• |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm sure he'll succeed where the first Rikudou failed and create a Talk-no-Jutsu Bijuudama Rasengan. Not only that, he will use the Kyuubi's entire chakra to create one million Kagebunshins, which will then each use Talk-no-Jutsu (basically millions of voices yelling "I love you, Sasuke!"). After that, each of the clones will enter Kyuubi Chakra Mode and use their speed to get in close range so they can hug Sasuke; his Susano'o will have four arms like Madara's, which will allow it to hug up to two clones at a time, but it will be no match for the clones' ability to use their many Kyuubi arms so that they can each hug him four times. Sasuke's body will have been enhanced by Mokuton Jutsu to gain the Rinnegan prior to the battle, so Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode hugs will cause Sasuke's wood to grow. It will actually be so filled with life energy that Hashirama himself returns to life to teach them a lesson on brotherly love.

At least, that's how I'm picturing Sasuke's inevitable redemption.
    Funniest naruto comment I have ever read lol

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Funniest naruto comment I have ever read lol
    You missed (was it Gameboy or HB?)'s Orochimaru run nojutsu
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    You missed (was it Gameboy or HB?)'s Orochimaru run nojutsu
    I preferred his "Sasuke is not Kage level!" thread where he had all the different pics/gifs of Sasuke running scared from Killer Bee. I still have a lot of those saved on my comp.

I know it's off topic, but links please?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I would also love to see these jokes that are better than that masterpiece (sorry for getting so off topic, but that was very amusing)

Edit: Ha, i see now. That was pretty fun. But Rlinfamous's comment was divine ingenuity in black text
    Last edited by janfeae; 03-19-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: New Discovery

Aga bomba: Tobi's interference is not needed not wanted, Itachi needs to depart peacefully...!! But i want to resolve this confusion that you also mentioned. And with a little effort we can extract a logical scenario...!!

I think the crows were affected by either a barrier or perhaps Sasuke cut them.... Itachi commented "its far more complicated than i thought" could mean Sasuke's arrival which meant that Itachi has now his younger brother to handle as well.... that resulted in his making promise to Sasuke about talk.

It could also relate to the hidden snakes and oro's chakra seen by Itachi's sharingan (though less likely).

Now the real part of confusion. If Itachi talk with Sasuke then Sasuke won't have any logic fighting with Naruto....!! but I think Itachi won't interfere in Sasuke's personality. He would just tell him about the massacre story and the master reason as well. Tobi, Madara involvement in it too. Itachi could at least make Sasuke realize that arrogance is not a good thing and that is the downfall of many legends along with Madara and all other Uchiha. Sasuke might still confront Naruto after this and his redemption would happen. The real problem would be handling Tobi with biju chakras, mind you we are probably underestimating Tobi. After Itachi and Sasuke talk the later would never trust Taobi or Madara hence he would have only one person to go to and that is Naruto.

Meanwhile Edo Madara could interfere as well and him killing Kabuto would be a shocking twist, even drastic to me.

About Anko, i think she could be another ticket for Itachi and Sasuke's name clearance. Once Kabuto is under genjutsu and Itachi is talking with Sasuke it is very much likely that Anko will gain consciousness and hear every word of it, later on this could lead to redemption of Itachi and Sasuke, as Kakashi and Yamato have heard about Itachi acting on Superiors' orders story as well. This could lead to establishment of a group that is demanding investigation related to Uchiha massacre event resulting in elders confirming Itachi's story and hence clearing Itachi's name and satisfying Sasuke's heart.

There would be something in Itachi's story that would make Sasuke let go the deaths of his parents. Thats one of the prime grief in Sasuke's heart.

Sometimes i even wonder whether Itachi really killed any of the Uchiha or not, you know, its crazy but you know knowing Itachi i somehow can't believe he killed helpless Uchiha children as well.... Itachi killing innocent children that's him out of character (Just a point).

Hoping Itachi's final words would shake up all of us along with the plot.