law has atleast Observation Haki... most likely Arnaments too... not many will have Conquerors
    Buzzzz

  2. #22
    Initiate Sieg009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nibiru
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    Thats true but we have also seen him sensing nami being in danger way back before we even knew about haki in the Little Garden arc. But yeah, i think its a definite that he has been confirmed to have at least Observation Haki since FI incident.
    Agreed! Remember Sanji's training in New Kama Land, Ivankov said that Sanji must stay alert at all times when he said "AT ALL TIMES!" Meaning even he is tired and need to rest he must be still fully aware of all the things happening around him - Cause they will try all their best to let Sanji wear a dress...Now, Ivankov even know about the power of HAKI because he even saw it when Luffy used it in War of the best and since being around with Dragon..And also, it's ironic if only Luffy will be the only one to know and learn about this kind of power and Sanji and Zoro will be left out..It will not be monster trio if Luffy will be the only one to get stronger..Anyways, let's just wait! I know it will be confirm soon as the story progresses...Honestly, I can see some similarities regarding fighting style of Sanji it was like CP9's! Before I kinda dreamed SH's capable of doing those moves and fighting style and they will definitely increase their level - I'm happy that Sanji got it..
    But out of the topic I really hate it when people says Luffy is not that strong enough after the training! I really don't get it why they keep on underestimating him! What's their reason? Is it because of FI when Luffy vs. Noah vs. Hordy? People forgetting something - they are fighting underwater where DF users are at most disadvantage and you can even see Luffy how he really improved a lot after 2 years of training and can even last long using his power underwater..Luffy confessed he still not mastered Haki (armanent) because Hordy able to have a good bite of his shoulder that leads to have an open wound when he made berserk attacks at NOAH..And they should know possessing Conqueror's Haki is a real threat and strong infamous people like Roger, WB, Shanks, Dragon and even Hancock have this kind of power..Some people really should try to read OP carefully and analyze it, having a DF power especially logia can be invincible but people who have Haki will be their kryptonite...
    Last edited by Sieg009; 03-14-2012 at 06:55 PM.

  3. #23
    Initiate Sieg009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nibiru
    Posts
    9
    And one more thing - OP chapter 660 showing some impel down prisoners and mark M and also poisonous gas...I can only think of Magellan..And since all characters have like half animals half man like in Impel down arc. I'm not sure though Luffy increased his bounty from 315M = Shabaody to 400M = FI..It's not just about he wrecked havoc in war of the beast I'm sure it has to do with Impel down incident as well..Magellan said he will pursue all of the escapees and also the one who penetrated impel down as well, so I'm thinking since Marines and WG cannot deny or cover up what had happened in Impel down because it was televised by Buggy and witnessed by thousands of marines I'm sure they like made Magellan pay for it..Resulting Magellan to hunt for Luffy like Smoker..

  4. #24
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    WOwwwwwwwwwww. i love this chpater. Oda is most definetly playing with us . I
    wouldn't be suprised if another big shot comes to play.
    i still read people thinking this isn't law .....???? IT'S HIM LIVE WITH IT !!!
    smoker vs law ? i don't think we'll be seeing a full fight i got the feeling luffy will burst in between the fight .
    just like he did with smoker and ace hihi.

    anywho these chapters give more questions then anwsers

    BTW LAW IS JUST BADDASSSS

  5. #25
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    WOwwwwwwwwwww. i love this chpater. Oda is most definetly playing with us . I
    wouldn't be suprised if another big shot comes to play.
    i still read people thinking this isn't law .....???? IT'S HIM LIVE WITH IT !!!
    smoker vs law ? i don't think we'll be seeing a full fight i got the feeling luffy will burst in between the fight .
    just like he did with smoker and ace hihi.

    anywho these chapters give more questions then anwsers

    BTW LAW IS JUST BADDASSSS
    Xioaxioa was trolling there, I'm pretty sure everyone accepts that he's the real Law. It an unprovable fact, but its still pretty obvious.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  6. #26
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Xioaxioa was trolling there, I'm pretty sure everyone accepts that he's the real Law. It an unprovable fact, but its still pretty obvious.
    Im still not convinced that its the real Luffy there.

    Spoiler!

  7. #27
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    ^^ good spot!! it's probably Mr 2
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  8. #28
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    Law does have haki (does=not confirmed=theory)
    Law was at the entrance exactly when G5 aproached his door step
    Law has atleast Observation Haki... most likely Arnaments too... not many will have Conquerors
    Or maybe because Smoker kept ringing the doorbell so Law had to check who it is. And they not exactly tried to sneak in the building either so anyone could have noticed them approaching.

    sig made by me

  9. #29
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    860
    Any ideas for how Law hopes to take on Smoker? As far as it looks at the moment, his ability, while several feet off the chain, would have no effect on his smoke-body. And I doubt CoA Haki can be used with Law's ability, since as we've always seen, CoA requires physical contact.

    Also, Law was trying his best to get Smoker and co. to leave before finally engaging them. Could his earlier confidence have faded off somehow...

    THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  10. #30
    Initiate Sieg009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nibiru
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Any ideas for how Law hopes to take on Smoker? As far as it looks at the moment, his ability, while several feet off the chain, would have no effect on his smoke-body. And I doubt CoA Haki can be used with Law's ability, since as we've always seen, CoA requires physical contact.

    Also, Law was trying his best to get Smoker and co. to leave before finally engaging them. Could his earlier confidence have faded off somehow...
    Hmmm...If Law takes on Smoker, I'm sure it's gonna be a tough fight! Well, since we all know what kind of power Smoker has, he might even try to disassemble him but he cannot since Smoker can turn his body in like air/smoke type the only thing he can do to contain or stop Smoker is to put him in a bubble/bottle or any kind of things that doesn't have any holes to contain it...Or steal some sea stone cuff and then put it to Smoker..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •