Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Naruto Timeline

Here I go again...well since agabomba asked me I kind of started on this but there was no point in half assing it so here goes. I will make updates to this later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Good one POW.. about the rasengan. Bro, I've to ask you something; do you know how old Nagato was, when he died? Between 35 - 40 years old, right?? ( I'm trying to figure out the timeline between him and Madara.. )

Thanks.

No way Yahiko was much younger when he died they where all still kids more or less about 16-18. Though I know it was mentioned by one of the Leaf ninja that Pain's God realm looked to be in his mid 30's which seems odd knowing his a corpse.

It must mean that Nagato was able to grow/age Yahiko's dead body. Which kind of makes sense if you think about it because if Pains where all corpses their bodies would rot and look like zombies. I think the Pain bodies do age but this is slowed down by Nagato's Revive/Repair jutsu.

So to put it in a time line roughly speaking

*Time line is based on present time and going back
    * "?" means the age is estimated but is unknown.

-63 Years: Hashirama(28?) & Madara(28?) create the Leaf village // (Tobirama 25?), (Toka Senju 27)// (Sarutobi 8)

1st Tsuchikage explains to Onooki (10) about the Rock symbol of the Earth village

-62 Years: Hashirama(29?) becomes the 1st Hokage

The Cloud village tries to capture the Kyuubi but the Gold & Silver brothers get swallowed

Sarutobi(9), Homura(9), Koharu(9) become Tobirama's(26?) students

-61 Years: Madara(30?) Confronts Oonoki(12?) & Muu(??)

Madara(30) leaves the Leaf village

1st Great Shinobi War begins

Kakuza(30) of the Waterfall village attempts to assassinate Hashirama(30) and fails

-60 Years: Hashirama(31?) and Madara(31?) battle at the Valley Of End // Tobirama(28?),

Sarutobi(11)

-56 Years: The Cloud's 2nd Raikage attempts to sign an alliance with the Leaf's 2nd Hokage but they get attack by the Gold & Silver brothers. The 2nd Hokage(32?) nearly dies

-54 Years: 2nd Hokage(34?) sacrifices himself and makes Hiruzen Sarutobi(17) the 3rd Hokage

Jiraya, Orochimaru & Tsuande are born

-50 Years: 1st Great Ninja War ends (Sarutobi 21)

-48 Years: Jiraya(6), Orochimaru(6), Tsunade(6) graduate the ninja academy and become Sarutobi's(23) apprentices

-37 Years: 2nd Great Ninja War begins

Jiriaya(17) Gets his prophecy from the Great Frog Sage and begins to wander

-36 Years: Tsuande's(18) brother Nawaki (12) dies

Jiraya(18) returns to the Leaf

-30 Years: Jiraya(24), Orchimaru(24) & Tsuande(24) battles Hanzou (32?) // (Sarutobi is 41)

Jiraya(24) decides to train Yahiko(9) , Konan(9), Nagato(9)

Motoi's(5) father is Killed by the 8 tails Ay(18?) slices off it horn & Killer B(5) is selected as the next host of the 8 tails

-28 Years: Sasori(7) becomes graduates Academy

-27 Years: After 3 years training Yahiko(12) , Konan(12), Nagato(12), Jiraya(27) then returns to the Leaf // ( Sarutobi 44)

Tsunade's lover Dan Kato(27) dies

Minato(10?) graduates the Ninja Academy and becomes Jiraiya's(27) apprentice

Sasori(8) becomes a Chunnin

-26 Years: Minato(11) rescues Kushina(11) from Cloud ninja

2nd Great Ninja War ends

-25 Year: Kakashi(5) Graduates the Academy

-24 Year: Kakashi(6) becomes Chunnin

-23 Year: Gai(7) graduates the Academy

-22 Years: 3rd Great Ninja War Begins

Shizune(9) Graduates the Academy and becomes Tsuande's(32) Apprentice

Kurenai(9), Asuma(9) Graduate the Academy

Kisame(10) Graduates the Academy

-21 Years: Yahiko(18), Konan(18), Nagato(18) Akatsuki gets betrayed by Hanzou(41?) and Yahiko dies.

Ibiki(10) Graduates the Academy

-20 Years: Sasori(15) kills the 3rd Kazekage and leaves the Sand. Shortly after the Sand gets attacks by presumably the Earth village.

Tobi arrives in the Mist and influences Yagura(15?) 4th Mizukage

Yamato(6) graduates the academy and becomes a Chunnin the same year

Zabuza(9) graduates the academy

-19 Years: Asuma(12), Gai(11) become a Chunnin

Kabuto(4) is found by Mother (Nono) and joins the Orphanage

-18 Years: Shizune(13), Kuernai(13) becomes a Chunnin

-17 Years: Kakashi(13) heads off on his first mission as a Jounin with Obito(13) , Rin(13) & Minato(20?)

Ay(31?) & Killer B(18) face off against Minato(20)

Danzou's(54) Root entourage including Orochimaru(37) and another Unknown meet with the Agent "The Walking Maiden (Nono)" and Kabuto(6) joins the Leaf and becomes a spy.

Anko(10) Graduates the Academy and becomes Orochimaru's(37) apprentice

3rd Ninja War ends

Sarutobi(54) discovers Orchimaru's(37) lab and he escapes the village

Minato becomes the 4th Hokage

Jiraiya(37) leaves the village to track Orochimau

-16 Years: Kyuubi attacks Leaf village and Minato(21?) & Kushina(21?) die. // (Sannin 38) (Sarutobi 55)

(Fugaku 32), (Mikoto 27), (Chouza 22), (Shikaku 25), (Inouchi 22), (Shibi 23) , (Kakashi 14), (Gai 14), (Asuma 15), (Kurenai 15), (Itachi 5)

Ibiki(15) becomes Chuunin

-14 Year: Itachi(7) Graduates Academy

-13 Year: Itachi(8) masters Sharingan

-12 Years: Kisame(19) kills Fuguki Suikazan and takes the Samehada then meets Tobi

Kabuto(11) is nearly exposed while spying undercover on Iwagakure and he accidently kills Nono who doesn't recognize him.

-11 Years: Itachi(10) becomes a Chunnin

-10 Years: During peace negotiations the Cloud tries to kidnap Hinata & Hizashi is sacrificed

Kisame(21) leaves the Mist village

Very likely Yagura(25?) was discovered to be under Genjutsu and had the 3 tails extracted.

-9 Years: Mei Terumi(25?) becomes the 5th Mizukage

Zabuza(20) meets Haku(9) and leaves the Mist and becomes a mercenary.

-8 Years: Itachi(13) becomes an ANBU Captain

Shisui(19?) commits suicide and gives his eye to Itachi.

Itachi carries out the Uchiha clan massacre then leaves and Joins Akatsuki

Orchimaru(46) leaves Akatsuki

Notes:

*Hanzou's age is just a rough guess

*This means roughly speaking Minato is about the same age group as Chouza, Shibi, Inochi and Shikaku and would be about 37 if alive today.

*The hard part is nailing Minato's age but I think he was fairly young

The exact end date of the 1st ninja war is a really rough guess but the 2nd and 3rd can be more easily estimated from details in he story.

Interesting note about the ninja wars: (based on my estimates)

1st Ninja War = Lasted 13 Years

13 years of Peace

2nd Ninja War = Lasted 11 years

4 years of peace

3rd Ninja war = Lasted 5 years

17 years of peace

4th Ninja War

What you will notice is that while the 1st and 2nd Ninja wars where longer than the 3rd the real big difference is the amount of peace in between. There was a fairly decent era of peace between the 1st and 2nd ninja War where the villages had plenty of time to recuperate their losses.

However the 2nd Ninja war was probably one of the most brutal which is why so many of Tsuandes classmates died as well as being the longest war. The gap between the 2nd and 3rd Ninja war was very short thats why at the beginning of Kakashi Gaiden it mentioned that the Leaf was suffering from severe lack of shinobi. There was not enough time for the villages to recoup their losses so the 3rd Ninja war ended quickly.
    Last edited by POW; 04-18-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Update

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Madara leaves the village at age of 31.. so 29 years later, Jiraiya is 24 years old and trains Nagato ( who's 9 years old ).

- That means that Madara Uchiha had to be 60 years old, when Nagato, Yahiko and Konan were trained by Jiraiya. We all know that the transplant that Madara did, had to be done between the age of 51 - 59 years old.. that's still speaking that Edo Madara did the transplant, and not Tobi.

IF you look at Edo Madara, he still looks very young.. look at the wrinkels underneath his eyes. Those wrinkels at Tobi's face look much more older, compared to Edo Madara Uchiha. THIS PROOFS that Edo Madara Uchiha didn't made that transplant.. it was all Tobi's doing.
    Edo Tensei bring people alive, the way they looked, right before they died.. right? So, If Edo Madara Uchiha had to be between 51 - 59 years during the transplant, then why does he look so young? Let say between 30 - 40 years old?

Tobi was the one who confronted Kisame and Itachi.. not Edo Madara Uchiha, but Edo Madara knew about NAGATO. I was right that Nagato had to be between 35 - 40 years old( he was 39 years old), when he died. So the big question is still; EVEN IF TOBI DID THE TRANSPLANT, how did Edo Madara Uchiha knew about Nagato?
    Edo Madara had to be dead, if you look at his revived edo tensei body..

Thankz POW.. for this great thread! [ .. here you go again? I never knew, that you did something like this before.. sorry m8 :( it's still amazing, how you know all of this stuff, seriously.. ]

** but I still want your oponion on this one also.. help me to figure it out. Rokudaime Sennin don't gives a fck anymore
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I've added some more stuff to the history page from the Cloud & Mist village history.

Madara leaves the village at age of 31.. so 29 years later, Jiraiya is 24 years old and trains Nagato ( who's 9 years old ).

- That means that Madara Uchiha had to be 60 years old, when Nagato, Yahiko and Konan were trained by Jiraiya. We all know that the transplant that Madara did, had to be done between the age of 51 - 59 years old.. that's still speaking that Edo Madara did the transplant, and not Tobi.

IF you look at Edo Madara, he still looks very young.. look at the wrinkels underneath his eyes. Those wrinkels at Tobi's face look much more older, compared to Edo Madara Uchiha. THIS PROOFS that Edo Madara Uchiha didn't made that transplant.. it was all Tobi's doing.
    Edo Tensei bring people alive, the way they looked, right before they died.. right? So, If Edo Madara Uchiha had to be between 51 - 59 years during the transplant, then why does he look so young? Let say between 30 - 40 years old?

Tobi was the one who confronted Kisame and Itachi.. not Edo Madara Uchiha, but Edo Madara knew about NAGATO. I was right that Nagato had to be between 35 - 40 years old( he was 39 years old), when he died. So the big question is still; EVEN IF TOBI DID THE TRANSPLANT, how did Edo Madara Uchiha knew about Nagato?

Thankz POW.. for this great thread! [ .. here you go again? I never knew, that you did something like this before.. sorry m8 :( it's still amazing, how you know all of this stuff, seriously.. ]

** but I still want your oponion on this one also.. help me to figure it out. Rokudaime Sennin don't gives a fck anymore
    Most of this is easy to figure our if you use markers that we already have for instance we know Anko is 27 years old post time skip and she Graduated the ninja academy at 10 and became a Chunnin at 12. So she obviously only could have became Orochimaru's apprentice in the time span of those 2 years (-17 to -15). That's just one of example of many I used to figure this out.

First question about Madara is kinda obvious as its already stated Madara took Hashirama DNA hence why his life was extended for so long. Tsunade mentioned with Hashirama's DNA he could extend his life indefinitely...through which means I'm not sure.

Yeah Nagato would be about 39 according to my timeline when he died .

- Edo Madara claimed to have died shortly after awakening the Rinnegan. He also knew Nagato when he was still young.

- Tobi claims to have given Nagato the Rinnegan and inspired Yahiko to form the Akatsuki

We dont know for certain but one can assume Tobi gave the dead Madara's Rinnegan eyes to Nagato as possibly some kind of plan/experiment by him and Madara.

I'm pretty certain it was Tobi who met with Kisame in the Mist and Itachi for the Uchiha massacre.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

-60 Years: Hashirama(30) & Madara(30) create the Leaf village // (Tobirama 27) (Toka Senju 27)
    -54 Years: 2nd Hokage(33) sacrifices himself and makes Hiruzen Sarutobi(18) the 3rd Hokage

2nd Great Ninja War ends
    -25 Year: Kakashi(5) Graduates the Academy
    -24 Year: Kakashi(6) becomes Chunnin
    -23 Year: Gai(7) graduates the Academy
    -22 Years: 3rd Great Ninja War Begins

Yamato(6) graduates the academy and becomes a Chunnin the same year
    1. It would fit the time frame from the pic you (?) once had of Sarutobi, Tobirama and Hashirama together, at least he looked (IIRC) around 12 years old, unless he was younger then it would mean that Sarutobi's clan had ties to Senju even before forming Konoha or that Sarutobi was within the Senju clan (he could be an orphan of ninja battles ?).

Who is Toka ?

2. Kakashi graduated from the academy faster than most and that was at a time of peace, was it thanks to his Father teaching him jutsu at young age, or he is just that much of a genius ?

3. At this point I think it was already after Oro's experiment and we still don't know if Tanzou is his real a name or just another fake one.

4. Where is Itachi's time-line ? There is ton of info about him with his age mentioned at time.

Not really, Madara could even look like an 90 year old guy when he died, the real question is how much he was affected by what Kabuto did to him. We know that Edo Zombies can be modified and that the difference can be incredible, the best example is Edo Nagato after absorbing 8-tail's chakra.

Haku's (the girl looking ice boy) clan was seemingly eliminated(?) in a similar manner to Uzamaki's, perhaps their powers were used to freeze young Nagato to preserve him for later and thus they needed to disappear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    1. It would fit the time frame from the pic you (?) once had of Sarutobi, Tobirama and Hashirama together, at least he looked (IIRC) around 12 years old, unless he was younger then it would mean that Sarutobi's clan had ties to Senju even before forming Konoha or that Sarutobi was within the Senju clan (he could be an orphan of ninja battles ?).

Who is Toka ?

2. Kakashi graduated from the academy faster than most and that was at a time of peace, was it thanks to his Father teaching him jutsu at young age, or he is just that much of a genius ?

3. At this point I think it was already after Oro's experiment and we still don't know if Tanzou is his real a name or just another fake one.

4. Where is Itachi's time-line ? There is ton of info about him with his age mentioned at time.
    1. Toka Senju is the Girl standing behind Hashrirama and next to Tobirama in the flashback sequence. She was mentioned in the databook at being a close trusted friend to Hashirama and a well known master of Genjutsu. It also mentions her age being 27 which gave me a rough idea of Hashirama's and Tobirama's age as they probably trained together as kids and are of similar age set.

2. Kakashi at 5 is not alone in graduating young the Sannin(6), Yamato(6) & Itachi (7) . However what is impressive is not how young he graduated but how fast he became a Chunnin. At 6 years old he was already a Chuunin I mean even compared to other geniuses Itachi (10), Minato(10) Kakashi stands out. What kind of skills did Kakashi have to become a Chunnin at only 6 years old??

It was said before that before Sakumo's list of accomplishments even the Sannin paled in comparison , so we can assume this was part of the White Fangs teachings and genius DNA lol. Also yes during times of War or just after there is greater need for ninja due too losses so one can assume that hey often graduate kids early to make up the difference.

3. Easy to track because we know Orochimaru left the village before the Kyuubi attack and yet he had to have been around -17 Years to train Anko.

Orochimaru likely targeted Yamato because he was exceptional which would fit in with what we know about his personality and recognition of talent. So Oro likely abducted Yamato who may have been an orphan and experimented on him.

When these experiments happened exactly is unknown as Oro experimented on both infants, young children & even adults. I would suspect it happened after Yamato was already a chuunin based on the timeline. as it only stated Yamato was one of the kidnapped sixty children that he experimented on.

4. I'm slowly adding info to the time line check for updates

Fire type

really good thread POW i am amazed at you information..

this thread really puts in logical speculation in the manga.....!! unlike mine of Tobi being elder son..!!

if it isn't unrelated i want to ask about a point in the recent anime episode when Kisame flash back occur where he meets Uchiha Madara the hair style in the shadow is like that of Edo Madara..... how can one put this in the perspective... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    really good thread POW i am amazed at you information..

this thread really puts in logical speculation in the manga.....!! unlike mine of Tobi being elder son..!!

if it isn't unrelated i want to ask about a point in the recent anime episode when Kisame flash back occur where he meets Uchiha Madara the hair style in the shadow is like that of Edo Madara..... how can one put this in the perspective... ?
    Thanks.

That flashback with Kisame meeting Tobi is probably just over 10 years ago. If I'm not mistaken and I'd have to go back and check Kisame left the Mist about 10 years ago when he was about 21. That probably marks the time when the Mist village found out about Yagura being under Genjutsu and since Kisame was working for his puppet master(Tobi) he probably got ousted as well.

So that incident meeting Tobi was probably about 12 years ago when Kisame was 19.

We know Genjutsu controlled Yagura was also supposed responsible for the era Zabuza took the exams in that became the Bloody Mist.

Now as far as Edo Madara goes if we take his comments to mean he met or was aware of Nagato when he was young than I would assume he died at least 30 years ago if not more. Nagato already had the Rinnegan when he met Jiraiya so it must have been before then.

Tobi's hairstyle probably changed shortly after the Uchiha incident cause remember Kisame is 11 years older than Itachi so Tobi met Kisame first then Itachi later.

I'm probably gonna add some of this to the OP timeline.

Fire type

-60 Years: Hashirama(30) & Madara(30) create the Leaf village // (Tobirama 27) (Toka Senju 27)

The Cloud village tries to capture the Kyuubi

Madara(30) Confronts Oonoki(13) & Muu(??)

-59 Years: Hashirama(31) becomes the 1st Hokage & Madara(31) leaves the Leaf village

1st Great Shinobi War begins
    Hmmm, are you sure that the meeting for forming the alliance was before the first GSW ? Wouldn't that mean that this meeting was in preparation for the war and have marked Leaf & Rock as enemies in all wars beside the 4th ?

You should mention that "present" is the mids of the 4th GSW, since in time it's going to become the past .

And LOL at Itachi's time-line, how could the whole clan be massacred by a 13 years old kid paired with an old man (Tobi was already pretty old), although it wasn't quite yet confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmm, are you sure that the meeting for forming the alliance was before the first GSW ? Wouldn't that mean that this meeting was in preparation for the war and have marked Leaf & Rock as enemies in all wars beside the 4th ?

You should mention that "present" is the mids of the 4th GSW, since in time it's going to become the past .

And LOL at Itachi's time-line, how could the whole clan be massacred by a 13 years old kid paired with an old man (Tobi was already pretty old), although it wasn't quite yet confirmed.
    The wars that took place before the villages are unnamed but the forming of the villages brought a momentary peace.

Of course the Great Ninja Wars revolved around hidden villages which could have only happened after they where formed. Shortly after forming the villages war broke out obviously because the new villages wanted to test their new found power. It was stated Hashirama & Tobirama tried to stop the wars but failed and war came anyways.

Part of this was Hashriama handing out tailed beast to balance the power hoping it would stablize thing but it probably only made them hungry for more.

Itachi is Itachi thats how and he had the MS which means he could activate Susnaoo and Tobi is not using a wheel chair. Tobi went toe to toe with Minato so some run of the mill Uchiha is childs play.

Fire type