Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death Note

at least at the end of the manga there are people who believed that light is a god, to the extent that they formed something like a cult...

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    i thought the lamest part of the ending was when n said that him an m worked together to catch kira, which is BS

Light got caught because he overlooked the pattern of the guy he employed to be Kira (I don't remember his name). This guy mirrored exactly what Light would do in practically every situation. Initially, this was the reason Light favored him so much, but it was eventually his downfall. M had nothing to with this. It was because that guy recorded his death that Light got caught, and the police didn't die. It was just merely overlooking a detail, that Light paid with his life.

If that didn't happen, Light would go on as he always did.

But... come on! Just reviving the bubonic plague would have been so much easier. It is the perfect cover! No one would ever have figured it out. AND... people would think that this plague is the result of their "sin" on their own and attribute in to one of monothiestic Judaism God. There is no need for Light to become a "god" when one already is believed to exist within society.
    What is really lame is just the way Kira lost the fight because of a childish game of exchanging notebooks. Come on, was Kira really so stupid to be trapped by Near with that ridiculous thing? Kira just had to keep the real book to anybody and then give it to his partner. I expected something more credible to put an end to Kira.

hey i was plannin on downloading the anime , i just wanted to know if the anime series was completed ....and also where i can download it fom ...........pls reply thx

Yes, it is completed. You can download it from many places, I prefer torrents, though.

thx a lot man ......will keep it for download right away..

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    What is really lame is just the way Kira lost the fight because of a childish game of exchanging notebooks. Come on, was Kira really so stupid to be trapped by Near with that ridiculous thing? Kira just had to keep the real book to anybody and then give it to his partner. I expected something more credible to put an end to Kira.
    Well, it was the fake kira's fault (going to the bank), Light's plan was nearly flawless if near's team hadn't discover where the death note were.
    That's true when we think about it, there are many ways kira could have won but i like it this way.
    I enjoyed this original manga very much.

ouuuf beyond flawless..he made near believe he[light] is being manipulated by him[near],while everything was part of the plan....

and it took yagami less than a night to come up with his plan-wich is the best plan i've seen in my life-

In the end it was Light's fault, for having to trust someone else. The point was that even with supernatural powers, he's not god. He has his limits. And Near simply used those limits to his advantage.

haha...to his advantage.i am trying to imagine what would've happend if mikami kept his ass on the ground...only one outcome=kira's ruling
    the mangaka had to make the bad person-light yagami- suffer for his sin...so he made a -medium- acceptable reason to justify this end,wich is mikami's small fault.
    and make no mistake,i liked the manga/anime for that ending...

most of all,i understand you didn't find the manga/anime so exciting and i RESPECT that

Jesus okay I'll explain this one more time.

1.) If Light was perfect, he would have expected Mikami to pull that move. Thus in the end it is his fault.

2.)The point is that Light thought he was god but clearly wasn't and thus had to rely on others. That was his weakness; the fact that he wasn't perfect. The mangaka's point here is that don't get cocky because even with supernatural powers you are still human. The point isn't what would have happened in any other situation, its that this one occurred because of Light's weakness.