View Poll Results: Who takes it: Naruto or Hashirama?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is the child of prophesy, after all: Naruto Uzumaki

11 84.62%
  • Legends are legends for a reason: Hashirama Senju

2 15.38%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    And a giant flower that can put everyone to sleep?
    If you have a mask (like Hanzou), then the only thing you have to do is avoid the branches (most ninja would die at this point) and to look out for some wood clones coming from every direction, since you are in the middle of his territory... yeah an awesome jutsu indeed . It's more similar to the Reality Marble (or just bounded field) from Fate series than a Naruto jutsu, since so many other combinations and additional effects come with it.

On the other hand, Kisame with his water world ball could top this, yet again Hashirama being able to use Mokuton, can also use earth and water jutsu, hmmmm, oh and supposedly the 1st liked to use swords, now that would be a fun fight ;D.

Hmmmm, perhaps Naurto will once have a similar territory jutsu, for example producing a gigantic ball of wind spinning around him and his enemy and then utilizing it to strengthen his jutsu and allowing him to attack from every direction he likes ?

Konan's origami ocean could fit this category as well.

BTW. Don't you find this funny that Senju were seemingly the only ones that were using armors before the creation of ninja villages ?

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    its kinda funny tho, hashirama was supposedly godlike in power as a shinobi and yet the 3rd hokage defeated him AND tobirama(as edos) in battle, i dont really see how hashirama can be that powerful, but ofc we might not have seen the real hashirama in that battle.
    First I recommend that you read Rlinfamous's reply. Secondly, It's been established over and again that an Edo Zombie is not as effective as the Original.

In any case there is no need to call Hashirama God-like (that is a description I'd leave to the SO6P). There is also no need to rush Naruto into the position of most powerful Ninja. That is a title he'll definitely get. I just don't think that he's quite there yet, but he'll be there soon enough.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Indeed.. the scale where Sarutobi had to fight Hashirama / Tobimaru was also very close ratio ( it was on a roof with a barrier around it, so wtf could you perform there ).

- Tobimaru was already an Edo zombie, so him performing Edo Tensei right there couldn't happen, but his space / time jutsu is something that kishi probably didn't think off. Lets make a list from what we know:

Hashirama:

* Wood clones..
    * " Weed " flowers..
    * scrolls with lots of different scale swords..
    * let us NOT forget; Hashirama's GENJUTSU: Imagine him performing genjutsu on top of everything..
    * Mokuton

Tobimaru:

* Edo Tensei..
    * Space / Time jutsu..
    * Water jutsu from the highest level..
    * Sensor

I don't know PAUL,.. if we look @ it: even now, Naruto could still have a chance of winning, even if Hashirama has all those techniques. His Mokuton jutsu coming from all directions, could be the reason why Madara had a hard time with him.. Madara was probably too busy in blocking / avoiding those trees coming towards him. What I still don't understand is, why Madara never tried to T- Yomi Hashirama?? Was it that Madara's T- Yomi wasn't from the level of Itachi, or..?

It seems that you need to fight Hashirama close-combat.. it's a hard time doing that, with all the Mokuton around you. But someone like Minato wouldn't had that problem.

** There was an interview, that Kishimoto said; Minato and Sarutobi are the strongest hokage's..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    First I recommend that you read Rlinfamous's reply. Secondly, It's been established over and again that an Edo Zombie is not as effective as the Original.

In any case there is no need to call Hashirama God-like (that is a description I'd leave to the SO6P). There is also no need to rush Naruto into the position of most powerful Ninja. That is a title he'll definitely get. I just don't think that he's quite there yet, but he'll be there soon enough.
    Well, the reason I called him Godly is because mainly because of Madara reputation. Madara as he appears in his Edo form is powerful(Whether he was that strong when he fought Hashirama is debatable, I think he wasnt because he claims to achieve his Rinnegan before his death, whether or not he died there is unknown, implied that he did after the fight but I am not sure)

Also its partially Kashi fault. We only got to witness the 1st hokage fight against the 3rd as a mindless zombie instead of a fully aware zombie? I am hoping that Kashi doesn us all a favor and show up how the fight between Madara and Hashirama took place. Kashi seems content with giving us little information about the Hashirama here and there now in these past couple of chapters.

He is regarded as one of the if not the strongest kage ever, so by that standard, he would be near or fairly close the level of the Sage in terms of strength. While I used the term godly as more of a exaggeration, he was pretty fucking strong

EPIC!!!

as i see atm, hashirama=treehugger and naruto=weedwhacking lumbermill.

nah, i agree with paulbee, i think that naruto is being lead to the position of strongest and most powerful shinobi in history but also that he isnt there yet, he still has room for growth and i think that by the time this war is over and the last villain has been taken care of, he will be that person, surpassing all b4 him or atleast hashirama, becoming the most powerful hokage ever and with the longivity of the uzumaki will spread his "talk no jutsu" to the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    And a giant flower that can put everyone to sleep?
    kinda like how my farts make ppl pass out or flee in terror?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post

It seems that you need to fight Hashirama close-combat.. it's a hard time doing that, with all the Mokuton around you. But someone like Minato wouldn't had that problem.
    I think Hashirama has a good shot. Minato cannot distinguish Hashirama from his clones, and Hashirama can hide inside his Mokuton just like Madara has been doing. Also, Hashirama can control where the massive roots move to, so he could either block Minato's FTG Kunai with roots or move the landing points of the Kunai to a safer location. For instance, against the Raikage, Minato positioned a Kunai on a tree; if it were against Hashirama, that tree would have been moved to a location far less advantageous to Minato.

I can definitely see how someone of Minato's level could plan around this and handle the situation, but Hashirama likewise has a lot of advantages that Minato lacks. Even Hashirama's healing jutsu would make it hard for a Rasengan to finish the job, and that's Minato's best attack. In the end, though, even Hashirama has to land an attack on Minato if he wants to win, and Minato is extremely fast.

Of course, Naruto combines the advantages of Minato and Hashirama into one ultimate Hokage.