2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i have a big feelings that Aokiji . . .is hidden also in that place. . .lets assume that aokiji froz that giants prisoners. . .and bcoz law is a doctor thats why, giant kids say something about disease!! but i dont think if law will fight to straw hats! because they engage smoker again! and law consider smoker as his enemy!! dats my opinion!

Amazing chapter.

Law is awesome,cant wait to see Law vs Smoker.This is actually the second time that Smoker intervenes with a shichibukai who seems to be betraying the WG.

By the way,i still have my doubts that Law is evil.

I still don't get Law's ability... But that's a badass chapter!

bro how to have a profile picture?? sory bcoz im a newbie!

Great chapter! Really enjoyed the coverage of scenes and having Law seemingly retain his indifference or tolerance with the SHs and be hostile towards the Marines who nonentheless employ him. Illustrates Law is truly a pirate who lives by his own means and benefit. Also, I am very intrigued by the giant walk in freezer of prisoners (Impel Down O.o) and how Law fits into this whole story. Can't wait until next week!

And love the color page with the Dumbo tribute. Very nice Oda.

Great Chapter! I loved it because it just showed Law will always be a pirate even he's a Shichibukai now. And of course, since Smoker suspecting Law as Luffy's friend because of Shabaody and War of the Best Arc's and even witnessed Nami, Chopper, Sanji and Franky coming out of the building where Law's residing..It just prove Smoker's theory! And that's why Law said, He will not let Smoker leave the island. Law in the end since no choice left and since SH's involving him in a mess with Marines G-5, all he can do is to stop Smoker..Can't wait for the next chapter, we may see Law vs. Smoker while showing some scenes in Luffy's group..
    Law improved his DF power and even got a wider range of his room. But we cannot simply underestimate Smoker's power as well! Who knows Smoker can grow stronger 2 years before..In the end, I feel like Smoker will definitely beat Law and Luffy coming to the rescue judging from Luffy's character - when he owe someone he will definitely pay 'em!

Awesome Chap, A lot of new information, Cant wait till next week.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I have to go over and start re-reading again and I'm not sure but little by little we are given some hint that Sanji has Haki now..
    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/one-pi...ter/660/page/7 - if Nami's scream is that loud Sanji would have said he heard her screaming not like "I just "FELT" Nami-san's heart....." and also if we go back to FI Luffy asked Zoro and Sanji if they can feel something in the castle and turned out to be Caribou still lurking in the castle...

There's just too much going on with this arc!

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieg009 View Post
    I have to go over and start re-reading again and I'm not sure but little by little we are given some hint that Sanji has Haki now..
    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/one-pi...ter/660/page/7 - if Nami's scream is that loud Sanji would have said he heard her screaming not like "I just "FELT" Nami-san's heart....." and also if we go back to FI Luffy asked Zoro and Sanji if they can feel something in the castle and turned out to be Caribou still lurking in the castle...
    Thats true but we have also seen him sensing nami being in danger way back before we even knew about haki in the Little Garden arc. But yeah, i think its a definite that he has been confirmed to have at least Observation Haki since FI incident.

Spoiler!