13 38.24%
  • |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yeah, translations have been under par ever since mangastream had to remove all Naruto related manga content. It's a real shame really.

So, Oro could actually use the Sword of Totsuka to seal itachi instead, interesting. Looks like Madara got scared of his own Susanoo (it's possible that it can't be absorbed by rinnegan), so after absorbing some chakra from Onoki's jutsu, he used the clones.

The hand seal, heh, looks like KB might be a copy/watered version of Hashirama's wood clones, or that seal just symbolizes mass/multiple.

Kabuto not knowing about Itachi's and Sasuke's affairs seems quite strange, especially since he seemed to know everything until now.

There is reason of why there are eyes overlapping snakes on Kabuto's cape...

I loved the chibi cover page.
    Can't wait to see what Kabuto has in store, there's virtually no way he'd go up against the sharingan without having some genjutsu get out of jail card he can bust out.
    And yeah the translation was the worst I've seen yet, I aint hatin' it's a million times better than nuthin' I hope it won't be too much longer till it can be improved.

Chibis! ^_^and Sasuke's starting to be less of an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    That dead bird on the 2nd page was proof that there is something poisonous in the air Kabuto's barrier also has some kind of trap in case he is found.
    Those were just the birds sent to blind Sasuke, Sasuke was the one that killed them.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-14-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

the chapter was great in my opinion.... not because it had action coz it lacked in it thatswhy the complains but what really made it great was the expressions given by some of the most badass manga characters.... Madara toying with the kages damn how the hell are they going to put him down seems out of range isn't it ?

and i loved the last page where both Uchiha brothers stood side by side.... that was probably the best page i saw after the page where Naruto was opening the gates of seal with nine tails coming out behind him...!!

Another best part was Itachi telling Kabuto his plan.... it could mean one of two things

1: Itachi has full confidence that he can own Kabuto.... which means it is going to happen that way

2: Itachi is playing mind games with Kabuto.... which means thats also going to happen

either way Itachi is one hell of a guy and teamed up with his brother he seems so much more strong.... i think he is going to keep his promise this time

P.S.: Did you guys noticed the fury in Itachi's eyes when Kabuto mentioned Sasuke as his compensation (poor Kabuto )

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    It may not be perfect but be glad your getting something.
    ^ This.

It was nice to see Kabuto loosing his smile for once.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Are the translators retarded wtf is with the mangled English.
    Obviously translated by a Jananese who has learned english and not by an native english speaker who has learned Japanese. As Jaiden says you should still be glad someone translated it for you. Feel free to learn Japanese and post beter translation for us. In the meanwhile please refrain to insult the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    Another best part was Itachi telling Kabuto his plan.... it could mean one of two things
    1: Itachi has full confidence that he can own Kabuto.... which means it is going to happen that way
    2: Itachi is playing mind games with Kabuto.... which means thats also going to happen
    Itashi looks the stronguest of the 3 at the moment and totally in control. Yet it is not always the stonguest who wins. Plus, the story can easily goes on without Itashi.
    Sasuke can't die now, as he is meant to fight Naruto or beeing redeemed later by him.
    Kabuto could loose now but this would end some interesting story development which was building up till now:
    1-his comrades bringing the knowledge that allows to win the war.
    2-his betrayal of Tobi
    So I wouldn't take for granted that Itashi will own Kabuto.

Initiate
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    maybe kabuto knows how to end an individual edo tensei? perhaps that's why he's so confident... he could probably make itachi disappear pretty fast...

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    freakin amazing!!!

First of all; didn't I told you, that Edo Madara is just playin around with those fools how badass is he? " Do you prefer Susanoo or not "... HAHAHAHAH!!

secondly; I just know, that those snakes ( I first thought that it was only one snake that came out of his ass ) has his OWN WILL. In someway, Orochimaru's mind is in those snakes, and those snakes will cancel the genjutsu ( just like a bijuu's does for a jinchirikuu ).

That's the reason why Kabuto was so confident in telling Tobi about the jutsu. The difference now is; Itachi Uchiha never TELLS how he will defeat an opponent, he simple does IT quickly and effiecently.. THERE'S SOMETHING fishy about this: everything went to easy in Itachi's case.
    Itachi Uchiha already did something with his hands, so Itachi or Sasuke has to use their Sharingan for knowing that they have to defeat THOSE SNAKES first.

Kabuto is too relax and confident.. it's not his cocky attidute this time, there's something more about that place of his techniques.

At last: I STILL THINK, that it's way too long for Tobi not knowing that Sasuke has escaped.. I think that when Itachi is gonna have a talk with Sasuke, Tobi will interfere.

* Hashirama - Madara Uchiha
    * Minato - Itachi Uchiha
    * Naruto - Sasuke Uchiha

^^^^^ these shinobi's, are simple the best of the best.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Nice chapter.

Madara's been playing against 5 kages.

Itachi to counter Edo Tensei!