• |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Haha, Itachi, you so cool.

Kabuto: My jutsu is perfect. It has no weaknesses!

Itachi: That's where you're wrong. It's weakness is... ME!

Though, I expect many jutsu's weaknesses are Itachi as well lol. Anyway, it seems Sasuke's reunion with Itachi has done more good than I thought. At least for the time being, it seems to have cooled Sasuke off considerably.

20 Susanoo running around the battlefield is madness, and I ain't talking bout that Sparta shit!

Good chapter. Of all the outcomes, didn't expect to see an Uchiha team-up. Wonder if Sasuke realizes that once they succeed, Itachi will still not be able to talk to him. I thought Sasuke would be trying to kill Kabuto to keep his brother around, and Itachi would end up having to defend Kabuto WHILE defeating Kabuto. But I guess brothers working together works, too.

Why on Earth is Kabuto still so confident in all of this?! Confident that his jutsu has no weakness in the face of Itachi spelling out every detail of his plan?!!!

Good chapter! And I agree, they should've thrown in at least a few pages showing the status of Naruto's battle...

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Though, I expect many jutsu's weaknesses are Itachi as well lol.
    Nagato makes sad face :'-(

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Haha, Itachi, you so cool.

Kabuto: My jutsu is perfect. It has no weaknesses!

Itachi: That's where you're wrong. It's weakness is... ME!

Though, I expect many jutsu's weaknesses are Itachi as well lol. Anyway, it seems Sasuke's reunion with Itachi has done more good than I thought. At least for the time being, it seems to have cooled Sasuke off considerably.

LOL, Where is the Old "LIKE" (or Thanks for this useful post) Button. Itachi indeed is the Weekness of many a jutsu.

@sirxx,

I think Itachi will keep his word to Sasuke for 2 reasons:

1) He won't flat out lie to Sasuke (coolness factor)
    2) Kishi is setting it up so that he can fill in some additional details for us readers.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm interested to see how Kabuto deals with this, he would've had a better fighting chance if he only fought against the real Itachi but not only is the Edo immortal but Itachi can spam his Sharingan without loosing his light and on top of that there's Sasuke who only showed a glimpse of his EMS.

And even if he has a secret Jutsu, Itachi & Sasuke could just copy it and use it against him, he needs a unique ability that the Sharingan can't copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    freakin amazing!!!

1) First of all; didn't I told you, that Edo Madara is just playin around with those fools how badass is he? " Do you prefer Susanoo or not "... HAHAHAHAH!!

2) secondly; I just know, that those snakes ( I first thought that it was only one snake that came out of his ass ) has his OWN WILL. In someway, Orochimaru's mind is in those snakes, and those snakes will cancel the genjutsu ( just like a bijuu's does for a jinchirikuu ).

3) That's the reason why Kabuto was so confident in telling Tobi about the jutsu. The difference now is; Itachi Uchiha never TELLS how he will defeat an opponent, he simple does IT quickly and effiecently.. THERE'S SOMETHING fishy about this: everything went to easy in Itachi's case.
    Itachi Uchiha already did something with his hands, so Itachi or Sasuke has to use their Sharingan for knowing that they have to defeat THOSE SNAKES first.
    1) Madara is Leagues above the Kages

2) This did not save Yagura from Tobi/Madara's Gengutsu... although it could be because the Tortise Bijuu's a bit slow (ie low IQ?), or He just hated Yagura too much to care.

3) Yeah I have wondered why Kabuto didn't seem to be too worried about the Sharingan genjutsu

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Madara is just on a different level of existence, the raw power he's displayed without resorting to Rinnegan techniques for the most part is just insane. It's the equivalent of fighting someone with one hand restrained in order to prolong the fight & savor the moment.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Madara is just on a different level of existence, the raw power he's displayed without resorting to Rinnegan techniques for the most part is just insane. It's the equivalent of fighting someone with one hand restrained in order to prolong the fight & savor the moment.
    Aside from Madara's love of battle, I think he might be playing for time to develop a strategy against Kabuto. I don't believe that Madara (even for one instant) is comfortable or contented with being an Edo-Zombie even one with a lose leash

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Aside from Madara's love of battle, I think he might be playing for time to develop a strategy against Kabuto. I don't believe that Madara (even for one instant) is comfortable or contented with being an Edo-Zombie even one with a lose leash
    True enough, as much as he wanted to be resurrected, i'm sure he'd rather be "revived" by the rinnegan than edo tensei. Then again, if it wasn't for kabuto, he wouldn't be "completed beyond his prime" and immortal, so i think it's even.

As for Kabuto, his confidence makes me absolutly certain that he can counter genjutsu. But this is still a tough spot. He obviously cannot kill sasuke. (Or at the very least doesn't want to).. for obvious reasons. And he simply can't kill itachi. only seal him. But he need's time to do that. And sasuke will not allow it. Funny enough, Itachi and Sasuke don't want to kill him either, at least not yet.

I'm starting to think he's going to use the previous Tsuchikage. But even that will be problematic, his power [if i remember corectly] is halved. at this point.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree entirely. Everything he'd planned has gone awry; Nagato, his creation Tobi, being enslaved by Edo Tensei. Madara has one thing that surpasses his raw power: his pride. He's definitely plotting his escape & he's shown himself to be highly intelligent, perhaps he's even planned around Kabuto being attacked, sense a change in the jutsu, & then make his move to sever control.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

i bet this is how sasuke recieves itachis super weapons