Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

Read it here!

Good chapter.

Nice development. The strongest Arcobaleno huh?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.

Nice development. The strongest Arcobaleno huh?
    It depends on how well that part was translated, but currently it says that he was once the absolute strongest arcobaleno. It means that he was the strongest in the past, in a team of arcobaleno before Reborn and the rest, but currently it can't be said, since they never fought against themselves.

Damn this goes way back gotta catch up to the past arc to rmb wat tsuna was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    He did injure Skull severely tho.
    The kid is immortal, it probably won't even leave a scar (although him loosing some memory would be reasonable since his brain was pierced ;P).

I'm starting to think that if the light flames are dying will, then the dark ones might be the hatred of life ?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I forgot that Skull was immortal. That was a hell of a punch though. So are they insuating that there was an entirely different group of arcobalenos before the current ones. Or just that Bermuda USED to be the strongest. Maybe Reborn or someone grew in strength, surpassing Bermuda. Jeezz...it seems as if the third day will be the most intense. Which is crazy, because the first two days were jam packed with intensity.

At least Xanxus is still in the fight!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I forgot that Skull was immortal. That was a hell of a punch though. So are they insuating that there was an entirely different group of arcobalenos before the current ones. Or just that Bermuda USED to be the strongest. Maybe Reborn or someone grew in strength, surpassing Bermuda. Jeezz...it seems as if the third day will be the most intense. Which is crazy, because the first two days were jam packed with intensity.

At least Xanxus is still in the fight!
    Of course there was one, otherwise they would all recognize Bermuda (though some of them noticed him at the transformation point ?), beside, Bermuda was an Arcobaleno that lived at the time of Vongola Primo, where every other of the current Arco's wasn't even alive then.

The whole Vindice seems to be immortal anyway (since the guy that Bermuda was riding on in the days of Primo, is still being ridden on to this day, though he might his descendant since Tsuna looks a lot like Primo). Not to mention that the only other person beside Vindice that could use their power, was dead anyway.

The Arcobaleno are protectors of balance, they are the chosen ones to replace the fallen one, the one who was slain and of which body the pacifiers were made... I guess ? Anyway, from what I understood, the Arcobaleno are needed to replace God that went missing(?)/was destroyed(?) and the pacifiers channel it's power, the rings seems to as well since a certain set will give you God's power.

great chapter. i cann not wait to see the new fighters soon. i mean we should be seeing some at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I see a possible gang up. Everyone vs Vindice. That means Tsuna, Xanxus, and Mukuro all on the same team. That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid