Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    awesome thread! i like it. It is a hard work, you awesome!

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Madara leaves the village at age of 31.. so 29 years later, Jiraiya is 24 years old and trains Nagato ( who's 9 years old ).

- That means that Madara Uchiha had to be 60 years old, when Nagato, Yahiko and Konan were trained by Jiraiya. We all know that the transplant that Madara did, had to be done between the age of 51 - 59 years old.. that's still speaking that Edo Madara did the transplant, and not Tobi.

IF you look at Edo Madara, he still looks very young.. look at the wrinkels underneath his eyes. Those wrinkels at Tobi's face look much more older, compared to Edo Madara Uchiha. THIS PROOFS that Edo Madara Uchiha didn't made that transplant.. it was all Tobi's doing.
    Edo Tensei bring people alive, the way they looked, right before they died.. right? So, If Edo Madara Uchiha had to be between 51 - 59 years during the transplant, then why does he look so young? Let say between 30 - 40 years old?

Tobi was the one who confronted Kisame and Itachi.. not Edo Madara Uchiha, but Edo Madara knew about NAGATO. I was right that Nagato had to be between 35 - 40 years old( he was 39 years old), when he died. So the big question is still; EVEN IF TOBI DID THE TRANSPLANT, how did Edo Madara Uchiha knew about Nagato?
    Edo Madara had to be dead, if you look at his revived edo tensei body..

Thankz POW.. for this great thread! [ .. here you go again? I never knew, that you did something like this before.. sorry m8 :( it's still amazing, how you know all of this stuff, seriously.. ]

** but I still want your oponion on this one also.. help me to figure it out. Rokudaime Sennin don't gives a fck anymore
    But wasnt madara brought back to life using Oro's jutsu, which brings back the dead at the peak of their power, not how when they died.

Technically 2nd Hokage's jutsu. And no, they weren't brought back to peak, otherwise Sasori's grandmother wouldn't of been brought back old. As wekk as the former Raikage.

The rule assumed and mentioned is that it revives to point prior to death. Rules always have exceptions in naruto, like killing your best friend to awaken Ms. Now, edo madara's appearance does not guarantee anything at all about his age or time of death. Itachi said madara was immortal. Madara predeath and as edo had access to hashirama power which is a potent precursor to how tsunade looks 20 but is indeed actually 50+ years old. There is no reason that madara is required to look like an old man when resurrected.

Itachi encountered both long haired and short haired masked men and in different flashbacks. Itachi explains to sasuke in the same breath, same lecture that before the massacre he met both the immortal madara and also the pathetic shell.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

A)-39 Yrs...Nagato is born, based on Entry (B)

This would be the presumptive death of Madara (or at least withdrawal from action), as he would have given his eyes to Nagato.

Madara says he died shortly after he got his Rinnegans, now the rinnegans have been transfered to Nagato.

B)-30 Years: Jiraya(24), Orchimaru(24) & Tsuande(24) battles Hanzou (32?) // (Sarutobi is 41)

Jiraya(24) decides to train Yahiko(9) , Konan(9), Nagato(9)

Motoi's(5) father is Killed by the 8 tails Ay(18?) slices off it horn & Killer B(5) is selected as the next host of the 8 tails

***Note that Obito is born around here as per his age at (F) below

C)-27 Years: After 3 years training Yahiko(12) , Konan(12), Nagato(12), Jiraya(27) then returns to the Leaf // ( Sarutobi 44)

***Note that Tobi somewhere here influences Yahiko to form Akatsuki...

D)-21 Years: Yahiko(18), Konan(18), Nagato(18) Akatsuki gets betrayed by Hanzou(41?) and Yahiko dies.

Ibiki(10) Graduates the Academy

E)-20 Years: Sasori(15) kills the 3rd Kazekage and leaves the Sand. Shortly after the Sand gets attacks by presumably the Earth village.

Tobi arrives in the Mist and influences Yagura(15?) 4th Mizukage.

***Note that long haired Tobi was controlling Yagura, Note his face was seen by Kisame and later seen again and recognized by him.

****Note Obito would have been 10yrs old, his imature eyes safely in his skull.

***Note Nagato would have been about 19 yrs old, he would have made contact with the Geddou Mazou

(F)-17 Years: Kakashi(13) heads off on his first mission as a Jounin with Obito(13) , Rin(13) & Minato(20?)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'll need to update this after all the flashbacks but some things seem fairly certain.

My notes:

- Madara died before the Kyuubi incident because he dd not know who Naruto Uzamaki was or that the Kyuubi was not yet captured.

- Also The Gold & Silver brothers lived for some time after their attempted assassination of the 2nd Raikage. They recognized the 3rd Raikages Black lighting style that was passed on to Darui.

What their status was in the Cloud is unknown ... did they leave the village and become mercenaries for hire? or Did the Cloud keep them around only because they needed them at a time of War?

- When Tobi/Obito slipped into the Uchiha hideout to read the tablet is not exactly clear? Was this the true purpose of the Kyuubi attack to distract the attention of the village while he read it????

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I'll need to update this after all the flashbacks but some things seem fairly certain.

My notes:

- Madara died before the Kyuubi incident because he dd not know who Naruto Uzamaki was or that the Kyuubi was not yet captured. It seems so. It actually seems that he didn't know about Kushina becoming a jinchuriki as well, because the first person he thought about after hearing the Uzumaki surname, was it's first jinchuriki and not the previous one.

- Also The Gold & Silver brothers lived for some time after their attempted assassination of the 2nd Raikage. They recognized the 3rd Raikages Black lighting style that was passed on to Darui. Or the next Raikage was already chosen just in case, just like A was to be the next Raikage while the previous one was still alive.

What their status was in the Cloud is unknown ... did they leave the village and become mercenaries for hire? or Did the Cloud keep them around only because they needed them at a time of War? Did they even survive the battle with the Second Hokage ? Madara mentioned that ET was originally used as a map-cleaner after all.

- When Tobi/Obito slipped into the Uchiha hideout to read the tablet is not exactly clear? Was this the true purpose of the Kyuubi attack to distract the attention of the village while he read it???? Probably not, because the Uchiha were nowhere to be found at that time, probably plotting/discussing something in the hideout. I'm pretty sure it was after Itachi have witnessed war and worked as an ANBU, at least he would know about the hideout later on, along with possessing enough skill to notice and read Tobi's motives.
    Suggestions in bold.

BTW. Are you going to create a separate new timeline after those flashbacks ? Because it seems that there was a lot of changing and the differences between the Databook and the Manga seem quite big.

Are we just supposed to accept the vulnerability of the timeline at this point?

Nagato should be at least 10 years older than obito and yahiko should have died before obito met with Nagato yahiko and konan.

At work now so I don't have time to read through the read and see if anyone else has commented on this.

Well I'm fairly certain the age gap between Minato, Nagato & Obito was fairly small. Minato was very young about Itachi's age when he died however he was slightly older than Nagato.

My guestimate of their age during the Kyuubi attack: ( Minato 21, Nagato 18, Obito 15)

If this is the reality it would change the original timeline I had because it would mean Jiraiya trained Minato first then Nagato.

- Minato Graduated the Academy at the age of 10 ( Nagato would have been about 7) then Jiraya(27) takes him as a student for 3 years

- Jiraya(30) leaves on mission encounters Hanzou(36??) then trains Nagato(9) , Yahiko(9) , Konan (9) . Minato (13) probably already a Chunnin or Jounin

- Jiraiya(33) after 3 years of training leaves Nagato(12), Yahiko(12) & Konan (12). Minato should be 16. Obito(9) & Rin(9) Graduate from the academy.

- Rin(11) & Obito(11) become Chunnin. Minato(18) .

I'm not certain if Obito & Rin became Minato's students directly after graduating the academy or after they became Chuunin ? I'm leaning towards the latter.

Also I imagine Minato developed his time space jutsu and Rasengan while Jiraiya was away for 3 years training the Amegakrue kids. By the time Jiraiya had come back Minato was already the talk of the town.
    Last edited by POW; 10-25-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Question:

Would Tsunade (and Jiraiyah) have been born when Hashirama or Mito was still alive? This could suggest whether she has some knowledge/info from Hashirama and Mito about the Uzumakis to pass on to Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !