Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach What ever happened to Yuzu and Karin?

Whats the deal with Ichigo's sisters? I don't think we've ever talked about this yet...

Their his sisters from the same father and mother right? So shouldn't they have similar powers or at least be really really spiritual in a certain field? Karin slowly got to the point where she can see Ichigo and everything and I kinda think Yuzu did too but she just doesn't get it yet...

What do you guys think about the sisters? Maybe the dad will train them???? hehe

Interesting sidenote that some of you may have forgotten but it was said that before their mother died Yuzu was more straightforward and independent and Karin was more of a crybaby and needy like Yuzu is now. just fyi
    A pie in the sky?

Ichigo's powers were awakened only through Urahara's training.

Yuzu and Karin can both see spiritual figures/hollows.

Yuzu still can't see souls or hollows but Karin can. Maybe Isshin will train both of them just to defend themselves from the battle in the winter. In the anime, Karin can fight some hollows with Don Kanonji, Jinta, and Ururu.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

... omg, that was so wrong. hahahaha.

it's pretty clear that they have some spiritual power... i just don't think it's a major point. i think it's to be expected, since ichigo has it... and hello, issin is a shinigami.

ewww some midget deleted my posts...darn..:(

by the time they get the necessary requirements to fight,ichigo would be the father of 2 humain children and a little arrancar.......................................... .

with nell in secret haha just kidding

Cant rush their developement, while they might come into their own a little faster than Ichigo did, because of his constant leaking of reiatsu (similar to what happened to his friends). If you remember when he was their (Yuzu and Karin) age all he could do is see ghosts, which is what led his mothers death. The fact that they can see Hollows, much less fight them, is incredible. Well at least Karin, Yuzu is still too naive, yet she intereacted with that spirit car fairly well in that filler episode (it was a filler right? has Karin actually fought a Hollow in the manga? Or is that just anime-filler foder?)

And why would Isshin train his daughters? Sure it's within his power but I doubt it. He's gone 20yrs without breaking cover so it's safe to say he doesnt want his children to have any part of the Shinigami's life. Though if they are as endowed as their brother it might become unavoidable, sooner or later they may just manifest their spiritual abilities full blown, but I doubt one day they'll just wake up with a Zanpakuto. It's more likely that they'll be more comparable to Orihime or even Chad (developing their own unique powers), same goes for Tatski. Ichigo gained his shinigami powers from Rukia, his own powers just amplified them, which was why he had to go to the extremes Kisuke put him through to regain Shinigami powers that were his own and not offshoots of Rukia.

does anyone wonder what would have happened to ichigo's power had rukia's not interfered? it's too massive to have just kept to being able to see stuff.

i want to say that there was a don kanonji or whatever his name is chapter with the kids in the manga. not as much as in the anime, though. i hated that part so i skipped it when i went back to read the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Cant rush their developement, while they might come into their own a little faster than Ichigo did, because of his constant leaking of reiatsu (similar to what happened to his friends). If you remember when he was their (Yuzu and Karin) age all he could do is see ghosts, which is what led his mothers death. The fact that they can see Hollows, much less fight them, is incredible. Well at least Karin, Yuzu is still too naive, yet she intereacted with that spirit car fairly well in that filler episode (it was a filler right? has Karin actually fought a Hollow in the manga? Or is that just anime-filler foder?)

And why would Isshin train his daughters? Sure it's within his power but I doubt it. He's gone 20yrs without breaking cover so it's safe to say he doesnt want his children to have any part of the Shinigami's life. Though if they are as endowed as their brother it might become unavoidable, sooner or later they may just manifest their spiritual abilities full blown, but I doubt one day they'll just wake up with a Zanpakuto. It's more likely that they'll be more comparable to Orihime or even Chad (developing their own unique powers), same goes for Tatski. Ichigo gained his shinigami powers from Rukia, his own powers just amplified them, which was why he had to go to the extremes Kisuke put him through to regain Shinigami powers that were his own and not offshoots of Rukia.
    The cat thing was a filler, but it was cool.

I think their kinda a little too young to start fighting but maybe they'll start to use their reiatsu to amplify their natural abilities like running, and jumping, and cooking hehe. I doubt the girls will develop powers like Ichigo but it would be nice if they were helpful to Ichigo and not just a worry on his mind...

Im thinking Tatsuki will get powers and maybe even the 2 other guys but their gonna be in the same league as Don Kaonji or the 3 mod souls of Urahara.

Their all gonna be the new protection group of Karakura town.
    A pie in the sky?

don't see how can yuzu and karin help ichigo...but what i know is that the scene where ichigo runs to save karin from the hollow and forces the kido was formidable...that's one of the major reasons i continued the anime/manga since it was in the first episode