Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Questionable Theories:Orochimaru+Nawaki=???

I have an interesting idea/theory. While its not the most fleshed out, I think its at the least plausible.

Nawaki was the grandson of the first Hokage, a direct line to the Senju bloodline. According the manga, he was killed when an explosive trap set off and his corpse was so mangled that he was unrecognizable, Orochimaru at the time was with him...

As far as I know, wanted to use the First Hokage's cells to create a decent clone of him(Yamato), he also empowered Danzo with the first Hokage's cells to enable him to use wood element jutsu and sharigan for extra power... But did he really use Hashirama's cells?

The basic idea is that, because Hashirama corpse would have been to far decayed to extract anything useful, Orochimaru would have had to use a direct decendent, Nawaki, someone who had the potential to achieve what Hashirama was. Orochimaru was supposedly Nawaki's sensei, at least according to the wiki as he was there during his death. His corpse was so mangled from his death that it was unrecognizable. Is it not past Orochimaru to hand over a corpse that wasnt who he said it was?

While the idea need to be more fleshed out and fitted into or out of the realm of plausible/crazy, I think it at least has legs, I want to see what everyone else thinks.

Destroy it, salvage it, comment and expand on it.

EPIC!!!

^ You know what would be better ? If Nawaki turned out to be the Black Zetsu and that's why he can fuse with the White Zetsu, who is made from Hashirama's DNA and the way he looks could be explained that his damaged body parts had to be replaced and infused with incomplete Hashirama's power ?

Anyway it is a little fishy since Orochimaru was there, but all he could recover was the pendant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ You know what would be better ? If Nawaki turned out to be the Black Zetsu and that's why he can fuse with the White Zetsu, who is made from Hashirama's DNA and the way he looks could be explained that his damaged body parts had to be replaced and infused with incomplete Hashirama's power ?

Anyway it is a little fishy since Orochimaru was there, but all he could recover was the pendant.

True, that could be another possibility.

EPIC!!!

I always thought the black Zetsu was Madara's clone or whatever the white Zetsu is to Hashirama.. that would more poetic sense.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    According to the manga? Don't you mean according to the anime.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Spoiler!

Well, seeing as Oro knew that was the day that Nawaki got that necklace, it looks like they were pretty close, Oro indeed could have been that kids teacher, especially since Oro himself would have an interest in him.

BTW. Remember Oro's promise of reviving them if she had healed him ? Well looks like it was partially fulfilled without her healing him... wait, this proves that Oro was indeed in possession of Nawaki's DNA, looks like there really might be something there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!

Well, seeing as Oro knew that was the day that Nawaki got that necklace, it looks like they were pretty close, Oro indeed could have been that kids teacher, especially since Oro himself would have an interest in him.

BTW. Remember Oro's promise of reviving them if she had healed him ? Well looks like it was partially fulfilled without her healing him... wait, this proves that Oro was indeed in possession of Nawaki's DNA, looks like there really might be something there.

Well to me, what Oro said implies some kind of shenanigans on his behalf, but it could be just the way the translator put it. So my idea that he took a corpse and passed it off as Nawaki mangled corpse has some validity considering Tsunade didnt actually see it, might have later though but it either wasnt shown or it didnt happen. Why he wasnt resurrected is beyond me though... After all, Dan was resurrected...

It could also be that the White Zetsu is actually Nawaki because his blood would be the closest to Hashirama and it could still be injected with his cells, but.... I need to think more on it

EPIC!!!

Hmm.... Does anyone else find it weird that if The White Zetsu(I Believe) is suppose to be a clone of Hashirama(or rather used Hashirama's cells in the cloning process) and Yamato is the same way, cloned using his cells, then why dont they have long hair like Hashirama? It may seem trivial, but isnt the idea of a clone suppose to at least look similar to the original?...

Its hard to say if this theory has any validity at the moment but that an observation on my part

This theory doesn't really hold weight unless Nawaki inherited the power of the Mokuton bloodline limit. It was said in the manga that Hashirama was the only one of the Senju (at least since Madara's time) who had the power of the Mokuton. If it was just a matter of getting Senju DNA, Orochimaru could have used one of the many descendants of the Senju living in the Leaf. Nawaki died far too early to determine if he had that power, though it doesn't rule out the possibility that Orochimaru experimented on Nawaki's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    This theory doesn't really hold weight unless Nawaki inherited the power of the Mokuton bloodline limit. It was said in the manga that Hashirama was the only one of the Senju (at least since Madara's time) who had the power of the Mokuton. If it was just a matter of getting Senju DNA, Orochimaru could have used one of the many descendants of the Senju living in the Leaf. Nawaki died far too early to determine if he had that power, though it doesn't rule out the possibility that Orochimaru experimented on Nawaki's body.
    My assumption is that Nawaki, since he was a direct decendent of Hashirama, he had the potential to use Mokuton. Oro, killed Nawaki in order to learn the secrets of his bloodline. Since everyone and there mother seems to have in possession of some of Hashirama's cells... But I think Madara is the only one who truly possess it, everyone has whatever Oro was able to get from Nawaki and while effective not quite the same

EPIC!!!