Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied

This Anime only has 13 Episodes(the 14th was a bonus explaining something in the center of the story). It is very different from its manga counterpart.

It is extremely graphic and does have some nudity, however it is not hentai.

Just wanted to share this anime for those who have not scene it cause I enjoy its symbolism and music(lilium is such a sad song).

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/3/192
    Aim: Frostfox87
    Current mood: Bored

Elfen Lied i thought was Very good i love the horrorifying scenes and i loved how that the girls kill everyone, but they should have worked harder on the story line, it was kinda basic with the mutant girls killing people
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Retired Administrator
    I personally loved this anime. Well not enough to re-watch it but i did infact enjoy it. I thought while a simple concept it was pulled off well and overall had a decent feel to it. I personally enjoy violent anime, (Gantz) so maybe i am just skewed.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Yea, I'm the same way. I'm not going to bother re-watching it, but it was nice.

how diferent it is just the end or all

Quote Originally Posted by berserk View Post
    how diferent it is just the end or all
    Very Different. For instant they have 8? hands each in the manga and it goes on for much longer. And the song is a poem and other differences.
    Aim: Frostfox87
    Current mood: Bored

is it best than the anime

Elfen Lied was fun and great bloodshed anime. I like the style, but When I download the manga, the anime is not enough, there still more story beyond it. I don't know why they shorten the story. Coz in manga there still more of it.. and I was disapointed to coz the manga is too slow, no one's releasing the other chapters.

I would say, yes. It's more perverted than the anime too, you get to see more nudity.

yeah there really are lots of nudity in manga. I notice that and it's more like a hentai. I was shock about the finger finger thing at chapters 40+ i think. But from anime, it's better the scenes should not be the same as manga. it should focus more on the story not the perverted part.