13 38.24%
  • |3| Average

6 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-16-2012 at 03:29 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

the level of this manga has really gone down since naruto last got face time.

Well i was expecting alot more than that! Atleast sasuke isnt so stupid to fall for the "later" trick itachi always pulled. Even though itachi is probaly lying as when he makes kabuto release the jutsu itachi says bye bye aswell does he not?

Madara is truely amazing, he's fighting for entertainment, loved the comment "Do you prefer the clones to use sasanoo or not" Just shows how badass he is.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

- Hahaha I love the chibi cover page!!

- Edo Madara being carelessly cocky again...

- oh no he did not just mass wood clone XD

- Are the translators retarded wtf is with the mangled English.

- Kabuto's has something up his sleeve

- An interesting Sasuke , Itachi match up they should just grab him with Susanoo

Something about Itachi's strategy seems odd it seems to straight forward ...

Also i feel my prediction about Kabuto having multiple brains in those snake heads that can break out of genjutsu is about to be proven true.

That dead bird on the 2nd page was proof that there is something poisonous in the air Kabuto's barrier also has some kind of trap in case he is found.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Kabuto doesn't seems to know about the truth about Uchiha clan massacre, since he still think Sasuke hate Itachi in naruto 578, this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    Well i was expecting alot more than that! Atleast sasuke isnt so stupid to fall for the "later" trick itachi always pulled. Even though itachi is probaly lying as when he makes kabuto release the jutsu itachi says bye bye aswell does he not?

Madara is truely amazing, he's fighting for entertainment, loved the comment "Do you prefer the clones to use sasanoo or not" Just shows how badass he is.
    Thats probably a weak point because I'm not sure he can use Susanoo while hes using so many clones and the Kages will soon find out. Unfortunately wood clones are not exactly like shadow clones.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Kabuto also doesn't know Itachi sealed Orochimaru as he still thinks Sasuke has the cursed seal.
    Edit: Quite the weak chapter actually. I usually never complain about chapters, because as a whole, chapters are linked together. But this one could have had a little more in it I think.

I suspected Kabuto to get edo Madara back to fight for him. But instead it seams as though the 5 kage fight will be even longer. Now that edo Madara has created clones. This could go several ways actually. Kabuto wouldn't be able to control Madara much, leaving Madara to himself. And also Dan, who could rush and help Tsunade. Muu would be free to do as he wants as well, whatever that might be.

Basically, the Itachi and Sasuke VS Kabuto could draw out to be a long battle. I suspect this whole scenario will take months to be done.
    Last edited by Kenny Bones; 03-14-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CatD View Post
    Kabuto doesn't seems to know about the truth about Uchiha clan massacre, since he still think Sasuke hate Itachi in naruto 578, this chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Kabuto also doesn't know Itachi sealed Orochimaru as he still thinks Sasuke has the cursed seal.
    Neither of these things occurred to me, and they're really great points. I think they'll play into this battle pretty well.

I seriously lol'ed at Madara's turnaround of the Kages' boast about not being cowards, when he made it 5v1 in his favour. I was like, "oh snap!" when he threw their words right back at him. I think it was a little weird to see Madara use the hand seal to perform shadow clones when creating the wood clones. Shouldn't it have been the mokuton clasped hands instead?

I was kind of hoping they'd show a bit more of the Naruto vs Tobi scene, but I realize the number of chapters the manga avoids that battle is probably proportional to how big Naruto's revelation was about the names.

Something as simple as shadow clones; something we saw in the very first episode of naruto, turned epic by Madara.

I don't know why people seem to disagree, but I thought it was a great chapter. Also Mangareader usually has clear translations.

Nice chapter!

HA! Madara pulled a Naruto but with wood clones. Sasuke/Itachi vs Kabuto! Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- Are the translators retarded wtf is with the mangled English.
    It may not be perfect but be glad your getting something.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,