• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

That...was...AMAZING! Seeing the usually, angsty Jellal being taken down via slapstick, by his own guildmates no less was so unexpected and better yet refreshing. Meredy's sensory link really comes in handy, poor girl though. Ultear's awesome for pulling that off. Man I love chapters like these.

Was an epic fight before hand, and it gave us a taste of what two of the strongest mages in the manga are capable of. The ending is kind of odd though. My understanding of the narrative in Fairy Tail was that Lucy was retelling events she and the guild experienced, possibly as a novel she wrote about their adventures, but now Levy's the one narrating? I'm confuzzled but I guess we can expect something major to happen with Lucy somewhere near the end of the arc. Charle's predictions are becoming predictable in themselves, way to up the drama factor Mashima.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

...so, who is going to obtain the magic stealing magic sword ? Erza ?

Great chapter.

Dammit Ultear! I know she was trying to not let Jellal expose himself, although Jura seems to had figured it out already, I wanted him to use the Star Destruction. Ah well, great match though. So is something going to happen to Lucy? Charle's premonition is coming clearer.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Finally someone using a another person's magic... I always questioned this, why does everybody only have one type of magic when obviously they can learn so much more. It won't hurt learning a few defensive magic aside from your main power. Mashima didn't even tried to bother explaining this.

As for the chapter, I expected that Jellal would be stronger than Jura but how he lost was unexpected and funny. Anyway the good guys always lose first. It's only day one and there's four more. FT will turn the table probably after another lost or two. And what's up with Levy?

sig made by me

Funny and pretty action filled chap at the same time^^ Poor Meredy haha

Lolchapter is lol. Fairy Tail just can't catch a break. Who'd have thought that Gerard would be taken out by his own guild mates. Even worse for Gerard since, to everyone else, it just looked like he collapsed in a silly manner. I kinda feel bad for him lol. Anyway, it seems Charla's had another premonition, and this time, from Levy's point of view. It seems shit will be hitting the fan quite soon, and I take it someone's (Levi) going to die.

That's twice now FT went down right before their about to do some serious damage. Well at least this time around it wasn't as sad as Lucy's fight, it was quite funny and what's up with Mavis? A spirit that has to use the rest room??? ...So I'm guessing she eats and takes a shower/bath also, very weird lol

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Mashima has a real problem. It seems like he's blind to the fact that he builds these big climatic plot developments or action scenes then pulls the rug out from under us. I wish he'd stop doing it. I get the feeling he's trying to mix comedy and drama and action like One Piece does, but Oda balances things better. A joke ends when the drama begins, while in Fairy Tail the joke interrupts the drama and leave us with nothing.

Mm, the conclusion was dumb, but I did enjoy the action while it lasted. How long has Jura been hiding all that badass?!

And this is what, the second time in three arcs that Charle's predicted Lucy's ''death?''

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

It's a good chapter.

I think Mashima's pacing of the arc is okay.